The House Is MINE!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
The house is officially mine, and mine alone, until midnight tonight! It's now 7 PM. I think I'm going to run around the house like Kevin in Home Alone. eek!

Morning_Glory
invite Daniel over shifty

Morning_Glory
or you should do the Tom Cruise- Risky Business thing... in your undies dance thingy... video tape it too..so we can all see eat

K.Diddy
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
The house is officially mine, and mine alone, until midnight tonight! It's now 7 PM. I think I'm going to run around the house like Kevin in Home Alone. eek!

thumb up I will be around soon

Koala MeatPie

Run around naked no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by K.Diddy

she doesnt want you over at her house

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
or you should do the Tom Cruise- Risky Business thing... in your undies dance thingy... video tape it too..so we can all see

hysterical

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by K.Diddy
hysterical

no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
invite Daniel over shifty
He's off with Puppy (Jason; his and my friend.) somewhere in town. Originally posted by K.Diddy
Alright, see you when you get here! eek!
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Run around naked no expression
You just want to stand out my window and take pictures! stick out tongue

Well I think I am going to turn all the lights out, crank the subwoofers up and watch a movie, possibly a scary one if I can find one! w00t

fini
Hmm and why isn't Daniel over YET????????????????

Koala MeatPie
(...)

Well I think I am going to turn all the lights out, crank the subwoofers up and watch a movie, possibly a scary one if I can find one! w00t

Boo.

Ahh.

Morning_Glory
no expression

AOR

*ding dong*

*you open the door*

AOR- Yeah I've come over and I brought the chips. Did you bring the dip, or am I looking at it? eek! BURRRNNN

*slams the door and runs away*

Itzak
no expression

a1hsauce
shifty ill be over in 10 big grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by AOR
*ding dong*

*you open the door*

AOR- Yeah I've come over and I brought the chips. Did you bring the dip, or am I looking at it? eek! BURRRNNN

*slams the door and runs away*
*Raises eyebrow*
Originally posted by a1hsauce
shifty ill be over in 10 big grin
Hahaha! Alright, I guess it's a 10 man vs 1 woman party or something stick out tongue

AOR
*Raises eyebrow*

Never watched Aqua Team Hunger Force, have you?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by AOR
Never watched Aqua Team Hunger Force, have you?
No, to be quite honest I don't watch that much Television, let alone cartoons. But I do not have anything against them/anyone that watches them. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.