Hal Jordan runs the Marvel Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
1. Storm (Full Power)

2. Apocalypse

3. Magneto

4. Proteus

5. Abyss

6. Exodus

7. Quasar

8. Thanos

9. Scarlet Witch (HOM)

10. Franklin Richards

11. Ego the Living Planet

12. Beyonder

GODSCRIBE
okay, edited.

Spawnrules
stops at 8

Khellendros
Stops at 7 most likely.

Spawnrules
is this a grown up franklin

GODSCRIBE
yeah

Spawnrules
than no way he gets past 8, 9, or 10

Murda Mase
If his charge can last till the end then he might tie beyonder.

There is really nothing the ring can't do to beat them one on one in just a single battle.

So it depends on how long the charge lasts.

JOE NUNEZ
id pay money to see thanos own gl

Marcus4600
He'd be done about 7 or 8

Mider
ego shouldnt be after richards he should be after thanos

GODSCRIBE
ego still has greater feats....we dont know the true magnitude of either scarlet or franklins powers..but they definately are above thanos. dont forget this is the same ego that has gone up to galactus (celestial level).

Khellendros
Originally posted by Murda Mase
If his charge can last till the end then he might tie beyonder.

There is really nothing the ring can't do to beat them one on one in just a single battle.

So it depends on how long the charge lasts.
laughing out loud Riiight. He doesn't make it past Quasar. Seriously. Quaze has everything a GL ring does, but with truly unlimited power and a different color of energy.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Khellendros
laughing out loud Riiight. He doesn't make it past Quasar. Seriously. Quaze has everything a GL ring does, but with truly unlimited power and a different color of energy.

yup..

Mider
thats why quasar is all powerful i guess and answers to a abstract while parallax at full power potentially was on the same level as an abstract ive already stated in the past there was a gl who reached the level that he could fight parallax one on one and hold his own it was not untill parallax removed his human counter part that he defeated this other gl if anyone here is really really really into green lantern ask them about this uber lantern.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
thats why quasar is all powerful i guess and answers to a abstract while parallax at full power potentially was on the same level as an abstract ive already stated in the past there was a gl who reached the level that he could fight parallax one on one and hold his own it was not untill parallax removed his human counter part that he defeated this other gl if anyone here is really really really into green lantern ask them about this uber lantern.

yeah, but im talking abou the hal jordan everyone is familiar with.

hush

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
1. Storm (Full Power)

2. Apocalypse

3. Magneto

4. Proteus

5. Abyss

6. Exodus

7. Quasar

8. Thanos

9. Scarlet Witch (HOM)

10. Franklin Richards

12. Beyonder no rest, Quasar or Thanos. Rest, either THanos or Scarlet Witch.

Mider
is anyone here really really really into green lantern if so private message me.

Acrosurge
Hal makes it to 7, then goes down after a hard battle against Quasar.

Dizzle
Quasar takes a majority against Hal, rest or not. Magneto should give him a good fight as well, but I think Hal can take a 6 or 7/10. Quasar should take about 7, everyone after curbstomps Hal into oblivion.

Pepito
Magneto should easily beat him at his current levels since light is an em wave. (And Magneto could always produce some yellow light). Even Apocalypse with near infinite strength and endurance and bolts to equal a lanterns could defeat Hal. Marvel is completely underrated here, Iron Man and so on are more GL type opponents.

golem370
He doesn't get past 2 period

jrodslam
He stops at either Thanos or Scarlet Witch.

golem370
He stops at 2

slade10
How is he going to beat proteus? (who, incidentally, is way too low on this list)

Proteus could just blink hal out of existence. And he has no physical form to harm...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Pepito
(And Magneto could always produce some yellow light).

Green Lanterns don't have that weakness anymore.

Madvillain
Originally posted by golem370
He stops at 2

lol Apoc?

Mr. Slippyfist
1. Storm (Full Power) - Stomp

2. Apocalypse - Stomp

3. Magneto - I'd say stomp... but there's always that fanboy lurking...

4. Proteus - Beat

5. Abyss - I've heard of him so many times... and yet I know nothing about him...

6. Exodus - Beat/entering the realm of a massive stompage

7. Quasar - Never had an opinion on this fight for either winning

8. Thanos - Loses

9. Scarlet Witch (HOM) - If Hawkeye can KO her... shifty

10. Franklin Richards - Loses

11. Ego the Living Planet - Ego probably wins... perhaps... maybe...

12. Beyonder - Loses...

Madvillain
So I take it you're a GL fanboy?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Madvillain
So I take it you're a GL fanboy? I love Hal... but I'd like to know what you base this on.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I love Hal... but I'd like to know what you base this on.

The fact you think he can beat Beyonder is quite comical, really.

Mr. Slippyfist
The fact you think he can beat Beyonder is quite comical, really. And yet following this; I think Storm would stomp Hal...

You're reading it wrong. smile

All the 'loses' are Hal losing, and all the 'stomps', and 'beats' are Hal winning.

llagrok
Clears it.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Thanos

Bentley
1. Storm (Full Power)

2. Apocalypse

3. Magneto

4. Proteus

5. Abyss

6. Exodus

7. Quasar

8. Thanos

9. Scarlet Witch (HOM)

10. Franklin Richards

12. Beyonder

Weird order. He cannot beat anyone after Thanos including him, I think current Quasar -Phylla- cannot beat him due not having good feats.

Val
Clears it easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by Val
Clears it easily.

: |

lordboo
struggles from 3-7,doesnt get past 8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.