Checkmate Sppoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
checkmate Greg Rucka's new Project at DC has just revealed its characters

Black Queen- Sahs Bordreaux (From OMAC Project)
Black Queen's Knight- Fire from the JLI
White Queen- Amanda Waller
and
the white king is - your'e not going to beleive this........

Alan Scot!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

Lucid Lui
Alan Scott???

Are you sure?

dman2008
Yep I forgot to post the link http://www.newsarama.com/WonderCon2006/DCU/besttocome.html

King_Mungi
Yeah I read that as well, Alan Scott is an interesting choice.

ScarletSpider
Looks to be promising. Alan Scott is probably my favorite DC character, the only one I've ever immortalized in one of my sigs, to be sure.

The Ion
Yeah, this series just earned my interest with that little announcement. It's going to be interesting to see him juggle the JSA with Checkmate.

manjaro
the cool thing about checkmate was the fact that it was a subversive black bag organization that had no qualms about doing whatever it takes to get the job done....even b4 max lord mind controlled his way in there to the top. so with alan scott being White king( which is an eqaully significant post as black king), and him being a hero, you just know that there will be problems with the wholesale killing, and global terror that checkmate is normally used to....unless there gonna do shit behind his back, and its just a figure-head position he has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.