Spawn (Third Age) vs. Thannos (with HUTO) & All Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
I'm sick and tired of Spawn fanboys here really. It's okay you like thim so much, even i liked him, Dark Urizen made me like him again, but the others (not all Spawn fans) just make Spawn too strong in there little head... Let's see if he can win this.... big grinbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
you just want spawn too loose

Spawnrules
and he does, but thanos aint gonna do much

Xplosive
Originally posted by Spawnrules
and he does, but thanos aint gonna do much

As you see he said Thanos with HOTU, so Spawn (third age) including All Celestials are non factor here.

Rewmac
READ COMICS!!!! big grin laughing Happy Dance chair u're a talented one clappingdoh

Spawnrules
oohhhh,

still spawn in 153 took out another god, and heavens greatest warrior, so thats why he wins

Rewmac
and he does, but thanos aint gonna do much READ COMICS!!!! big grin laughing Happy Dance chair u're a talented one clappingdoh

Spawnrules
this is a spite thread, spawn will loose to the celestial

Juntai
oohhhh,

still spawn in 153 took out another god, and heavens greatest warrior, so thats why he wins not a comparable feat to HOTU

Spawnrules
can everyone give me a week, so i can get a scanner and show the scans of third age

Spawnrules
but im still saying spawn looses

Rewmac
Already seen scans and in a week I wont care about Spawn, I won't even care about 5 minutes from now, I made this thread just to see what are you going to write. That you actually know stuff.... big grinbig grin

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Rewmac
Already seen scans and in a week I wont care about Spawn, I won't even care about 5 minutes from now, I made this thread just to see what are you going to write. That you actually know stuff.... big grinbig grin

so i do, i said spawn looses

juggernaut66666
you dumbass no one can beat thans with hotu he destroyed marvel universe and after he recreated it

juggernaut66666
according to what you've said: "and he does, but thanos aint gonna do much"

Spawnrules
spawn recreated the entire universe too, and dont call me dumb ass, you say juggy can beat spawn.

Tshern
Has there been a match between Juggernaut and Spawn that has been fought till the very end? As far as I know Spawn never really fought Juggernaut one on one, but only played mind games by hurting Black Tom. I might be wrong though...

Spawnrules
theres been two thread and everyone was with spawn except you know who

Tshern
I didn't mean threads, I meant comics. Have they really fought one on one or has it been just Spawn kicking Black Tom's arse? I actually don't anything about Spawn, so I'm not even responding to the question of superiority between these two. But if Spawn can really beat Juggernaut he has to be real tough since brute force simply isn't enough.

FG725
Originally posted by Rewmac
I'm sick and tired of Spawn fanboys here really. It's okay you like thim so much, even i liked him, Dark Urizen made me like him again, but the others (not all Spawn fans) just make Spawn too strong in there little head... Let's see if he can win this.... big grinbig grinbig grin
Spawn will be near death and then wolverine given the power of the fanboys will kill all of the celectials and everyone else so spawn wins!

Spawnrules
theres been no comics, spawn is image and juggy is marvel, spawn though no matter what. He took god hostage and recreated the universe when he killed malebogia

Tshern
Oh yeah! Of course not, I completely mixed Spawn and Deadpool. Deadpool's the one who's been harassing Black Tom and escaping when Juggy tried to lay his vengeance upon him.

Spawnrules
exactly so spawn will only loose to the celestials and will kill THOTU

Rewmac
Bunch of crap...Thanos killed all Celestials with one blow....Oh my God....Your knowledge is too big in this thread....(If you can't understand it like I think I'm being ironic)

Tshern
No matter how great Spawn is, he still would be destroyed by Thanos and THOTU.

Xplosive
oohhhh,

still spawn in 153 took out another god, and heavens greatest warrior, so thats why he wins

There is no comparison between Spawn and THOTU.

exactly so spawn will only loose to the celestials and will kill THOTU

You are only embarasing yourself when you say that and than you say against Celestails he would lose. You do know THOTU also destroyed all Celestials.

Spawnrules
aint TOAA a celestial, did thanos kill him too?

juggernaut66666
he destroyed the marvel universe which means he killed all marvel characters get it?

Spawnrules
oohhhh k, spawn looses 10/10

Lord Urizen
I'm a huge Spawn fanboy, but Spawn would totally lose against Thanos with HOTU. He would also lose badly against all the celestials.

