Exodus vs. Thor... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Normal Thor vs. Bloodties Exodus.

Who wins... ?

Lucid Lui
Exodus vs. Thor

the Darkone
Thor

leonidas
this is a toughie. i'm not really sure. exodus f'd up warmachine pretty badly, but i was never able to come to terms with exactly HOW powerful he was. was he proven to be less than magneto?

Lucid Lui
Joseph beat him in combat. But then Joseph was more powerful than Mags so it's hard to say.

id369
I think Thor takes this match.

(I like Exodus as a character more thou)

Mider
dont know how thor would win this guy has fought the avengers and the x-men i believe both at once holding his own while making the island of genosha be sorrounded by a force field letting no one escape he is a extremly powerful mutant just with his mind he can lift 10 tons. Sorry if im wrong on this but im doing this from memory.

the Darkone
One hit from Thor's hammer would bring down exodus who is a mutant and Thor is a hybrid god. Thor 10/10

jasofisc
I really do hate it when people come up with the whole little agument that this guy is a mutant theirfore loes to anyone who is class 100. Now a person can make an agument that exodus' over all showings are a bit less then thor's but in blood ties the guy was uber. that guy verse normal thor wins the majorty.

the Darkone
Thor will kick his ass alone plain and simple, Thor will hurt exodus all day. Thor defeated adam warlock who was more powerful than exodus, hello. None of adam warlock mental powers worked on Thor if anything it was enraging Thor greatly. Thor hammer flies a t 3x the speed of light exodus wouldn't see it coming at all, Thor feats alone dwarfs exodus. I like exodus but Thor is way out of his league, exodus held up the island while fighting avengers and xmen much respect. But Thor fought the most powerful celestial in Exitar in that same story arc Thor destroyed a planet with one blow from the hammer. Exodus can't deflect cosmic, mystical blast, 100x lighting, from the hammer hell thor will just send exodus to hela realm for the hell of it.

jasofisc
ok this is normal thor and thor does not do that stuff all the time.

jasofisc
what I didn't like about your comment was the whole because he's mutant clause that is so popular on this forum

leonheartmm
most people have an anti mutant bias on kmc, not to mention fanboyism is the rule here.

Mider
wasnt thor with the power gem when he fought adam warlock which he isnt using in this battle?

the Darkone
Thor would beat exodus plain and simple. Thor powers alone are to much for Exodus, Thor powers are greater just deal with it. Only thing thing that will help exodus will be his telekinesis to deflect objects other than that Thor will kick his head in, end of story.

jasofisc
he sure beat the hell out of seris, not to mentchen the avengers and the x-men while holding up genosha I would like to see normal thor do that.

Mider
thor would not defeat this guy he's to strong.

the Darkone
Thor will defeat him, Thor is to damn powerful in every way. You guys are not coming with how Exodus will hurt him, Thor will shove a lighting bolt so far up exodus ass, exodus will think he is having hot flashes. Thor has fought powerful mental beings and prevail, adam warlock fought him twice before the soul gem and during warrior madness thor story arc. Thor will hit him so hard he will knock his exodus out of earths orbit and out of the solar system with one punch. Thor 10/10

jasofisc
avage thor would not. Fanboy thor would (i'm not calling you a fanboy darkone I know your not) exodus could beat him to death with his TK or use it to rearange his organs.

the Darkone
You can't rearrange his molecules it has been done before and return to normal with in seconds. Thor fought a elder of the universe in Ego the living planet and beat hi twice. Ego has limitless pisonic energy, telepathy, telekinesis, telekinetic he's more powerful than exodus and Thor still kicked his ass, Ego increase his planet temperature 3x hotter than the earth sun and Thor wasn't even phase. Thor would slaughter him, Exodus powers wouldn't work on Thor it's that simple, because exodus beat seris who used her mental powers on exodus in which it back fire on her, xavier,jean who ever had mental powers during bloodties. Thor had fought sersi before and ***** slap her and knock her out, Thor powers are more divine than you think. Thor would absorb exodus powers via the hammer and channel it back 1000 fold remember the hammer can absorb any form of energy cosmic, mystical, pisoinc, plasma, radiation etc Thor will overload exodus ass and put him to sleep. Thor 10/10

