Mace Windu Vs Boba and Jango Fett and Anakin(AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
In Palpatine's Office.

PurpleSaber
Is this the little kid Boba, or the one in IV V and VI?

Commander K
V.

PurpleSaber
Is this Mace in AOTC or in ROTS?

Commander K
ROTS....wait. Whats the difference?

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Commander K
ROTS....wait. Whats the difference?
He is better in ROTS. Anyway, this is a weird matchup. Anakin would be dueling with Mace Windu (Mace would tool him), and Boba and Jango would be trying to shoot him. Boba and Jango could shoot Anakin by accident, but if they did they would still probably win. Palpatine's office is a weird space to be fighting with this matchup, and it would be hard to move around and deflect blaster shots.

IKC
It'd also be rather difficult to avoid two flamethrowers or two rockets. However, the space is cramped so I don't know if they'd be able to use those.

Faroth
If Boba or Jango fired a rocket, everyone in the room would die because of the small area. If they fired their flamethrowers in unison, it'd torch the entire room into a flaming inferno. Of course, Anakin would get torn apart in two seconds, then Mace would kill Boba, then take Jango.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Faroth
If Boba or Jango fired a rocket, everyone in the room would die because of the small area. If they fired their flamethrowers in unison, it'd torch the entire room into a flaming inferno. Of course, Anakin would get torn apart in two seconds, then Mace would kill Boba, then take Jango.
Yeah I forgot that since it was such a small space, that their weapons are limited. Now that you have said this, I think I'm going with Mace. But if this was Anakin in ROTS instead of AOTC then Mace would lose. It would be too much.

Wesker
I'd really like to see all three of those people in one room at a time. Boba and Jango wouldn't have the space to dodge shit, and AOTC Anakin can probably be force pushed out the window. Mace wins.

((The_Anomaly))
Mace wins. Its too enclosed of a space for Jango or Boba to use their jetpaks to retreat when Windu gets close. It also takes away from their ability to use they're more heavy weapons. Mace would basically just pWn both of them like he actually pWned Jango in AOTC.

In an open space however, the tide changes slightly. But I still give Mace the advantage. After seeing what he is capable of doing in Shatterpoint I think he would have the advantage, even in an open field.

Ganner Rhysode
I think the enclosed space puts Mace at a disadvantage. Think about it. Anakin would be able to stall him and keep him at bay - he wouldn't be able to go after Boba or Jango, or his back would be exposed to Anakin and his saber. So, while he was busy fighting off Anakin, Boba and/or Jango, both of whom are really excellent shots, could get in a few hits, even if not enough to kill him, definitely enough to hinder his performance allowing Anakin to take the upper hand. Add to that that their flamethrowers were fairly accurate and concentrated - not flying out in a spreadshot, but rather in a straight line. The office also didn't look incredibly flammable - I doubt it would go up in flames, and I'm sure they'd be able to direct it in Mace's general vicinity without harming themselves.

In the Geonosian arena, Mace might stand a chance, but in tight quarters, outnumbered 3 to 1? He doesn't have a shot.

((The_Anomaly))
Oh, hahaha...

I missed the fact that Anakin was in this fight. lol

*smacks face*

Errr...Yea, Mace gets pWned then.

Fishy
Why? Mace could throw Anakin away in a second using the force, hell if he's any kind of Jedi thats exactly what he would do. Throw Anakin away take care of the two bounty hunters and then try to persuade Anakin to come back to the lightside, which would probably end up with Anakin having a lightsaber in his stomach.

If the Fetts were suicidal however then Mace would be dead.

Wesker
Jango has two pistols. Boba has a carbine and whatever. Anakin has a saber.

Unfortunately, Anakin needs room. So Mace can effectively force push any or all of them right out the window, or just one and then concentrate on the others. I doubt either of the bounty hunters can get a clear hit in while Anakin's up in Mace's grill.

Mace wins.

darthsith19
Boba's pretty much a non-factor. Anakin duels Mace. Seeing that he lasted nearly a minute against Dooku, who's around the same strength as Mace, so, starting off fresh, not weakened by the lightning and tired from fighting as he was during his duel with Dooku, Anakin could probably last a minute against Mace. If Jango's shooting at him at the same time he could have trouble. I'll say the trio win cause Jango shoots Mace with his missle while Mace's is busy fighting Anakin but Anakin gets killed, too.

