Anti American Korean commercial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Rob
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1523.html

Imperial_Samura
I guess nothing new. After all, they have had that whole propaganda thing going for a long time. I always liked laughing at the one that had a giant North Korean soldier slamming a missile into the White House. It's so corny, it's hard to see how anybody could take it seriously.

Darth Jello
wow, it's a country run by criminals and a personality cult making very ligitimate statements about a country run by criminals.

The animation sucks tho.

Darth Jello
irony- links= left, misshapen, awkward

leonheartmm
doesnt surprise me, its not like america doesnt have propaganda, in movies/politics/tv/commercials, i mean even now.

Koala MeatPie
LOL!

That was beautiful.

Darth Jello
sorry, that last post was meant for the prussian blue forum

Lörd Sorgo
That was Hilarious.

Truly.

meep-meep
As an american, I don't find it 'hilarious', I find it troubling. Not troubling in the sense that I'm naive and I didn't know others countries despise the U.S., usually with good reason. But because our governement isn't do anything to make matters better.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by meep-meep
As an american, I don't find it 'hilarious', I find it troubling. Not troubling in the sense that I'm naive and I didn't know others countries despise the U.S., usually with good reason. But because our governement isn't do anything to make matters better.

I'm not American so to be blunt:

I don't give a shit.

debbiejo
So what else is new about slamming the US.........Old news.

And wow, is this actually true that they are running a video or commercial like this???????

If so, it's sad. And uneducated people like sheep will believe the constant propaganda of it.

PVS
gotta admit though...its a catchy tune laughing out loud

debbiejo
Yeah, I'll go around singin it......... blink laughing out loud

PVS
F***IN USA!!!! *jumps around the room playing air guitar*

stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
F***IN USA!!!! *jumps around the room playing air guitar*

stick out tongue

hysterical

*grabs a partner*....

Fishy
Is this stuff real? Do they really air it? What would you achieve except for a country of people singing ****ing USA, and laughing at how stupid the commercial is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.