Champion with power gem vs Superman,Gladiator and Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now I am not talking about the Champion that got beat by She Hulk I am talking about the one who with a couple shots almost shattered Thanos's shield the same shield that surprised Galactus by how powerful it was. I am also talking about the same Champion that was pissed when Thanos teleported him away and then destroyed that planet with those beings that worshipped Champion and gave him those power bracelets. Champion is probably the greatest fighter in Marvel comics and also one of the Strongest besides Omnipotent being in Marvel comics along with Power gem Drax,Mindless Hulk,Mangog,Kurse,Immortal Hercules etc etc etc.

This fight his a on ground fight Superman,Gladiator can use there running speed but not there flying speed. Gladiator with Supersonic speed and Superman with is escape velocity speed. Also Hulks at the highest level of strength ever.

bigboygreen
Hulk wins by himself.

badabing
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk wins by himself.
Is that the only thing that you can post. By the way, no he doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.