Darth Revan and Darth Malak versus Yoda, Mace Windu and Count Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Revan has two lightsabres. They fight on the bridge of the Leviathan.

Lörd Sorgo
I would love to state my opinion but some Fool will come along with a shitty theory all the Noobs will buy into and my Opinion will be disregarded into the Shit pile.

But I can't respond to them using Logic nor Knowledge because apparently I might be acting like a Supremacist or a Fascist who thinks only I am Superior and my fellow brotheren because I dislike Newbs. But I shouldn't have said the previous statement because apparently, I am not entitled to express my opinion even if it does not exceed the rules and there "Is no argument" because an all powerful Deity who contradicts thyself perpetually says so.

Darth Traya
What the f**k?

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Traya
What the f**k?

I was referring to KOTOR II....

((The_Anomaly))
First off, I admit, I'm bias towards the movies. I take movie characters over EU (exclusive) characters usually, just because thats they way I feel. But setting that aside, I still give this to the trio. Now I know that there will be the Revan-ists who will come here and 'prove me wrong' but I don't think that even those two could defeat basically the top three saberists of the PT era and none of the trio are lacking in the force powerhouse area either.

I dunno, sure Revan is good and whatever. I'm not a Revan fan, I don't like him, nor do I dislike him, Revan to me is just "meh". And Malak, I'm not even sure how powerful he is, so I'm not at liberty to say. (I've never played KOTOR for real, I don't have an Xbox)

Anyways, although everyone else will prolly disagree because "teh ancient sith are 1337!!!!1111" around here. What can you do?....erm

But I just find it hard to believe that two of the most powerful force users/ duelists (of the PT era), plus a Sith who is considerably powerful and EXTREMELY good at dueling could lose to two people.

Fishy
Kotor can also be played on PC... Even if you don't like EU I would recommened you play it.

For the rest I agree with you, Yoda is damned good so are Mace and Dooku. And although none of these people would win from either Malak or Revan alone, we just don't know enough about Revan his pwoer to say he will win. Storywise we know he beat Malak, who I believe can beat at least 2 possibly 3 of those guys, but by how much? How easy was it? how many opponents did Revan take before that?

They have a chance, but i'm still giving it to the trio, simply because Yoda would be able to stall Revan, just like he could stall anybody else. He wouldn't win but he can keep Revan bussy for a very long time. Dooku and Mace would in the mean time most likely take Malak and then help Yoda.

zephiel7
Wow. This actually a pretty hard decision. Revan and Malak I say.

Malak is a great duelist, great force user

Revan is the best duelist of his time, best force user of his time.

Dooku is a great duelist, meh force user.

Windu is the best duelist of his time, meh force user.

Yoda is a great duelist, one of the best force users of his time.

Malak takes Windu, the battle is tied.

Revan takes Yoda and Dooku. With precog, and superior lightsaber technique he would make quick work of Dooku.

Then the battle would boil down to Revan, Malak vs Yoda, Windu.

After a long and difficult battle, Revan would defeat Yoda. Then Malak and Revan would face of against Windu, who without Yoda is easily defeated by two powerful Sith Lords. Then Revan kills Malak again.

Fishy
Quick work of Dooku?

I don't see that happening, Dooku is a Makashi user. He won't be able to stand up against Revan or Malak but Revan taking him out quickly? I doubt it, especially if Yoda is flipping around him, Revan will be to bussy concentrating on Yoda to worry about Dooku.

zephiel7
Revan would storm their asses, then. Yoda being the great and wise master that he is may simply absorb the storm. But Dooku? Come on he would get his ass fried. Revan really has a number of advantages over Dooku. Dooku may be a formidable duelist, but NOWHERE does it state he has echani precognition. Since Revan has two sabers, and from KOTOR 2 Revan is probably a master of Zar'Kai, he would use one saber to fend of Yoda and the other to defeat Dooku.

Fishy
Have you seen Yoda fight? I don't care who you are you are not going to take that down easily, its Yoda his greatest defence not getting hit. Revan isn't going to hit him easily. A force storm, Yoda would absorb that for the most part, perhaps he would be overpowered but not by a quick fast storm, Dooku would have the time to stab him.

Dooku also has a lightsaber that can block attacks, Revan would have to pull of some amazing force feats to defeat those two wiht the force alone. He has the power to do it, thats for sure but in a fight? Thats much harder to say. Besides its very unlikely the trio would send two warriors to deal with Revan if one of those is Yoda. Dooku and Mace are going to work together and Yoda is going to work alone. You just can't fight well with Yoda.

zephiel7
Guy with storm trooper as avatar, I am not saying that Yoda would be easy to take down. I perfectly agree with you when you say that Yoda is as badass as a two foot jedi can get. But with two lightsabers, and Revan being specialized with two sabers, he can hold is own against Yoda and then take down Dooku. Echani precog helps him, he can *sense* the attacks of Dooku and thus be better able to penetrate through Dooku's defenses whilst holding of Yoda, even if just barely.

Fishy
Look against any other person I might agree with you, but have you seen Yoda fight? How is Dooku ever going to help him in that fight? How in heavens name is Dooku going to try and join it? Yoda flips all over the place, Dooku wouldn't join the fight he isn't an idiot he'd concentrate on Malak, an opponent that he can attack without risking to kill his partner.

zephiel7
I still think that Malak could hold is own , until Revan outpowers Yoda.

