Spider-Man vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Fight takes place in the front lawn of the X-mansion. One on one so no outside help from Colossus' buddies.

Who wins?

Black Adam
I guess Peter can web him up. Should keep him busy for a while. Either then that i don't see Spidey hurting Colossus. And I don't see Colossus being able to land a hit on spidey to hurt him in the first place.

I say draw.

TheKahn
I'd go with Colossus in this one. First of all I'm not sure Spiderman's webs would be strong enough to stop a guy who is in the 100 ton range (unless someone has a scan of it doing so). Secondly all Colossus needs to win is a single punch while Spiderman really can't harm him. Lastly, while Spiderman has the speed advantage and spidersense, Colossus has far greater stamina. He can fight at peak capacity for several days before he tires. Eventually, Spiderman will tire and get hit by Colossus, and when that happens the fight is over.

snoopdogg
Well Colossus will be hard pressed to land a shot on Spidey. But if Spidey spent most of him time evading attacks from Colossus he would have a hard time moutning some offense himself. But the webbing tactic may work temporarily.

So I say Spidey gets tired and gets sloppy with his agility and Colossus ends up hitting him with Charlies limo or a rock or something.

Marcus4600
Well, Spidey has webbed up the Hulk before. However, Hulk tore right out of it. Colossus also has much more control than the Hulk, so that just makes it even harder for Spidey. I say Piotr.

Spawnrules
which collosus are talking about

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Spawnrules
which collosus are talking about 616.

Spawnrules
spidey is too fast then right....

Lucid Lui
Spidey would need some kind of plot device to hurt Colossus. If Spidey really doesn't want to get hit, then he won't. But somethings got to give eventually, so i'd say Colossus wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Spawnrules
spidey is too fast then right.... If they were in a foot race then yea.

Spawnrules
spidey with prep should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.