More about V for Vendetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedRutgers
I agree that this movie is going to be a great adaptation of one of the best comic novels out there. Everything from the sets to the music to the costumes just looks so tasteful. Is anyone as excited about Natalie's new look as I am? Hugo Weaving showed us in Matrix that he can nail the role of any mysterious character and it'll be interesting to see how he pulls it off behind that mask

Any thoughts?

RedRutgers

Ast
Originally posted by RedRutgers
Any thoughts?

Yeah, use this thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314853&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

wink

JenR1215
BANNED THIS ***** NOW!!

There' already a 2 V threads HERE and one in MOVIE forum. and Nat has her thread (i posted a new pic).

Thoughts are there, go to it.

who?-kid
Originally posted by RedRutgers
I agree that this movie is going to be a great adaptation of one of the best comic novels out there. Everything from the sets to the music to the costumes just looks so tasteful. Is anyone as excited about Natalie's new look as I am? Hugo Weaving showed us in Matrix that he can nail the role of any mysterious character and it'll be interesting to see how he pulls it off behind that mask

Any thoughts?

RedRutgers
Yeah, here's a thought : you assume too much. It will probably suck BIG TIME.

Paola
use link provided by Ast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.