ultimate venom vs. 616 venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
ultimate venom ate carnage, so he posses both of there abilities, so who wins

Black Adam
616 venom.

Always go with the original.

Spawnrules
616 always looses to carnage though

Black Adam
Originally posted by Spawnrules
616 always looses to carnage though

616 has absorbed carnage as well.

Spawnrules
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh damn

Xirius
He just ate Carnage. But I think Carnage got free again.

Spawnrules
any scans?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Xirius
He just ate Carnage. But I think Carnage got free again.

I think Carnage just got another symbiote from some other dimension or something.

I guess they forgot Carnage could just make a new one by cutting himself and exposing his blood.

Spawnrules
carnage is a sicko

VENOMfan
616 being classic Venom? becuase hes Gargan Venom now....and Gargan Venom would get thrashed. Ultimate Venom is a definetly enough to stalemate the real Venom. in the Ultimate Venom series it didnt demonstrate really any of his capabilities. unlike the game wich was written by bendis where...

ultimate Venom
1. survived or "regenerated" from a bullet to the head
2. Demonstrated at LEAST class 11 strength buy tossing cab's and hummer's a good 5 or six 6 stories into the air
3. had a verticle leap of god only knows.....
4. apparently ate a kid......moving on

of course classic Venom wouldnt need to worry about gun fire though, I'd say his suit keeps him much better protected, but didnt seem to have such a ridiculous regenerative capability as his ult counterpart. I'd say they are fairly matched the fight could go either way

Spawnrules
id say you played that game too

VENOMfan
oh yes, nothing was as gratifying as pummeling Ult Wolverine into the ground

Spawnrules
aint venom bigger than 616 venom in size

VENOMfan
Yeah at least from what I say in the game, Ult Venom if he were to stand stand straight up may be around 10 feet tall, he was friggin huge.

Spawnrules
yes he was a giant

Tulika
If it's actually the classic version of Venom in question, I know he survived against the Juggernaut for a fairly long time and eventually, the big J got fed up with the fight first. Venom's a surprisingly tough guy!

DBZ MAN
I think 616 Venom would win as he has more experiance, even without Eddie, the symbiote has developed a personality of its own.

Jvenom
I would say 616 Venom. As of now he has more feats underneath his belt by going up the likes of Juggy, Superman, Hulk, and the Thing.

Marcus4600
I'm a big Venom guy, so I'll try to give a good matchup.

616 Venom, although smaller than Ultimate Venom, is much quicker, and much smarter than Ultimate Venom. Eddie from 616 is much smarter due to his age and cunning. Ultimate Venom is more of a Hulk knockoff, which seems to be a running theme in the Ultimate Spidey villains. Also, Ultimate Venom's big weakness could be much more easily exploited by 616 Venom if they fought in an urban enviornment. Electricity just pisses 616 Venom off. Also, both have the same level of strength. 616 kicked the butts of the whole Sinister Six when he was a member, Spidey, Carnage, Pyre, The Thing, Hulk, Juggernaut, and so forth, so he's used to fighting immensely strong foes. In the end, I think that it would be a long fight, with Ultimate Venom winning at first, but 616 would probably be playing possum like he does so well, and ram an electric cable into Ultimate Venom's mouth, finishing him off.

Spawnrules
cool

Marcus4600
Thanks dude. Spawn does rule, indeed. \m/ Uber-props to Macfarlane.

Spawnrules
spawns not my fav. though

Black Adam
spawns not my fav.

It's a guy with a cape and a mask yes

Spawnrules
its tough talking to people who dont read spawn and they start making fun of him

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Black Adam
It's a guy with a cape and a mask yes

yes it is, HOORAY

Black Adam
yes it is, HOORAY

BATMAN!!!!!

Spawnrules
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spawnrules
I THOUGHT YOU KNEW

Black Adam
I THOUGHT YOU KNEW

I DO!!!!!

It's THE GOLDEN AGE SENTRY RIGHT!!! wink

Spawnrules
NOOOOOOOOOO..........your j/k i know

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Tulika
If it's actually the classic version of Venom in question, I know he survived against the Juggernaut for a fairly long time and eventually, the big J got fed up with the fight first. Venom's a surprisingly tough guy!

Juggernaut owned that fight. smile

However he didn't get fed up and leave. He thought he had killed venom when venom sunk into a red goo!

Marcus4600
Then Venom came back in issue three and whooped him. Juggy ran away pretty quick.

Spawnrules
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.