I'm The Worst Driver Ever..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
You'd think that having my drivers permit for a bit over 7 months, that I would be a decent driver, right? I suck just as bad as the day I began practicing. Lol. Just today I pulled around Wendy's and I pulled too far away from the window and when the lady opened the window to hand the sack of food out to me since the car was pulled too far away, I barely grabbed it and it fell on the concrete! cry. That and just last Friday (not yesterday), I backed out of the driveway and across the street is this ditch, I ran off into it. My parents think it's a crime that I'm on the road! Lol. I've been liable to get my liscense since December, my parents are waiting to see if I do better by summer time. erm

Koala MeatPie
Aww, You are so doll faced that I bet you can talk your way out of any ticket.

Lörd Sorgo
Ich fahre gutes.

AOR
laughing hysterical run for the hills D4E is on the road...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Aww, You are so doll faced that I bet you can talk your way out of any ticket.
hug
Are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else? Teehee. Awww.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
hug
Are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else? Teehee. Awww.
No, you are that really sweet looking petite Girl who goes out with that big guy.

K.Diddy
embarrasment I'm not a good driver eithier, My first car only lasted me 7 mths

DanieLs_4_Ever
No, you are that really sweet looking petite Girl who goes out with that big guy.
Wow everyone thinks he is big. He's broad at the shoulders but he's really thin actually. erm But thank you smile
Originally posted by K.Diddy
embarrasment I'm not a good driver eithier, My first car only lasted me 7 mths
I get my brothers car. It wont last long either stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Wow everyone thinks he is big. He's broad at the shoulders but he's really thin actually. erm But thank you smile

(...)

I mean, Arnold big.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I mean, Arnold big.
Ah, I see! stick out tongue Well you can say that! stick out tongue

Hit_and_Miss
I don't get what you mean...

"I've been liable to get my license since December, my parents are waiting to see if I do better by summer time."

Do you not have to pass a test??? In england we have "pass plus" which is extra lessons once you have passed, (you don't have to do it) they just get you some extra time with an instructor and some we learn some advanced techniques... do you have something similar you could do?

Also you might want to check the grade of your driving instructor.. In england the main driving schools are full of amateur instructors who have only just learned how to teach... they aren't worth learning from... The better instructors could help you out...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hmm...They have drivers ed classes that are required for each student to take if they've received their liscense and are attending my school. Other than that, No.
But yeah, I get what you mean, thanks.

Lana
Meh, I have really poor depth perception so whenever I'm going through a drivethrough (usually the bank) I'm too far away. It doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad driver.

Hit_and_Miss
I would adivse you to go driving at night! roads are empty!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lana
Meh, I have really poor depth perception so whenever I'm going through a drivethrough (usually the bank) I'm too far away. It doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad driver.
Hehe, I know, I know. Part of it is because today was my first time driving with my Dad, it's always been my Mom, and also because I've never driven to a drive-through so that makes it worse. It's just the fact that I'm always doing something for my Mom/Dad to get frustrated over while I drive (not stopping in time, running red lights because I'm too scared to stop if it's yellow, not stopping soon enough, hitting the breaks too hard, hitting the breaks too softly, not backing up out of the driveway properly so I have to pull back up or else I'll run off into the yard, the list goes on.) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.