{theres been no comics, spawn is image and juggy is marvel, spawn though no matter what. He took god hostage and recreated the universe when he killed malebogia}

He never recreated the Universe. Never. He left the 8th level of Hell without a ruler. Everyone brings up when Spawn transformed Hell into a paradise, did u guys actually read it ? Cogliostro gave Spawn a Golden Chest with immense demonic power, once he opened it he thought he was in Heaven, all of hell did. It was an illustion Cog used to defeat Spawn and take the thrown away from him.

{exactly so spawn will only loose to the celestials and will kill THOTU }

WHAT? Are you crazy bro ? Thanos with HOTU easily defeated Celestials, read ur sh*t man !

Spawn is the man, but he loses this entirelllyyyyy

Spawn doesn't have cosmic power. He has hell based power, Spawn is a God in Hell, on EArth he controls the ground and has power from "GreenWorld" and he is immune to Heavenly Nullification.

He does not hold cosmic power however, and he has veryy litttle jurisdiction is his actual universe. On Earth he's the man, in Hell he's the man, in Heaven he's nothing, and within his entire Universe he's very small.

READ

Ur

Sh*TTTT

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I'm a huge Spawn fanboy, but Spawn would totally lose against Thanos with HOTU. He would also lose badly against all the celestials.

{theres been no comics, spawn is image and juggy is marvel, spawn though no matter what. He took god hostage and recreated the universe when he killed malebogia}

He never recreated the Universe. Never. He left the 8th level of Hell without a ruler. Everyone brings up when Spawn transformed Hell into a paradise, did u guys actually read it ? Cogliostro gave Spawn a Golden Chest with immense demonic power, once he opened it he thought he was in Heaven, all of hell did. It was an illustion Cog used to defeat Spawn and take the thrown away from him.

{exactly so spawn will only loose to the celestials and will kill THOTU }

WHAT? Are you crazy bro ? Thanos with HOTU easily defeated Celestials, read ur sh*t man !

Spawn is the man, but he loses this entirelllyyyyy

Spawn doesn't have cosmic power. He has hell based power, Spawn is a God in Hell, on EArth he controls the ground and has power from "GreenWorld" and he is immune to Heavenly Nullification.

He does not hold cosmic power however, and he has veryy litttle jurisdiction is his actual universe. On Earth he's the man, in Hell he's the man, in Heaven he's nothing, and within his entire Universe he's very small.

READ

Ur

Sh*TTTT
Now tell me who created that golden chest.

Lord Urizen
{Now tell me who created that golden chest.}

It wasn't Spawn bro.

I'm missing a few issues. It was either God/Mammon/Satan. Cogliostro got it from Mammon who got that from someone else.

Whatever the case, Spawn isn't defeating Thanos w HOTU or Celestials.

Sorry wink

Milkie
On Earth he's the man, in Hell he's the man, in Heaven he's nothing, and within his entire Universe he's very small.

Actually Spawn plays a major role in his universe. Stop pulling crap out of your ass.

Takion
{Now tell me who created that golden chest.}

It wasn't Spawn bro.

I'm missing a few issues. It was either God/Mammon/Satan. Cogliostro got it from Mammon who got that from someone else.

Whatever the case, Spawn isn't defeating Thanos w HOTU or Celestials.

Sorry wink
I know that, but it was Spawn who created that chest.

Milkie
No

Lord Urizen
{Actually Spawn plays a major role in his universe. Stop pulling crap out of your ass.}

In terms of power he doesn't Bro. The Man of Miracles even said Spawn only serves as a distraction, while the true plan folds unnoticed.

I'm not pulling anything outta my ass bro, atleast i make references to my points.

Spawn does play a major role, I never said he didn't. However in terms of his power within his Universe (NOT Hell or Heaven) he only has major power on Earth. Greenworld gave him that gift before he fought Urizen. However he draws more power in Hell, in Heaven he doesn't have power, he was torn to shreds by the Disciple when he entered Heaven's zone on Earth, he was powerless against him.

Saying Spawn is small in his own universe is like saying Silver Surfer or Thanos (without reality gem/immortality) are in thier respective universes. Ofcourse they play major roles, but in terms of thier OWN personal store of power, not to mention fkn size, they are small compared to the complexity and vastness of thier universes.