By your logic, even if Malak were taken down, then Dooku and Mace would find themselves in a bind because Yoda is hopping around like crazy, so they won't be able to join in on the fight. Revan would eventually take down Yoda and with the last ounce of his energy and then take down the other two.

Fishy
With the last ounce of his energy take down two renowned fighters? what are the chances of that happening?

Now they wouldn't be able to really help Yoda. Dooku and Mace could never help Yoda in the way they could help each other but the three of those guys can keep Revan occupied constantly jump in when one of them starts falling, unless Revan can overpower them with the force or is really superior with hig lightsaber to all of them, which he might be but i'm not sure, he's not going to pull it off.

zephiel7
I still think Dooku would be quick to fall, after sustaining injuries from Malak. Same with Windu. Revan has experienced more battle and lightsaber duels than all three of them, so he would have faced of against many Jedi that know the Makashi style of dueling. Windu would be a bit tougher because he developed Vaapad, but precog will still help Revan

mace=badass
Dooku......Meh force user????? Are you serious? Dooku is an excellent swordsman and almost on par with Yoda with the force.

Veneficus
This fight is a little unfair... I would say the Trio.

A better fight would be to throw Bandon into the mix. Bandon could logicly take Sidious if not easily.

((The_Anomaly))
I agree with fishy and his Yoda point. It really doesn't make any difference who you are or how good you are at dueling. Yoda fights so insanely and so unorthodoxly compared to everyone else, you are not gonna take him down in a duel quickly.

Faunus
Yep. While his style tends to use up a lot of energy, he has the massive reserves of Force power to keep himself going. And by the fact that he was able to evade three Jedi Masters' lightsaber blows while unarmed, I'd say he can keep Revan occupied quite easily. Not only will his superb defense keep the Sith Lord's attacks off of him, but his style will nullify Revan's precognitive ability.

In the meanwhile, Mace and Dooku would make short work of Malak, and then the trio would take out Revan after a long, messy fight.

And Fishy, do you seriously think that Malak could take on Yoda and Mace at the same time? Any one of these three could probably take Malak on their own, which is what makes this fight so unbalanced.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by zephiel7
Wow. This actually a pretty hard decision. Revan and Malak I say.

Malak is a great duelist, great force user

Revan is the best duelist of his time, best force user of his time.

Dooku is a great duelist, meh force user.

Windu is the best duelist of his time, meh force user.

Yoda is a great duelist, one of the best force users of his time.

Malak takes Windu, the battle is tied.

Revan takes Yoda and Dooku. With precog, and superior lightsaber technique he would make quick work of Dooku.

Then the battle would boil down to Revan, Malak vs Yoda, Windu.

After a long and difficult battle, Revan would defeat Yoda. Then Malak and Revan would face of against Windu, who without Yoda is easily defeated by two powerful Sith Lords. Then Revan kills Malak again.

Revan fanboyism.

Dooku is more like the best duelist of his time TIED with Mace.

By the way: How the hell is Mace better than Yoda at Lightsaber dueling?

Dooku meh force user?

F*ck this.

Faunus
Lmao!

Fishy
Hell no not at the same time? Did I say at the same time? I said or at least meant to say that Malak could possibly barely take all of these guys. But two at the same time? He's dead.

Faunus
Ah. . . lol

zephiel7
I say Malak could tie Tyrannus and Windu.

Really, Malak is stronger and faster than either of these two. He has a "great lightsaber" which gives him the range advantage, and his force powers have been described nothing short of superior. He was after all able to control the star forge.

While Revan is fighting Yoda, Malak would hold of Dooku and Windu. When Revan defeats Yoda, game over.

Fishy
Malak might be good with a lightsaber, better then either one of those guys. But we have no idea on how much better really. Its already a guess to say he's better then those guys. Evidence does show he is more powerful but not necessarily by a lot. Taking both of them at the same time, unless you know more then any of us? Its not going to happen.

Hello Friend
I think Yoda can stall Revan while Mace and Dooku take out Malak.

The trio kill Revan.

zephiel7
I think you're wrong lololol

But heh, we have no idea on how much stronger Malak is than Mace with Dooku. If he is stronger the trio gets owned. If the duo is stronger, then its up to Revan to take out all three of them, which may be perfectly possible. We'll have to wait and see after KOTOR 3, then I'll get back to giving the most accurate answer possible.

PurpleSaber
The trio wins. With Mace and Dooku fighting Malak, he is overpowered. They then take out Revan.

Faunus

But heh, we have no idea on how much stronger Malak is than Mace with Dooku. If he is stronger the trio gets owned. If the duo is stronger, then its up to Revan to take out all three of them, which may be perfectly possible. We'll have to wait and see after KOTOR 3, then I'll get back to giving the most accurate answer possible.

You have no idea on whether or not Malak is stronger than Dooku or Mace at all. It's very possible that either can take out Malak on their own.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Faunus
You have no idea on whether or not Malak is stronger than Dooku or Mace at all. It's very possible that either can take out Malak on their own.

Exactly. And there is little to suggest that it is "entirely possible" that Revan can take out the three on his own, precog or not.

Lörd Sorgo

You're such a little Revan Fanboy.

I laugh at people like you.

stick out tongue

^ See that shit? That's me over here laughing at your biased bullshit.

Faunus
*chants* What do we want?! German ownage! When do we want it?! NOW!!!

Lörd Sorgo

Faunus
Huzzah!

zephiel7
ROFLMAO REVAN IS TEH PWNAGE!!111111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.