Boba Fett vs. Wat Tambor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Both of the combatants are from Boba Fett: A New Threat (approx. 31 months after AOTC). Boba has recently donned his father's Mandalorian armor and his weapons are basically the same as Jango's were. The fight takes place on Xagobah, at the top of Wat Tambor citadel, in the room they fought in in A New Threat.

So pretty much who would have won had Grievous and his guards not intervined?

darthsith19
Allright, I just read that part of the book over and think if Grievous hadn't arrived and the fight between Wat and Boba had continued that Wat would have won. I mean, he dodged all the laser bolts and already injured Boba's leg with the beams that come out of his hands.

Captain REX
I didn't know Wat had fighting ability.

Darth Kal-El
Wat Tambor fights?

darthsith19
Yes. I take it you guys didn't read A New Threat? Well, it is a young adult reader novel but I found it along with the rest of the Boba fett series pretty good.

Twilight Janick
Wat Tambor is, in normal stance, a scientist. What kind of weapons the TechnoUnion gives him?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Wat Tambor is, in normal stance, a scientist. What kind of weapons the TechnoUnion gives him?
He can shoot purple beams out of his fingers and dodge blaster bolts. In the top of his Citadel he also has the Mazirayn (sp?) heart and tencacles at his disposile.

Jacen Solo
It'd be a long fight, but I say it eventually goes to Boba. True, he doesn't have as much experience as his father, but his natural Mandalorian intuition leads him to victory eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.