Batman Beyond vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Who wins? Batman Beyond (the new Batman from the TV Show, when Bruce Wayne is old) vs Bane (in his normal form, not mutated or anything, but just with Venom). Choose your fighter.

Mider
batman beyond has to take on guys and beings that are uber strong like giant robots heh and even psychics so i give it to him after a while of fighting he'd win.

supervenom
Even though Bane broke the back of his mentor? big grin

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by supervenom
Even though Bane broke the back of his mentor? big grin

That was with out electro controlled strength suit though.

supervenom
I was kidding death smile But I still think Bane would have a good chance. Venom is a powerful drug, so I think it may be possible for him to over power the machine. If the suit keeps Batman from getting his back crushed, the results would actually be worse. His body would absorb the shock of what Bane is putting on the close, and although his muscles would be stiff due to the electrical signals, it would damage other parts of his body that normally wouldn't be affected because of the shock. Much like how cars are built to break on purpose for the safety of the person in the car. If the car was unbreakable, the results would be far worse on the driver due to the force not cancelling out.

Darth Macabre
LoL I know you were kidding, I was just saying.

Venom might help Bane physically beat down Terry, but he can't hit what he can't see. And the camouflage on the bat-suit would help out as well.

supervenom
Hrmm forgot about the camou...

However, would Venom also heighten his intelligence or is it just pure strength?

Darth Macabre
Hrmm forgot about the camou...

However, would Venom also heighten his intelligence or is it just pure strength?

I don't know about Venom heightening his intelligence, but Bane's no fool. After all he did deduce that Bruce Wayne was batman.

supervenom
After all he did deduce that Bruce Wayne was batman.

Which is the reason why I was asking :P

I doubt that the camou would last for long. If the Venom heightens his intelligence, he would most likely find a way out of that obstacle. If it heightens his strength alone, via adrenaline, it may put him in an "Instinct Only" state which would also help him in regards to survival by sound (when Bat moves or flys) thereby pinpointing his location, or even smell.

Then again Bats has missles and whatnots...but that didn't stop Bane from wrecking original Batmans car by hand(well at least in the cartoon that I know of).

Lord-of-Dreams
i dont think he has missiles...
This is cloe, I say Terrie's just too versitile.
How did Bane figure out Bats secret?

Black Adam
Beyond wins. In under 4 minutes

Lord-of-Dreams
lol got details?

supervenom
I am saying Bane.

As far as the identity, I saw that on Wiki. Not sure on the details though.

Darth Macabre
I am saying Bane.

As far as the identity, I saw that on Wiki. Not sure on the details though.

I still don't quite understand how you think Bane could win. I mean he has no strength edge, no stamina edge, nor speed edge. He's over all outmatched here.

King_Mungi
Batman Beyond, actually beat someone who stole Bane's formula and used it on himself. BB for the win.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Batman Beyond, actually beat someone who stole Bane's formula and used it on himself. BB for the win.

Wasn't Bane a vegetable living in a wheelchair in the house of Al Ghul during Batman Beyond?

supervenom
Originally posted by King_Mungi

But it isn't Bane. May have the same strength (or maybe not because Bane does workout and did workout prior to getting Venom), but he doesn't have the intelligence or any other things Bane might have, two different people.

It's like saying Adam Warlock vs Thanos w/ Cosmic Cube, Warlock would win because he has beatin someone else that had the Cosmic Cube. I am not saying this happened, but just giving an example. It is different since it is two different beings.

King_Mungi
Actually he was smarter and stronger than Bane. So thus a weaker character would not be able to beat him. Bane in the first place only beat Batman due to he could barely stand up due to exhaustion from trying to recapture all the crimimals Bane let go.

AcousticDoc
I believe the BB suit enchances a person's base strength 10x. Terry can bench about 300 lbs (I'm just assuming), so 300*10 equals 3000lbs! I don't think Bane can withstand too many 3000lbs punches or 3000lbs+ kicks.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Wasn't Bane a vegetable living in a wheelchair in the house of Al Ghul during Batman Beyond?

Missed this reply, and yeah he was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.