DOOMSDAY runs the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
This is based solely on h2h combat. No powers.

1. Sebastian Shaw

2. Rage

3. Blob

4. Rhino (no PIS)

5. Thing

6. Hercules

7. Thor (Belt of Strength)

8. Ultimate Colossus

9. Apocalypse

10. Hulk

11. Juggernaut

12. Thanos

13. Drax the Destroyer (power gem)

14. Gladiator (Fully Confident)

15. Champion of the Universe (gem)

16. Destroyer Armor

Mider
pfft after all those battles he's going to have evolved to the point that he wins.

Mider
1. Sebastian Shaw-easiest to beat he's strong but not that strong he is defeated by the X-men and doomsday defeated the JLA a what is he going to do he can draw power but eventually he gets overloaded

2. Rage- is this guy as resistent as superman if not he goes down

3. Blob-gets his head ripped off

4. Rhino (no PIS)-dies horribly

5. Thing-why are people so cruel to ben grim he dies

6. Hercules-he dies too

7. Thor (Belt of Strength)-is thor's belt make him stronger then superman if not he dies

8. Ultimate Colossus-he dies as well

9. Apocalypse-bleh you people had to put him against apocalypse just had to didnt you, whatever he dies too after doomsday evolves to were he is strong enough to tear through the celestial tech

10. Hulk- he dies easily since doomsday has had to evolve to beat apoc

11. Juggernaut-dies after doomsday evolves to destroy magical energies

12. Thanos-pfft dies fairly easily

13. Drax the Destroyer (power gem)-cant even beat thanos he dies too

14. Gladiator (Fully Confident)-he will eventually die as well

15. Champion of the Universe (gem)if doomsday had no brain then this fight would take forever but since he does he will outsmart this guy like thanos did and beat him.

16. Destroyer Armor-if he can grow strong enough to defeat juggernaut he can destroy this thing too.

All this is theory but none the less plassuble he can now servive imperiex blasts since they once killed him and he evolves beyond the point of what killed him last so can any of these beings generate a blast that powerful? if not he will eventually win.

spideycarnage
doesent get passed thanos..
thanos>>>>superman>doomsday

juggernaut66666
he dies and he resurects stronger than thanos and he can't be beaten same way twice

juggernaut66666
doomsaday is the ultimate killer machine you can destroy him but he will ressurect and comeback farmore stronger and he can't be beaten by the same method twice

spideycarnage
thanos doesent have to kill doomsday, he can KO him, also its not right when people day that doomsday dies and comes bac and kills his opponentcaus ehe'll come back improved. if he dies once he looses in these fights. its not a video game he shouldent get more than one life in these forums, if he does gets more than one life, enventually he will be strong enough to beat freaking Galactus..wat sence is that??

Juntai
No powers, all hand to hand?
Anyone will have a tough time with Doomsday in those circumstances.

juggernaut66666
i know but he could overcome thanos by the time

Spawnrules
thanos will teleport him shifty

Ex11B
12 is as far as he will get,capice?

Juntai
Originally posted by Spawnrules
thanos will teleport him shifty No powers.

Spawnrules
do you think thanos will actually listen, J/K thats why i put the shifty smiley

Juntai
Originally posted by Spawnrules
do you think thanos will actually listen, J/K thats why i put the shifty smiley He is kinda low down and shady looking....

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Juntai
He is kinda low down and shady looking....

yes he is....lol

Avalonofthewind
Doomsday wins this gauntlet.

Pepito
Doomsday is vastly overrated - if Superman can beat him then Hercules can beat him.

golem370
He gets his ass beat by drax who should be below Thanos and he also get beat by Juggernaut.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Doomsday wins this gauntlet.

ROFL! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Okay kid, whatever. I say he's done by Hercules if Ben Grimm doesn't eat him for breakfast.

The Ion
Grimm beating Doomsday?

laughing laughing laughing

Tulika
Doomsday would stalemate Hercules until a plot device for either side came along. Thor could take Doomie out.

