Zita Gorog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
I searched for this woman all over the net and found an awsome gallery at fitness babes and a hungarian website for her.

she stars in underworld as Amelia a vampire elder, 8mm 2, Den of Lions, and some other hungarian moveis, she is hot, i admit not all that hot in the second underworld, but in den of lions and 8mm 2 she was smokin, and in one of her hungarian movies she has a nude scene, i thought i was going to cry from the beauty, well i'll post pictures when i can.......trust me she is 4 stars.

Darth Macabre
Yes.....She is my Hollywood crush. Everyone has to have one, and she's it for me. lol

silver_tears
surprising, I find it so awesome when people like celebrities not of the known, like I was never familiar with the chick till underworld, but it's pretty cool you guys like her over people like Jessica Alba for example.

Thorin
shes my dream girl.

Thorin
heres a pic

Thorin
another pic.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by silver_tears
surprising, I find it so awesome when people like celebrities not of the known, like I was never familiar with the chick till underworld, but it's pretty cool you guys like her over people like Jessica Alba for example.

lol Yeah, I'm not one to drool over celebs but she is beautiful.

Thorin
another.

Darth Macabre
Have you ever noticed her last name is the same which ever way you look at it?

Thorin
uh, yeah.....man the site were there is a big picture archive, closed down. that really pissed me off, had all the nudes and model pics in it, now there all gone.cry

Darth Macabre
lol Perve......what site was it? lol Just kidding.

Thorin
you now you wanted to know........well it wont work anyway, whats the use.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Thorin
you now you wanted to know........well it wont work anyway, whats the use.

Well if they're on one site they're bound to be on another. Just google it or something.

Thorin
i do, but some sites get old, or stop carrieing the pictures, i need to find this one site that had buches, but i forgot how to search for it.

Roulette
Oh yeah, I remember that chick Amelia in Underworld^-^

She's very beautifulyes

Thorin
that she is..........pic anyone.

Thorin
here. another

Roulette
Schexy stuff^-^

woah, she's got an amazing body O.O...damn herdisgust

blackhat907
Just found your posts...she is hot, so here's another for you......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.