if the sith of the old republic......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
if the sith of the old republic never went into decline due to the neglegance of darth revan would they have ruled longer than the hutts or the impire

Tangible God
Negligence of Revan? Don't you mean Malak?

If Revan had survived Malak's initial betrayel, or if it never happened, he would have conquered the galaxy. From then on is a big "what if."

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by Tangible God
Negligence of Revan? Don't you mean Malak?

If Revan had survived Malak's initial betrayel, or if it never happened, he would have conquered the galaxy. From then on is a big "what if." I agree entirely

Fishy
It would have collapsed quickly after the deaths of Revan and Malak possibly Bandon. Those that would come after from what we know just aren't powerful enough to rule an empire.

And there is always the chance that Nihilus would just have eaten them all for fun.

DarthMaul9123
If he survived He did have you ever played KOTOr YOU ARE REVEN in KOTOR... and yes i meant Malak

truejedi
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
If he survived He did have you ever played KOTOr YOU ARE REVEN in KOTOR... and yes i meant Malak

What negligence? I thought he conquers the galaxy for the Sith at the end of KOTOR?

Tangible God
Revan's empire is by no means negligent. Even Malak wasn't too bad. Any other Sith ruler though would be.

ArthasKnight
And you think so, why?

Tangible God
Can you think of any Sith during Revan's time, EXCLUDING Nihilus and Sion, that has the respect, power, stability, cunning, and brains that Revan and Malak held?

ArthasKnight
Traya comes to mind. She probably had more cunning than both of them, seeing as how she manipulated just about every major character in KotOR II. Takes major cunning to do that.

Tangible God
That's true. But I just don't see her having the military or political tactics to rule an empire.

Illustrious
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Traya comes to mind. She probably had more cunning than both of them, seeing as how she manipulated just about every major character in KotOR II. Takes major cunning to do that.

Yeah, she was manipulative. But she also got tooled by Nihilus and Sion when it counted.

DE Calvin
I think that Nihilus and Sion would Rule until they died, If it wasn't for the Exile.

Captain REX
Darth Traya didn't want to rule anyways. She just wanted to destroy the Force. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.