Mider
hercules can hercules even beat grimm? last time i checked doomsday can move at super speeds and is strong enough to kill an army of gogs which could kill superman with one blast.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by The Ion
Grimm beating Doomsday?

laughing laughing laughing

Of Course! Let's take a look at the two compared to one another. Ben Grimm is a smart fighter, and extremely relentless. He can exert himself for a day without exhaustion, and his much faster, and much more inventive with the way he fights. The Thing is by no means an opponent to underestimate. People tend to take brute force into account too much in these forums. Ben has a brain in his head. He'd figure out a way to take Doomsday out, then he'd have Reed transport him into the Negative Zone. Also, Ben was probably the template for Doomy in the first place, so give props little lady.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Ben has a brain in his head. He'd figure out a way to take Doomsday out, then he'd have Reed transport him into the Negative Zone. Also, Ben was probably the template for Doomy in the first place, so give props little lady.

Right...

This is hand to hand only mate - no prep or outside tech k?

Also.. you think Thing is the template for Doomsday...

And you think that Ben could defeat Doomsday...

So... does this mean you think Thing could beat Superman...???

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marcus4600
^Venom almost did, and he's significantly weaker. I wasn't talking about outside prep. I'm thinking more about intelligent use of enviornment. Besides, Ben has gone toe to toe with some of the strongest beings out there and whupped up. I know that he knocked Terrax around for a good while, and Terrax could eat Doomy alive. As for Supes, I dunno. That would be something.

The Ion
Of Course! Let's take a look at the two compared to one another. Ben Grimm is a smart fighter, and extremely relentless. He can exert himself for a day without exhaustion, and his much faster, and much more inventive with the way he fights. The Thing is by no means an opponent to underestimate. People tend to take brute force into account too much in these forums. Ben has a brain in his head. He'd figure out a way to take Doomsday out, then he'd have Reed transport him into the Negative Zone. Also, Ben was probably the template for Doomy in the first place, so give props little lady.
Hulk and Fury are the template for Doomsday. Grimm doesn't even factor into the equation. Grimm can last for a day without tiring? Doomsday fought Gog for 100 years and won. Grimm is a low level Class 100. Doomsday can trade blows with Superman anyday of the week. There's nothing Ben can do to DD on a physical level.

ZephroCarnelian
^Venom almost did, and he's significantly weaker. I wasn't talking about outside prep. I'm thinking more about intelligent use of enviornment. Besides, Ben has gone toe to toe with some of the strongest beings out there and whupped up. I know that he knocked Terrax around for a good while, and Terrax could eat Doomy alive. As for Supes, I dunno. That would be something.

laughing

You count that ridiculous issue against Venom where Superman used NONE of his powers??? laughing

Do you even know Superman's abilities??

He can move as fast as light....

He can move planets and destroy moons with a single punch....

He is invulnerable to anything which isn't magic or Kryptonite....

He can fire heat from his eyes which is hotter than the sun...

Now tell me that the issue against Venom wasn't PIS. wink

Ben Grimm wouldn't even SEE Superman.

And he never would get a chance to, as within the first split second of the fight, he's been hit by hundreds of punches, each of which have been proven to knock out Thor.... smile

Now Doomsday has gone toe-to-toe with Superman....

Doomsday would rip Ben into tiny little pieces with ridiculous ease... smile

JOE NUNEZ
BEN NO WAY BUT THOR YES ANYBODY FROM SUPERMAN LEVEL UP ,COULD DEFEAT DOOMSDAY.....I MEAN IF DD IS SUCH A KILLER SHOW ME A LIST OF CHARACTERS HES KILLED AND DONT PUT SUPERMAN CUZ SUPERMAN IS ALIVE AND WELL I MEAN CHARACTERS THAT ARE DEAD OF COURSE CHARACTERS IN THE LEAGUE OF THOSE THAT WERE POSTED.

Avalonofthewind
ROFL! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Okay kid, whatever. I say he's done by Hercules if Ben Grimm doesn't eat him for breakfast.

