Computer Fixed, what a crappy two days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Yeah, My PC was hacked and all these viruses completely screwed my computer, I just finished re installing windows and I just got Firefox back, and of course I hit KMC first, roll eyes (sarcastic) I had no computer yesterday pretty much. It Sucked alot.

stick out tongue

rickyduck
It took 2 days to fix ur pc?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by rickyduck
It took 2 days to fix ur pc?

Yeah.

DarkC
Takes me a day to reinstall and get onto KMC. Then another to reinstall the games.

rickyduck
Me to. 20 minutes to reinstall windows and 30 to configure usernames and 30 to configure internet

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yeah, My PC was hacked and all these viruses completely screwed my computer, I just finished re installing windows and I just got Firefox back, and of course I hit KMC first, roll eyes (sarcastic) I had no computer yesterday pretty much. It Sucked alot.

stick out tongue damn, I was hoping you wouldn't be able to delete them. Ah well, I can always do it again laughing laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by xyz revolution
damn, I was hoping you wouldn't be able to delete them. Ah well, I can always do it again laughing laughing out loud

Yeah you're a comedian, now go try and be cool somewhere else.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yeah you're a comedian, now go try and be cool somewhere else. why? I don't like being shunned crybaby cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.