Am I the only idiot with the background white

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
How would I go about changing it no expression

Vinny Valentine
No, and Its in you're profile under Settings.

Grand Moff Gav
I use default.

Storm
Profile, Edit Options, Style Set.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Nope, you aren't the only on. Honestly I don't really like the other layouts.

Lightningrod
i use the white layout, i have been using it for 2 years and 6 months

Cyber Ninja
Yeah the white is better and it is why kmc forums is better than the others..I can not stand teh set up on some forums.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Nope, you aren't the only on. Honestly I don't really like the other layouts.

Bardock42
I use KMC Blue and love it droolio ...is that what you people mean with "white" (Cause it is mostly pretty white...)?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
I use KMC Blue and love it droolio ...is that what you people mean with "white" (Cause it is mostly pretty white...)?

KFC Default could kick KFC Blue's ass any time.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bardock42

I dont mind Kmc blue, but the rest are annoying to use in my opinion

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
KFC Default could kick KFC Blue's ass any time.

Hmm....no.

Piggle Humsy
I'm on light blue smile
I hate the ones with a black bg because it makes most of the smilies look weird... the only time I used one with a black bg was to see the snow at xmas big grin
I would love a purple skin, and I would like to use the evergreen one if it ever gets completed... smile

maybe ones in tones of red would be cool too because I don't come across many red layouts... thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.