SW Vs. HP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PurpleSaber
Darth Sidious Vs. Dumbledore
Who would win?

w00t2112
Purple saber, is it EU sidious? or is it ROTS sidious? but either way sidious takes it with rather easy, eg. force speed + lightsaber = too fast for dumbledore = dead dumbledore or force lightning = dead dumbledore, force pull = wandless dumbledore making him harmless

TheSun
Lol, this is ridiculous, the characters are incomparable

JesuseyGoodness
Sidious by far.

Director_Joe
I'm siding with TheSun on this one guys, it's rather ridiculous to compare Dumbledore and Sidious.

DarkC
Sith vs. Master Wizard? Who can tell?

w00t2112
its quite obvious though, since i havent seen dumbledore perform any abilities to battle a Planet scaled lightning, nor his ability to rip his own spirit from his body and inhabit another.

Remember a Wizard is completely depended on his wand for offensive moves, and consider that while one struggles to fight in on a planet the other pretty much rips through an intergalatic fleet, proving that sidious's powers far surpass dumbledore's.

biggesthpfan
really hard but the real qestion is who is more powerful without a lightsaber/wand
yeah they both a match but what if dumbledore droped his wand and so did sidious can use the force to put his weapon back in his hand and what can dumbledore can do

but lets say sidious nor dumbledore had a wand/light samber on them, seroiusly unlikley but work with me,who would win a physical battle

dumbledore is getting old in years and the possibility of beating sidious is low sad now i really don't want to take sides here because i like harry potter more than star wars but i like then both still

but to be truthfull as hard as it is to say sidious will kick dumbledores ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.