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
You can't rearrange his molecules it has been done before and he return to normal with in seconds. Thor fought a elder of the universe in Ego the living planet and beat him twice. Ego has limitless pisonic energy, telepathy, telekinesis, telekinetic he's more powerful than exodus and Thor still kicked his ass, Ego increase his planet temperature 3x hotter than the earth sun and Thor wasn't even phase. Thor would slaughter him, Exodus powers wouldn't work on Thor it's that simple, because exodus beat seris who used her mental powers on exodus in which it back fire on her, xavier,jean who ever had mental powers during bloodties. Thor had fought sersi before and ***** slap her and knock her out, Thor powers are more divine than you think. Thor would absorb exodus powers via the hammer and channel it back 1000 fold remember the hammer can absorb any form of energy cosmic, mystical, pisoinc, plasma, radiation etc Thor will overload exodus ass and put him to sleep. Thor 10/10

Mider
thor beating ego is just plain stupid are you saying thor's on par with galactus now?

the Darkone
Ego is not even close to being on the same level as Galactus. If anything Ego will be more like a sky-father level being or elder god level or on a hungrey galactus level, gladiator has defeated ego what's your point. What I am pointing out if you read my post again is that ego who has more psionic energy than exodus couldn't put down thor at all, he was throwing everything at thor except for the kitchen sink.

Thor beat his ass into submission, what the f**ked you think Thor will do to Exodus. Thor defeated ego and galactus in three issues Thor 160-163, then fought adam warlock Thor 165-166 and went warrior madness on him in the process to this day adam warlock doesn't want's to f**k with Thor at all.

Mider
if you ever read about ego youd know he gives galactus trouble thanks and he is an elder of the universe and warrior maddness who cares he had the power gem not that big a feat when you have the power gem take it away and he'd get owned by all those guys if he would even stand that long, and him beating ego is bull so is gladiator beating ego they fight an elder of the universe then they go lose to the hulk wow such power i tremble in fear thor shocked ego cause of what he did to his eco system nothing more if you did that to any planet im sure that would happen he didnt beat him like out power him he just found a weakness, and gladiator winning is pure bull.

Cosmic Flame
In addition, the only reason Thor was able to do any damage to AW was because he lowered his forcefield. When he he was using his powers, Thor couldn't hurt him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
In addition, the only reason Thor was able to do any damage to AW was because he lowered his forcefield. When he he was using his powers, Thor couldn't hurt him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor with stood Ego onslaught of pisonic energy which is greater than Exodus. Thor will crumb stomp Exodus ass plain and simple.

Cosmic Flame
A lot of it depends on what Ego was doing to Thor. There's a lot more to TPs than mind control and psi blasts. Exodus is certainly one of the top psis in the MU and has plenty of tricks up his sleeve. I'm sure he's learned a thing or two about Thor from Mags.

Mider
Thor loses plain and simple easy as that.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
A lot of it depends on what Ego was doing to Thor. There's a lot more to TPs than mind control and psi blasts. Exodus is certainly one of the top psis in the MU and has plenty of tricks up his sleeve. I'm sure he's learned a thing or two about Thor from Mags.

Exodus<< Ego the living planet, Ego was dishing out every psionic energy at Thor mental bolts, telekinesis, telekinetic everything it didn't slow down Thor one bit. Thor will ***** slap Exodus and send him to his niece Hela, end of story. Nobody has shown what exodus can do to Thor only assumptions and speculations, Thor has prove over 40 years he can take on pretty anybody and hold his own or beat them.

Mider
if Ego was doing that and thor wasnt even feeling it that comic shouldnt even be canon........seriously. Ego is an elder of the universe who has given galactus trouble but i guess they thought it befitting to have him lose to thor thats almost as bad as lobo losing to wolverine.

Hay you know whats funny i read up on the lobo and wolverine fight and they said that after that in the lobo comics they actually kinda pointed to a bald guy in a wheelchair i believe paying lobo to throw the fight thats just funny as hell.

the Darkone
^It's funny you are only going on what exodus did in bloodties since then nothing. Thor will beat the sh** out of exodus, Thor will god blast his ass to oblivion.

Crease
Geesh, enough already...Thor wins. Thor's durability and will are waaaaaaay above anything Exodus has ever faced. There has never lived a bigger fan of Exodus than myself. Whenever I admit he'd be beaten in a vs battle, I always have to throw in the fact that he hasn't been written to potential since Bloodties. It hurts, but thru counseling I'm learning to get over it...Anyway, Thor wins 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.