Solo vs. Fett, Hand-to-Hand Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jacen Solo
Here's the deal: Han Solo from Episode V, Boba Fett from Episode V. Neither wearing any type of armor. Neither has any weaponry. Settinh is gambling arena at Bespin, about as big as an average living room. One-on-oen, hands down, straight out brawl. Fist fight. Who wins?

kamikz
Did Han know any type of close combat fighting? Boba Fett was a master at it if I'm right. So Boba takes it.

henniestevens
Yes Boba is a better fighter and he is stronger.

Fishy
Fett, Boba or Jango doesn't matter both were trained for fighting and have a lot more experience in those matters then Han. Han would get pulverized by the Mandelorian warriors.

Wesker
Han also would be the type to kick Fett in the balls though.

darthsith19
Fett. What's Solo gonna do?

mace=badass
Kick Boba in the balls....

darthsith19
Originally posted by mace=badass
Kick Boba in the balls....
Okay, but if unless he kicks Boba in the balls he looses.

mace=badass
Haha yeah.

Wesker
There's some compromise. lol

((The_Anomaly))
I say Han. Han is getting his ass beat until Leia shows up and force throws Fett into a pit, a sarlacc pit preferably.

zephiel7
And I quote...

Chewie:Rarrgh

Han: Boba Fett! Who's Boba Fett? *turns around and accidentally taps Boba Fett's jet pack"

Boba Fett: AAAAAHHHH! *falls into sarlacc pit"

Regarless, I still give this to Fett

Faroth
Boba Fett gets shot in the jetpack, no one Force throws or pushes him.

PurpleSaber
This is a hand to hand fist fight, there aren't any guns or jet packs.

Lörd Sorgo
Would solo even get the chance to kick him in the balls? Fett probably has some Mandalorian Hand-to-hand training. And Solo? What? Smuggler's Fist? C'mon now.

darthsith19
Actually, knew that I stop and think, han did win the Bare Knuckles free-for-all when he was what? 16 and by far the smallest clmbatant of the 4 in the arena (I think it's 4 at a time).

mace=badass
He's really lucky too.

mace=badass
Originally posted by zephiel7
And I quote...

Chewie:Rarrgh

Han: Boba Fett! Who's Boba Fett? *turns around and accidentally taps Boba Fett's jet pack"

Boba Fett: AAAAAHHHH! *falls into sarlacc pit"

Regarless, I still give this to Fett

He knows who Boba Fett is. Han is Boba's nemises. He say "Boba Fett!? Boba Fett?!"

Wesker
Han Solo is a good scrapper. While I don't deny that Boba is more of a warrior, Han is a survivor.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Wesker
Han Solo is a good scrapper. While I don't deny that Boba is more of a warrior, Han is a survivor.

And boba isn't a survivor?

Wesker
No, he's a Sarlaac Pit Diving Champ though.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Wesker
No, he's a Sarlaac Pit Diving Champ though.

He survived it.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/chesty.gif

Faunus

henniestevens
a bold headed chinese girl without any arms or legs

Wesker
OMFG lmao

zephiel7
Originally posted by mace=badass
He knows who Boba Fett is. Han is Boba's nemises. He say "Boba Fett!? Boba Fett?!"

I know but the way Fett died in the movies, thats how it felt big grin

mace=badass
Yeah, it was kinda lame. The baddest bountyhunter in the Universe get owend. Badly too. It wasn't that Han just beat him in the fight because he was lucky. Oh, that's another thing too. Han is really lucky, so maybe he has something going for him.

Also, in the EU Boba reuintes the Mandalorians and becomes the new Mandalore.

Wesker
The only reason why Boba is considering the "best bounty hunter" in the galaxy is because of fanboy movie character fixation. In the original ANH script, he was just another goon hired by Jabba.

henniestevens
I know Jango is considered the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.
But where does it say that Boba is?
And I don't think we can use Han's luck in this battle.

mace=badass
We can use Han's luck in every battle except this one? What makes this battle special?

henniestevens
Can we use Han's luck in every battle??
I don't think so. Otherwise you could say he could defeat Maul, because he is so lucky Maul doesn't deflect 1 blastershot to his head.

mace=badass
If, you have luck it's always with him. Watch the movies, and you'll see.

henniestevens
Yes and the luck is with Obi wan too.
So what if Obi battles Han.
Then they would both be lucky and get the other 1 killed??
r2d2 is lucky too in the movies, Maul was unlucky. Can r2d2 defeat Maul??

mace=badass
That's not the question being asked. Those are unfair matchups. Han and Boba are about even.

henniestevens
Even?
A space traveler who's only exercise is pulling the hyperdrivepull, against a trained mandalorian?

mace=badass
Well, then Boba is really unlucky considering he got tooled by a half-blind scoundrel.

Lee-San28
HOLD ON dosnt han beat down tropers with his bear hands in the 4th moon of endor in rotj. isnt boba a clone? so why could solo take him down if hese just another clone with difrent cloths

Fishy
Because those guys aren't clones, if they are clones they are most likely clones from other people and no longer as powerful as others. Boba also isn't a normal clone he is far more trained then most clones. He is a Mandelorian, Mandelorians are trained to fight. Han is not. Mandelorians in general would knock him out. Boba is a good Mandelorian Han is screwed.

Blaxican_Jedi
Im sorry sorgo. but your sig affends me.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Im sorry sorgo. but your sig affends me.

That's a shame.

Blaxican_Jedi
yeah I know. Anyways... is fett wearing his armor?

PurpleSaber
Read the 1st post. It says neither are wearing armor.

furbys are evil
I say han would call for chewie and its all over but otherwise han would win he would pick something up and bam! bobas down

Admiral Akbar
Han stands no chance against a trained mandalorian, unless he has Chewie at his side. Boba might want to reconsider if faced with that situation.

w00t2112
Well mandalorians are perhaps the strongest non-force user fighters in the galaxy hand to hand wise, but if you put luck into this, thats like putting the prophecy into anakin, meaning that he could not be killed by anyone...because he is the chosen one

mace=badass
You mean untill he finishes the prophecy..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.