Kid? Are you on drugs?

DD wrecks these fools for breakfast.

spideycarnage
Kid? Are you on drugs?

he may eat ben for breakfast, but hurcules would be a challenge.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by spideycarnage
he may eat ben for breakfast, but hurcules would be a challenge.

Doubtful. Herc is cool and all, but DD is wayyyyyy out of his class.

JOE NUNEZ
IS THOR OUT OF HIS LEAGUE?

Avalonofthewind
Yup. Thor couldnt beat the JLA by himself, especially more than once.
Thor can't beat the GL corps.
Thor would have trouble with 1 gog, let alone thousands of them.
A motherbox enhanced Superman + Waverider (controls time) were beaten easily. Thor would have no chance.
Darkseid got whipped as well.

Doomsday is a walking plot device, similar to Thanos.

JOE NUNEZ
yeah but the hammer is godly by nature isnt the hammer beyond dd ...

Marcus4600
Kid? Are you on drugs?

Whatever, fanboy. You just don't want to admit that your favorite hero's villains can't get their asses kicked. First of all, Superman is what writers call a Gary Stu, meaning that it's an idiot who's incredibly handsome and ultra-powerful. Well, let me burst your bubble about Supes. If he's killed a man and regretted doing it before, Ghost Rider could kill him with the penance stare, so zip it.
Second, Marvel heroes and characters don't need to do outlandish stuff to prove how hardcore they are. I could think of characters outside of that gauntlet that could own Doomsday easy, and I know he couldn't beat Hercules, considering Hercules is amazingly powerful. I also find it funny that you're saying that Doomy could wipe the floor with Thanos. Thanos would eat him. In fact, Thanos would stare at him and drain the life force out of him like he did to Adam Warlock. Then, he'd let Death take him away, and Mephisto would rape him. Even if it's just hand to hand, Doomy still doesn't stand a lick of a chance. Thanos can put cosmic power behind his punches, which would nearly kill him with one blow. There's a reason most Marvel characters don't try to fist fight him. This guy has had sex with Death, and lived. Do some research before you make claims like that again. Fanboy.

Femi32
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
This is based solely on h2h combat. No powers.

1. Sebastian Shaw

2. Rage

3. Blob

4. Rhino (no PIS)

5. Thing

6. Hercules

7. Thor (Belt of Strength)

8. Ultimate Colossus

9. Apocalypse

10. Hulk

11. Juggernaut

12. Thanos

13. Drax the Destroyer (power gem)

14. Gladiator (Fully Confident)

15. Champion of the Universe (gem)

16. Destroyer Armor

Who's animating the destroyer? I would put Thanos at 15. Juggernaut has been depowered, so he won't last long. Anyway, DD has fought an army of Gogs, each as powerful as Superman and whooped them all. He clears the gauntlet because he can adapt to anything without being killed on the fly.

Marcus4600
^ Interesting. The problem with that thoery is that Thanos cannot really be compared on the same scale as the others in that list. He's one of those characters that's just way out there. It would be like saying that DD is as powerful or could best The Beyonder or Phoenix. I do have to commend people who make these lists for these things, because they come up with matches that would be awesome to see. There are many threats in the Marvel universe however that aren't taken to full potential like DC loves to do, and there are plenty of Marvel characters that could kill him with little effort. If this gauntlet happened, he would be done by Thanos, just because he's unmeasureable. However, the fight would be amazing. I'm not a Supes fan, but I'll give props to DD, because he is a good villain.

slade10
I'm assuming this is classic jug since he's over hulk. In which case, doomsday fights jug indefinitely. Jug won't kill doomsday, but doomsday won't kill jug. Unless you can break his connection to cytorrak, or you can take cytorrak yourself, you're not taking him down.

kevdude
Doomsday never came back from the Imperiex blast, if it wasn't for Lex, Doomsday would still be dead.

