Kmc Wedding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Propose to some one and marry them here and also divorce in here.

shifty

Morning_Glory
no embarrasment

AOR
#shoots you right between the eyes and burns the thread# eek! I call being the marrying priest/dude...

DarkC
I'm making my own thread when that time comes. mhm

dave123
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
also divorce in here.
optomistic stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Marriage is for people that think putting a ring around someones finger proves you love them more. wink

JacopeX
::goes walkin to the store to buy a ring, ready to do that::

Cyber Ninja
I am marrying like 4 girls here. no expression

Itzak

Who?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Itzak
Who? Only problem is that they will say no shock

Coldfire
Originally posted by AOR
#shoots you right between the eyes and burns the thread# eek! I call being the marrying priest/dude...
lol you would stick out tongue
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Marriage is for people that think putting a ring around someones finger proves you love them more. wink
I don't agree
Yeah, who? stick out tongue

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Coldfire
lol you would stick out tongue

I don't agree

Yeah, who? stick out tongue

shifty If you guess all 4 then i will give you a nice cookie eek!

AOR

No, marriage is a unifying act in which two people of the opposite sex decide to give to one another completly and live in each others midst while taking part in an action used for both procreation and a sign of their love. (note this act should be done when and only if married. Partaking in this act before marriage is a sin, violation of AOR's trust and merrits you the mhm smilie FOOORRRREEEVVVEEERRRR. That is all)

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by AOR
No, marriage is a unifying act in which two people of the opposite sex decide to give to one another completly and live in each others midst while taking part in an action used for both procreation and a sign of their love. (note this act should be done when and only if married. Partaking in this act before marriage is a sin, violation of AOR's trust and merrits you the mhm smilie FOOORRRREEEVVVEEERRRR. That is all) shock

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
No, marriage is a unifying act in which two people of the opposite sex decide to give to one another completly and live in each others midst while taking part in an action used for both procreation and a sign of their love. (note this act should be done when and only if married. Partaking in this act before marriage is a sin, violation of AOR's trust and merrits you the mhm smilie FOOORRRREEEVVVEEERRRR. That is all)

Amen. 2345

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AOR

What the f**k?

Coldfire
Originally posted by AOR
yes clapping

AOR
I was quoted 4 times in a row, 2/4 say it was good. One person doesn't count, and the other I refuse believe exists (K.Diddy) therefore 2/2. I WIN Happy Dance

Itzak
What the f**k?

I think your eyes are popping out again. 1234

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AOR
and the other I refuse believe exists (K.Diddy) therefore 2/2.

fckyou

Cyber Ninja
I guess coldfire gave up no expression

No cookie for her shock

Itzak
fckyou

fu

AOR
edit

I'm sorry non-existant people can't post vulgar smilies. Please hang-up and try again...n00b...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Itzak
fu

shaddup

Coldfire
Originally posted by AOR
I was quoted 4 times in a row, 2/4 say it was good. One person doesn't count, and the other I refuse believe exists (K.Diddy) therefore 2/2. I WIN Happy Dance
laughing out loud

Itzak
shaddup

freak

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AOR
I'm sorry non-existant people can't post vulgar smilies. Please hang-up and try again...n00b...

5funny

Morning_Glory
can i be the flower girl

ShinobiRikari
0.o

It seems that AOR is one his power hungry rampage again. Going for religious power and the power over love, huh?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
can i be the flower girl

No

Coldfire
I guess coldfire gave up no expression

No cookie for her shock
I don't know stick out tongue

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
can i be the flower girl
Who's getting married?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Who's getting married?

dont know just thought this was the wedding thread

Coldfire
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Who's getting married?
well nobody's proposed in here yet stick out tongue

DanteMayCry
i will lead the choir. i am in a choir in the church. a cantor so to speak. i sing wedding songs like
walk hand in hand with me...
and others
but most church goers want me to sing the main theme song
walk hand in hand

*prep for tenor voice

K.Diddy
attentionwhore

DanteMayCry
K.Diddy is the
attentionwhore

exactly kdd you are

K.Diddy
laughing out loud

DanteMayCry
touche kdd touche

any whoo on to the wedding

the guy said marrying 4 girls cuz hes mormon

who are they?

Lana
Originally posted by AOR

But I like sex....and I don't plan on marrying any time soon....

Oh well, good thing I'm not religious and don't believe in heaven or hell or any of that stuff big grin

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
But I like sex....don't believe in heaven or hell or any of that stuff big grin shock

Lana
shock

What? It's true stick out tongue

Itzak
shock

Cyber Ninja
What? It's true stick out tongue lol you are really a freak msn-oh

AOR
But I like sex....and I don't plan on marrying any time soon....

Oh well, good thing I'm not religious and don't believe in heaven or hell or any of that stuff big grin

shocking hmh (not only have you voilated my trust, but you have spoken it publicaly, I will not have this. You have been branded the hmh smilie because you have exceeded the mhm smilie... I hope your happy cry *runs off crying*)

Wolflet
I want to break up with Mist please no expression

rickyduck
Im gonna marry

ME!

Wolflet
Have fun making babies no expression

Imaginary
There's a wedding thread already. And a divorce thread too.

rickyduck
Originally posted by Wolflet
Have fun making babies no expression

i will naughty

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolflet
I want to break up with Mist please no expression

cry

Oh dear god yes, I thought this day would never comedroolio

Cyber Ninja
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.