Edit: Oh, this is ESB Boba? I didn't read all the posts and saw (AOTC) so I assumed all the combatants were in AOTC. Then Mace loses for sure. Using the rockets wouldn't be suicidle. The Fett's would just go into the hallway and then shoot their missles at Mace and Anakin, killing both and thus gaining a victory for their side.

PurpleSaber
A lot of you guys are forgetting that this is Anakin in AOTC not in ROTS. Mace wins.

mace=badass
Jango and/or Boba run to the other side of the room, then use their rockets. Mace and Anakin.......... big money.

darthsith19
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
A lot of you guys are forgetting that this is Anakin in AOTC not in ROTS. Mace wins.
I know. In AOTC Anakin laster almost a full minute against Dooku.

Faunus
Not quite, darthsith. In a Jedi Quest book, pre-AotC Obi-Wan manages to slash down a missile while being peppered by blaster fire. I'd say Mace could do the same quite easily, and if worst comes to worst, he'd turn to face the bounty hunters, pull a Dooku and kick Anakin into something, and Force push the Fetts' rockets back at them.

mace=badass
Force-push the rockets back.......... I hated that in Jedi Outcast.

darthsith19
Yeah, but with Mace he's not being peppered by blaster fire but dueling Anakin. And also it's two missles, not one. If he tried to slash either down Anakin'd stab him while he was doing so.

Force push the rockets? Okay, even if that does work what will he do with the blaster fire that follows the rockets. Force push that, too? And he'd better get it over with quickly, before Anakin gets up and stabs him or just simply Force pushes him.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yeah, but with Mace he's not being peppered by blaster fire but dueling Anakin. And also it's two missles, not one. If he tried to slash either down Anakin'd stab him while he was doing so.

Yeah, Anakin, a hot-headed teen who'd no sooner swing his lightsaber than get kicked out the room-length window.

Hm, I don't know darthsith. He could, maybe use that giant purple glowstick of his to deflect the blaster bolts, but that's inconcievable, isn't it?

And yeah, actually, he probably could deflect the blaster bolts via the Force; Vader sure can.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Faunus
Yeah, Anakin, a hot-headed teen who'd no sooner swing his lightsaber than get kicked out the room-length window.

Hm, I don't know darthsith. He could, maybe use that giant purple glowstick of his to deflect the blaster bolts, but that's inconcievable, isn't it?

And yeah, actually, he probably could deflect the blaster bolts via the Force; Vader sure can.
He could deflect the blasters, but not stop them with the force. Just because Vader can do that doesn't mean that Windu can. Yoda can't even do that.

Wesker
Yoda has never been shown to do it. Doesn't neccessarily mean he can't.

darthsith19
So you think Mace is that much stronger than Dooku?

No, but could he deflect blaster bolts and concentrate on his Force push at the same time? That's be hard.

Yeah, can block bolts from one blaster, not two blasters and a rifle while sending back two missles via the Force all at the same time.

SnakeEyes
I'm gonna have to say Mace loses this one.

Let's say he does indeed deflect all of Boba/Jango's lasers and rockets, the damage done to all of them is going to be pretty severe. I mean, they're in a small room and numerous rocket-explosions will damage all of them in one way or another. If Jango and Boba are smart about it, they can position themselves strategically in the room so that their own rockets only affect them slightly.
Also, keep in mind that the bounty hunters won't really care about Anakin's life very much, so they don't need to worry about friendly fire. Annie would last a good minute or two against Mace, which, in my opinion, is enough time for Jango/Boba to come up with a plan AND execute it. They're no slouches. Don't get me wrong, Mace could take either one of them one-on-one, and probably at the same time if they were located elsewhere (and without Anakin), but the two bounty hunters have a good deal of experience fighting Jedi, and they wouldn't hold back at all in such a battle.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Wesker
Yoda has never been shown to do it. Doesn't neccessarily mean he can't.
This is just a guess on my part, but GL probably would have had Yoda (or anybody in that case) block or deflect blasters with the force. He doesn't because he wants to show that Vader has come very far with the force. (This is just a speculation on my part.)

mace=badass
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'm gonna have to say Mace loses this one.