Mider
marvel heros dont have anything to prove right thats why they have stupid showings like thanos being hurt by wolverine or spiderman next thing you know he's up against parallax in a cross over which is bull even at low power for parallax im so sure thanos is stronger then doomsday with the mother box and im so very sure he's stronger then wave rider or all the jla combined now thats bull.

Wally West
Thanos stops him. If Thanos can beat Surfer, Fallen One, Champion w/ gem with ease, and stand up to Tyrant and Odin's punishment, he can beat Doomsday. Thanos would stand up to the punishment and think of something on the fly to put his opponent down.

Thanos should be like #15 on that list by the way.

Mider
Doomsday takes even thanos in my opinion he isnt unstoppable you know and he can resist mind controll on par with Martian Manhunter if thanos tried even then Doomsday can evolve beyond it like he did manchester blacks controll, and how is thaons going to win im so sure thanos would win against an army of gogs each with the power to defeat superman like an ant does thanos have more power then imperiex now? Doomsday should be beyond a impriex blast so what is Thanos going to do to him please tell me what cause id like to know.

Acrosurge
Thor should stop Doomsday at position 7. If Superman has the power to put D away physically, Thor with the Belt of Strength should be able to do the same.

leonidas
has anyone said which version of dd this is?

Mider
your right about superman being able to put him down...............the first time they met.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Mider
your right about superman being able to put him down...............the first time they met. Darkseid and others have defeated Doomsday physically after Supes's original fight with him. Doomsday doesn't seem to have evolved past a good, 'ole fashioned uppercut applied with appropriate strength, though some fans like to suggest otherwise.

Darkseid has done it. Supes has done it multiple times. Thor with a strength enhancement can do it.

Femi32
When did Darkseid do it. The last time Superman beat him was when he became a sentient. Recently, he took on an army of Gogs, each as powerful as Superman. Thor with or without a belt won't stop him.

Mider
darkseid did when? darkseid had to have help from superman and waverider when he met up with doomsday and i still dont know how they were able to beat him this guy was so powerful the GL corps couldnt get rid of him and you all say thanos wins, thats just rediculous.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Mider
marvel heros dont have anything to prove right thats why they have stupid showings like thanos being hurt by wolverine or spiderman next thing you know he's up against parallax in a cross over which is bull even at low power for parallax im so sure thanos is stronger then doomsday with the mother box and im so very sure he's stronger then wave rider or all the jla combined now thats bull.

You see folks, this is a textbook definition of the fanboy. Notice the lack of punctuation, the anger in a long run-on sentence, and the sheer stupidity. stick out tongue

Yes, Thanos is extremely powerful, but it's possible to hurt him. Usually someone like Spidey or Wolvie can hurt him by catching him off guard. Heck, Wolverine could hurt Thanos just because the fact that a sharpened unbreakable metal can puncture anything, including things that are said to be invincible, such as Colossus' steel skin. Marvel is known for not giving heroes a bunch of sick powers, but giving them the right ones for the right advantage. Why can Thanos take on Superman or Doomsday? Because he's the right type of villain to kick that kind of butt. He was specifically written to be able to fight off people like Superman and Doomsday with ease, because he takes people on like them on a daily basis.

YourBiggestFan
He beats "everyone" on that list, the OP says HAND TO HAND, well actually im not sure about the destroyer, guess it depends who is controlling it. Haha why do people keep saying that Superman beat doomsday? it was a draw, after DD came back, Superman couldn't even hurt me, supes was even amp'ed up, Superman amped > thor with the belt. Only one for anyone to beat DD on that list is to teleport him away and win by ring out.

Marcus4600
Or knock him into the next century, which Thanos is more than capable of doing.

Superherovandal
yeah remember hunter prey? He was facing a mother box enhanced supes and he broke his arm with a squeeze of his hand.