I'd appreciate you not speak to me that way. This is debate, not a school cafeteria. Speak to me like, I'll respond to everyone except you.

Lord Urizen
{I know that, but it was Spawn who created that chest.}

Spawn didn't create that chest bro.

I don't think it was ever mentioned who did.

Takion
{I know that, but it was Spawn who created that chest.}

Spawn didn't create that chest bro.

I don't think it was ever mentioned who did.
Your a very good debator.

Lord Urizen
LoL...are you being sarcastic ?

Takion
LoL...are you being sarcastic ?
Nope, you and Milkie are excellent debators.

Lord Urizen
Spawn didn't make that. He didnt even know what that WAS when Cog presented it to him. Cog only told him to open it, that's how the Heavenly projection made Hell seem like Paradise momentarily.

Think about it

If Spawn knew what that was, he would have never opened it. He would have known that it would have lead to his downfall from the throne.

Takion
Spawn didn't make that. He didnt even know what that WAS when Cog presented it to him. Cog only told him to open it, that's how the Heavenly projection made Hell seem like Paradise momentarily.

Think about it

If Spawn knew what that was, he would have never opened it. He would have known that it would have lead to his downfall from the throne.
But wasnt he omniscient in second age.

Lord Urizen
{But wasnt he omniscient in second age.}

In terms of Second Age, you're asking the wrong person lol. All I know are details of the stories, not the exact timeline or classification Spawn goes into.

If he did have omniscience, which I'm unsure of, then he might have seen what the Chest was capable of.

Either he wasn't second age w omniscience, or he was and knew he was going to lose the thrown, bcuz he basically never wanted it. I doubt that however, the Chest might have been beyond his knowledge or possible omniscience.

Takion
{But wasnt he omniscient in second age.}

In terms of Second Age, you're asking the wrong person lol. All I know are details of the stories, not the exact timeline or classification Spawn goes into.

If he did have omniscience, which I'm unsure of, then he might have seen what the Chest was capable of.

Either he wasn't second age w omniscience, or he was and knew he was going to lose the thrown, bcuz he basically never wanted it. I doubt that however, the Chest might have been beyond his knowledge or possible omniscience.
in second age he saw cog dying.

Milkie
Bro, I'd appreciate you not speak to me that way. This is debate, not a school cafeteria. Speak to me like, I'll respond to everyone except you.

STFU AND

http://themot.org/gallery/d/2254-1/welcomeinternet.jpg

Lord Urizen
{in second age he saw cog dying.}

Really ?

When, what issue ? Who killed him ? Any mention of what happened to Cog afterward ?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Milkie
STFU AND

What's the point of this? New members deserve respect too...and generally, people who don't respect them don't deserve it nearly as much, regardless of whether or not they agree with them in a debate.

Lord Urizen
Thanks Digi wink

Takion
{in second age he saw cog dying.}

Really ?

When, what issue ? Who killed him ? Any mention of what happened to Cog afterward ?
Issue 116, Its posted in the Spawn respect thread.

Milkie
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What's the point of this? New members deserve respect too...and generally, people who don't respect them don't deserve it nearly as much, regardless of whether or not they agree with them in a debate.

Dude I'm just kiddin around with him. i kid around all the members here. New or Old.

Lord Urizen
{Issue 116, Its posted in the Spawn respect thread.}

OK Takion, I'll check it out

{Dude I'm just kiddin around with him. i kid around all the members here. New or Old.}

There was still no point to it though. It slows down debate progress and achieves nothing. I almost lost the cruz of my argument distracted by you just kidding around.

Ne ways who cares...from now on can we just debate for real instead of BS'ing ?

Milkie
http://themot.org/gallery/d/2300-1/SeriousBusiness_001.jpg

Not but really everything is fine.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Milkie
Dude I'm just kiddin around with him. i kid around all the members here. New or Old.

Understood.

It's just, seen outof context, it can come across as harsh. But as long no harm was intended, that's cool and we can just put it behind us.

smile

Takion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Understood.

It's just, seen outof context, it can come across as harsh. But as long no harm was intended, that's cool and we can just put it behind us.

smile
Shouldnt you be closing this because its spite. messed

Lord Urizen
Yeah it is.

The answer is obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.