Books/comics revolving around more... non-Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
I was wondering if anyone could reccomend something that dealt with more of the average guy in the Star Wars universe, maybe something darker. For example, in Republic Commando, you never even see a Jedi, and it's merely the militaristic side of Star Wars, and I thought that was a really neat take on the Star Wars universe.

So, what else is there that does something like this, and lets you get a new view of the Star Wars universe? Books/comics? Can you give me reasons for as to why you reccomend whatever?

DarthBanevv
Read the Han Solo trilogy by A.C. Crispin. Book one has no Jedi, though I haven't read book two or three.

SnakeEyes
Anything that focuses more on the militaristic side of things will be non-Jedi (most likely).

Most of the stuff will revolve around Jedi, though, because it sells.

As for comics though, I highly reccomend the series Star Wars: Empire for some non-Jedi/Sith/Force action. It's good stuff, too.

Captain REX
Indeed. Most of the stuff taking place during the days of the Empire will be less Jedi-oriented.

Blaxican_Jedi
the comics that talk about Jango and Boba's lives don't have alot. not till they reach their ends.

Tangible God
The Fett books lose their coolness quickly.

Blaxican_Jedi
True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.