Do you play games that you buy that suck ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
So if you by a crappy game but didn't know until you played it, then would you continue to play the game as much as possible to get your moneys play out of it or would you throw it somewhere after the first level ?

swedish_bum
Go back to the store and sell it!

Cyber Ninja
yeah right. For a crappy game you might get a dollar.

swedish_bum
Yeah that suck really... when you get 1 dollar fore the game, and then the store sell the game for 3X the price ore something

Cyber Ninja
lol. I can't buy a drink with a dollar anymore.

swedish_bum
LOL why?!

Cyber Ninja
i saw some guy at game stop rip a kid off. He gave the kids 50 cents for 3 games(old crap games) and he bought one of those mario yoshi head gummy things.

swedish_bum
LOL!!!! HAHAHA!

Phat J
i dropped 60 bucks on path of neo and ive only played like 3 levels, that game is absolute crap.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Phat J
i dropped 60 bucks on path of neo and ive only played like 3 levels, that game is absolute crap.
it sure is

Cyber Ninja
lol once this game was so bad they let me return it when you are not suppose to.

Imperial_Samura
Well EB in Australia has a seven day return policy. If I buy a game and it's a load of tosh, I'll return it. No way a crap game is going to taint my game shelf and desktop.

JKozzy
60 bucks? Where do you buy your games?!

Koala MeatPie
ETM sucked.

Thorin
eb games suck, too high priced for used and not enough new.

i bout bmx xxx, and aside from great extras, the game kinda sucked.

Smasandian
I dont understand how people dont read reviews about the game before buying it.

Most reviews pretty much tell how it is. You might disagree or whatnot, but you still have an idea what the game is about.
I do that all the time.

Cyber, you be surpraised how crappy games can get you if you resell them to EB. The money system they have is based on how popular a game is, so if you buy one, and then resell (if you cant return it), the next day, you be surpraised. They're were rebuying some really crappy games at like 40 bucks.
Speaking off trade ins, you cant really complain about how much money you might not get because trade ins have only been around recently because 5 years ago, once you bought a game, it was almost impossible to resell it.

Phat J
i usually read reviews but i was just like, its the matrix, it has to be good. and yeah, if you took a screenshot of the game, it'd look awesome. but after you float along the ground all awkwardly in the middle of a fight you wanna throw the game out.

i live in canada so our dollar is worth less than yours, thats why its $60.

Smasandian
But in the review, they usually mention any flaws, bugs or anything to make the game crappy.
Unlike move and music reviews, reviewing games is rarely an opinion. It's usually based on fact. For example, they game is not fun to play, the reviewers writes that its not fun because of this reason.

Mišt
I bought Crouching Tiger for $20 about 6 months ago, played the first 2 levels, havent touched it since..

swedish_bum

office jesus
Oh come on. Path of Neo was a HELL of a lot better than Enter the Matrix. The only thing that bothered me was the camera, and the auto-lock system. Anyone play 25 to Life yet? Don't bother with it. Glad I rented it instead of bought it. It sucks assss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.