Let's say he does indeed deflect all of Boba/Jango's lasers and rockets, the damage done to all of them is going to be pretty severe. I mean, they're in a small room and numerous rocket-explosions will damage all of them in one way or another. If Jango and Boba are smart about it, they can position themselves strategically in the room so that their own rockets only affect them slightly.
Also, keep in mind that the bounty hunters won't really care about Anakin's life very much, so they don't need to worry about friendly fire. Annie would last a good minute or two against Mace, which, in my opinion, is enough time for Jango/Boba to come up with a plan AND execute it. They're no slouches. Don't get me wrong, Mace could take either one of them one-on-one, and probably at the same time if they were located elsewhere (and without Anakin), but the two bounty hunters have a good deal of experience fighting Jedi, and they wouldn't hold back at all in such a battle.

If their own rocket wouln't effect them, would it effect the other?

kamikz
This is just a guess on my part, but GL probably would have had Yoda (or anybody in that case) block or deflect blasters with the force. He doesn't because he wants to show that Vader has come very far with the force. (This is just a speculation on my part.)

Or mabey his suit prevented him from being hurt.

darthsith19
There's some problems with that.
1) Yoda's alot stronger with the Force that Vader.
2) Yoda blocked lightning, of course he can block laser bolts.
3) He never blocked any because there was never a need to.

Of course, there's no official proof that Yoda can block laser bolts but all logical proof says he can.

Fishy
Unless of course it was vader his mechanical suit that allowed him to block the blaster bolt. Which would be very logical as no Jedi ever has shown the ability to stop blaster bolts.

((The_Anomaly))
I doubt Jedi can stop blaster fire with the force. I think it was Vaders suit, not the force.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Fishy
Unless of course it was vader his mechanical suit that allowed him to block the blaster bolt. Which would be very logical as no Jedi ever has shown the ability to stop blaster bolts.
I remember hearing somewhere that it wasn't the suit. Can't remember where, though.

Blaxican_Jedi
If i remember correctly, Wasn't mace a better swordsmen than Yoda? I'm wondering cause if i'm correct then I can continue...

Faroth
No. You cannot continue, because Mace is a sloth compared to Yoda (hyperbole).

Fishy
I remember hearing somewhere that it wasn't the suit. Can't remember where, though.

It would be far more logical it if was then if it wasn't...

no Jedi has ever before as far as we know learned that technique, and i'm really not ready to believe Anakin is smart enough to learn how to do something like that when thousands of others could not.

Faunus
So you think Mace is that much stronger than Dooku?

WTF does this have to do with Dooku?

Hard, yeah. But considering Depa Billaba was able to deflect seven blaster bolts from an automatic turret right back thorugh a hole gives me the idea that Mace can pwn the bounty hunters -- and their rocket-packs -- with their own blasters. And unless Jango shoots at Mace while Boba bends over and blasts away with his rocket, the missile-blaster combo isn't going to happen.

Again; how are the Fetts going to bend over and launch rockets simultaneously, then spring up and blast away with their guns in the time it takes Mace to evade the rockets? No, I don't see that occurring.

EDIT: Btw people, Vader turns blaster bolts away from him with the Force in Dark Lord.

And Fishy, Vader blocked the attack in ESB with the Force, too. Why? Well, he can use it to block a lightsaber in DL. And we know he was using the Force, because in RotJ, his arm gets chopped off when his guard is down. So, his glove isn't quite lightsaber resistant.

Faroth
For those who think that the team would win, what the hell are you people on?

darthsith19
If he can last almost a minute against Dooku surely he'd last at least 1/2 as long against Mace.

Those were probably shoot very close to the same spot.

Why not?

Faroth
DS, if you're implying that the team would win, you're very, very wrong.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faroth
DS, if you're implying that the team would win, you're very, very wrong.
Thank you, but I already knew what your opinion was since you had already stated it. I have no desire to hear it twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.