I Need To Pee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makedde
Just thought I'd let you know. My bladder is full to bursting. big grin

Mišt
I dontcool

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
Just thought I'd let you know. My bladder is full to bursting. big grin

laughing

blink Me too

=Mysta=-kILL
I just peed....its a good feeling big grin ahhhh

DanteMayCry
whats really weird is that now that i thought of it. now im gonna go on my break

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
whats really weird is that now that i thought of it. now im gonna go on my break

laughing Everyone on KMC should go pee RIGHT NOW

Koala MeatPie
I AM NOT JOKING

When I say my threads are being copied.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11747

Sorry, its just that my ego is threatened each time it happens. smile

GCG
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6783/amentothat4qe.gif

Makedde
I still haven't peed.

H. S. 6

Fox13
dont think of waterfalls

Makedde
I need to pee and go post some letters. I might be back later. smile

redcaped
I do it sitting. I used to do it the way of men..you know standing, looking down as you pull it out with your hand on the wall. But I got screwed, sometimes it pointed at me or left to right making a real mess. Well, I got sick of it.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

dave123
Thanks for the info stick out tongue

Makedde
Originally posted by redcaped
I do it sitting. I used to do it the way of men..you know standing, looking down as you pull it out with your hand on the wall. But I got screwed, sometimes it pointed at me or left to right making a real mess. Well, I got sick of it.

My pee goes everywhere and I sit down. stick out tongue

redcaped
With all my respect. Women must sit down to pee for that same reason and they need tissue paper to dry it out. Men don't, but in my case it was necessary but no tissue needed.

Itzak
banme I don't think I can live after reading that. cry

Makedde
Originally posted by redcaped
With all my respect. Women must sit down to pee for that same reason and they need tissue paper to dry it out. Men don't, but in my case it was necessary but no tissue needed.

That's just gross. laughing

redcaped
Gross?! Wait till you read this. While I was an employee of McDonalds my manager (woman) never washed her hands after that. Many times I was at the lobby when she got in and out and I didn't hear the water. Yes, I could hear it but she never did.

Mišt
Oh damn, just when Im about to go off to bed, I get these nasty images in my headsick

lowrider370
ok that just nast she works at a food joint that justtt nasty sick sick What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.