Avalonofthewind
Whatever, fanboy. You just don't want to admit that your favorite hero's villains can't get their asses kicked. First of all, Superman is what writers call a Gary Stu, meaning that it's an idiot who's incredibly handsome and ultra-powerful. Well, let me burst your bubble about Supes. If he's killed a man and regretted doing it before, Ghost Rider could kill him with the penance stare, so zip it.
Second, Marvel heroes and characters don't need to do outlandish stuff to prove how hardcore they are. I could think of characters outside of that gauntlet that could own Doomsday easy, and I know he couldn't beat Hercules, considering Hercules is amazingly powerful. I also find it funny that you're saying that Doomy could wipe the floor with Thanos. Thanos would eat him. In fact, Thanos would stare at him and drain the life force out of him like he did to Adam Warlock. Then, he'd let Death take him away, and Mephisto would rape him. Even if it's just hand to hand, Doomy still doesn't stand a lick of a chance. Thanos can put cosmic power behind his punches, which would nearly kill him with one blow. There's a reason most Marvel characters don't try to fist fight him. This guy has had sex with Death, and lived. Do some research before you make claims like that again. Fanboy.

Fanboy? You're the fool crying that Thing and Venom can beat him. LOL
ZIP IT? laughing *Sigh* Where are all these high school drop outs with their 3rd grade insults coming from.

Hint - If you want people to debate with you peacefully, you may not want to try and insult them.

Either way, your stupidity doesn't affect that DD runs through this like your mom runs through the football team. wink

Superherovandal
now keep off the namecalling or I'm gonna report u guys to the mods.

Avalonofthewind
Feel free to do what you have to do Vandal.
If they close this thread, it's not biggie to me.

Superherovandal
no i mean they'll ban the namecallers.for a while anyways... and i am not against u i just don't want this forum to turn into people calling the opposing person a fanboy or an mammas jokes.

Marcus4600
Fanboy? You're the fool crying that Thing and Venom can beat him. LOL
ZIP IT? laughing *Sigh* Where are all these high school drop outs with their 3rd grade insults coming from.

Hint - If you want people to debate with you peacefully, you may not want to try and insult them.

Either way, your stupidity doesn't affect that DD runs through this like your mom runs through the football team. wink

Okay, that's just low. You wanna talk about third grade? Momma jokes. Also, my home town doesn't even have a football team, so I guess my mother runs through people that don't exist. Also, Doomsday isn't near the level of Thanos. That's already been shown. You are exibiting the prime feat of a fanboy, being that a villain of your favorite hero has the ability to take out the full gauntlet being listed? Not happening. To be honest, it wouldn't be hard for Thanos to take an army of Gogs. He destroyed a planet in a fist fight. A FIST FIGHT! Come on dude. The evidence is right there in front of you, so why don't you just admit it.

Superherovandal
dude do u even know who gog is? gog is powered by the quintessense. they said he is more powerful than them individually. and they all are at least top level skyfather.

Superherovandal
like i said keep off of the namecalling.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Superherovandal
dude do u even know who gog is? gog is powered by the quintessense. they said he is more powerful than them individually. and they all are at least top level skyfather.

I know Gog. He's a hardcore dude. However, Thanos is much more powerful. I'm not saying that Doomsay wouldn't stand a chance, but he'd still lose.

note: I had to edit this because I originally said that I knew God, and that he was a harcore dude. lol

Superherovandal
so ur saying that thanos is more powerful than Ganthet or Highfather or Zeus or Shazam or Phantom Stranger?

leonidas
the gog you're talking about is different from the gog wars gog. gog wars gog WAS enormously powerful -- he controlled hypertime and so could do pretty well anything -- but personal powerwise, he was not the kingdom gog which is who you are talking about. dd never battled THAT version of gog.

that said, if this is the ultimate version of dd, then it's possible he could complete it. he only had that one appearance, but he was successfully battling 100's of superman level gogs for YEARS! he appeared to be doing so effortlessly. if you suppose he's already evolved past the points where imperiex killed him, the omega effect killed him and even beyond the aegis armor, there is no reason not to think he could finish it. not sure how he'd fare against the destroyer. he's been shown to evolve new powers and abilities in mid-fight several times, so possibly he could find a way to harm even the destroyer. it's hard to say definitively though, because we have little info to go on as regards the ultimate (so far . . .) version of dd.

