Batman's new writer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
and the new writer of Batman is

wait for it evil face

Grant Morrison

Bat God is back

Lucid Lui
Heh, i might have to get this now. Any word on the artist, and whether it's Bruce or Dick?

dman2008
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Heh, i might have to get this now. Any word on the artist, and whether it's Bruce or Dick?

no,and no

But its being speculated that the artist might be Adam or Andy Kubert.

Lucid Lui
Wouldn't mind that at all.

The Ion
It's Bruce.

Knightfall93
Are you positive? And whats ol' Jim Lee up to these days? i love that guy's art...

The Ion
Yeah, one of the writers confirmed Bruce awhile ago.

Lee is doing some stuff with the Wildstorm relaunch. The Wildcats creative team is Grant Morrison and Jim Lee.

willRules
Lee is the best artist ever eek!

ScarletSpider
Lee's pretty good, but best is a bit of hyperbole.

I don't like the current ubermensch Batman, and Morrison is the one who got that ball rolling. I'll probably pass on this.

I wish they'd give Christopher Priest some Batman work.

Scarecrow756
This is truly good news I hope he writes another dark Batman story like Arkham Asylum which by the way is my second favourite Batman story after Dark Knight Returns.

Lucid Lui
Meh... I was hoping it would be Dick. At least for awhile.

Oh well, Bruce is good too. As long as it's Bruce or Dick then i'm happy.

roughrider
So this was the secret project the Kubert's were recruited for, after going to Marvel for sixteen years. Andy's last DC work may have been the Batman/Predator crossover, in the early 90's.

wuTa
didn't kubert do some art for birds of prey last year ??... i coulda swore he did, or am i thinkin of andy mendes?....i can't even remember and the issues i bought are at my moms, and she lives in a different state

Knightfall93
OK... G=rant Morrison... whts he famous for? I just cant think what...

roughrider
You know - he wrote that thing with that guy, that was out sometime in the last few years or so...

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Knightfall93
OK... G=rant Morrison... whts he famous for? I just cant think what...

He is famous for writing one of the greatest Batman stories, Arkham Asylum.

Knightfall93
Arkham Asylum fanboy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.