h/p could do well, probably stop at thanos. the ultimate would be the only one i'd say has a real chance to get through this.

btw, thanos v doomsday was a very good and informative thread if anyone cares to read some good info on doomsday and how powerful he possibly could be.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Femi32
When did Darkseid do it. The last time Superman beat him was when he became a sentient. Recently, he took on an army of Gogs, each as powerful as Superman. Thor with or without a belt won't stop him. I got mixed up. I did some research and found that Darkseid has never beaten Doomsday. The Darkseid that attempted to do so during H/P was an avatar. However Superman and Steel have recently beaten Doomsday physically. Also, the most recent version of Doomsday appears to be able to think and feel pain and can be KO'd, as Superman did during their fight on the White House lawn.

Again, if Superman can do it, Thor could do the same.

leonidas
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I got mixed up. I did some research and found that Darkseid has never beaten Doomsday. The Darkseid that attempted to do so during H/P was an avatar. However Superman and Steel have recently beaten Doomsday physically. Also, the most recent version of Doomsday appears to be able to think and feel pain and can be KO'd, as Superman did during their fight on the White House lawn.

Again, if Superman can do it, Thor could do the same.

the most recent dd was the gog wars dd, i believe. the one supes ko'd in dd rex was a transitionary dd. the new one seems uber smart and appeared at LEAST as tough (tougher considering how long he fought and how MANY gogs -- supes level beings -- he was killing) and every bit invulnerable to weapons that did almost fatal damage to superman.

Mider
who are you to call me a fanboy marcus is that why i have put thanos up against people like gog cause im a fanboy if i was a fanboy if i hated thanos i wouldnt own thanos the end, or infinity gauntlet, or wanted to buy thanos quest. You on the other hand are the real fanboy i know that my insults are not as good as yours i didnt spent the last 24 hours trying to make up a good insult why dont you go to spawn vs doomsday and see that ive said that doomsday would take about a few centuries times a few milleniua to the trillinth power to defeat someone like spawn, oh and your jab at my punctuation wow how classic you on the other hand probably believe that thanos is on par with eternity please save your insults for outside the thread no one jabbed at you i may write childish but you act it thanks.

Mider
oh my goodness i had just finished writing my reply about your rudeness, and i looked at your comment about thanos being more powerful then gog, and you call me a fanboy wow what a condtridiction indeed perhaps you saw yourself in the mirror while thinking up this textbook definition of a fanboy you have called me, shall i show you the textbook definition of a fanboy.

see you are a fanboy because you believe thanos can defeat someone like gog who is equal or above a sky father, your not alone being a fanboy since there was a person arguing on behalf of thanos that he could actually have a chance in hell of defeating parallax one on one perhaps he is your relative, then there was someone who thought wolverine could defeat Dr Doom one on one i guess the whole familys here to root for you huh?

Mider
i requite the space of three posts to show how shocked i am that this upstart would think that thanos could defeat gog i mean wow........really WOW what universe do you live in?

Mider
.............................WOW

Mider
i actually must apologize to macus im sorry that ive insulted you to such an extent i should have ignored your comments but could not help but be angry i apologyze for my outburst please accept my apology thanks.

Marcus4600
It's cool. A period every once in a while would be nice though.

kevdude
doomsday never evolved over the imperiex blast, it would kill him again and again and again. doomsday might get past thanos but after that he would die.

Avalonofthewind
Okay, that's just low. You wanna talk about third grade? Momma jokes. Also, my home town doesn't even have a football team, so I guess my mother runs through people that don't exist. Also, Doomsday isn't near the level of Thanos. That's already been shown. You are exibiting the prime feat of a fanboy, being that a villain of your favorite hero has the ability to take out the full gauntlet being listed? Not happening. To be honest, it wouldn't be hard for Thanos to take an army of Gogs. He destroyed a planet in a fist fight. A FIST FIGHT! Come on dude. The evidence is right there in front of you, so why don't you just admit it.

It's a POWER thing. Simple as that. You don't see me saying that metallo will beat Thanos. The fanboyish oppinions are coming from yourself. As for your comments...

What evidence would that be? Planetary destruction doesn't even phase DD. DD is far past evolved any blast that Thanos has, can heal on the fly and if physically a wolvie with adamantium can cut Thanos, then DD would murder him.

juggernaut66666
most of them can beat doomsday but he will ressurect and will become stronger and you can't beat him sameway twice thats a fact if its one round match rthan dd is easily owned

Mider
DD has already evolved to a point were he would murder all of them

Marcus4600
It's a POWER thing. Simple as that. You don't see me saying that metallo will beat Thanos. The fanboyish oppinions are coming from yourself. As for your comments...

What evidence would that be? Planetary destruction doesn't even phase DD. DD is far past evolved any blast that Thanos has, can heal on the fly and if physically a wolvie with adamantium can cut Thanos, then DD would murder him.

^ That's the thing though. We're going with 1 KO here though, not multiple ones. Even if Dooms beat Thanos, he'd be knocked out after that. Also, Wolverine's claws are able to penetrate anything because of the chemical composition of Adamantium. There's even a possibility that he could pierce Superman's skin with them. With that in mind, he could kill Doomsday by cutting his head off, but he'd first have to get close enough to without getting folded like an accordian.

Mider
who said we were going with one KO? Doomsday is already at the level were he would pass through this gauntlet with out even trying. Good luck finding someone in this gauntlet who can KO him since it took the omega beams to KO him and only for a few minutes at that.

LordFear
I don't think he gets past Thanos. AND BTW -DRAX WITH THE gem gets raped by Thanos. So that's not very accurate

leonidas
^ That's the thing though. We're going with 1 KO here though, not multiple ones. Even if Dooms beat Thanos, he'd be knocked out after that. Also, Wolverine's claws are able to penetrate anything because of the chemical composition of Adamantium. There's even a possibility that he could pierce Superman's skin with them. With that in mind, he could kill Doomsday by cutting his head off, but he'd first have to get close enough to without getting folded like an accordian.

that's why i asked which dd is in this fight. dos dd you're right on about. h/p dd would have a very hard time, i think and probably wouldn't make it.

the ultimate has already BEEN through all these things so should have a decent chance of getting through.

Marcus4600
Can someone elaborate on the abbreviations? I got about half of the jist of that post.

Mider
DD has evolved over the years duh, first he lost to superman after that he took superman AND darkseid and beat them both after that he got stronger and it took imperiex to kill him and at his most powerful he couldnt be killed evey by a army of gogs.

Marcus4600
Okay, I just wanted to know what the abbreviations meant. Meaning tell me what dos dd and h/p dd mean. I'm assuming the first means Death of Superman.

Mider
yup Dos means death of superman DD means Doomsday and h/p means hunter/pray another story arc were dd beat both superman and a weakened darkseid but beat waverider as well who was not weakened and even a mother box powered superman if Darkseid wasnt weakened he would have won since his power has been shown to harm even the spectre and the anit-moniter but anyway no on on this gauntlet is Darkseid level sooooooooooooooo yeah.

Marcus4600
Darkseid is a beast. I may not be a Superman fan, but his villains are pretty cool. Well, either way, I don't know honestly if he could run the WHOLE guantlet, be he'd come pretty darn close.

Mider
he's already gone beyond the point were he was against superman and doomsday his most powerful incarnation to date fought supermans foe gog who litarally could kill superman with one blast and yet this gog actually an army of gogs from all diffrent time periods could not beat this version of doomsday this new one he would breeze through this gauntlet.

Marcus4600
^ How do we know that he still retained those abilites to fight against a Gog army? Also, the other thing is that he didn't beat a Gog army. He fought against one and lived, but he was trying to protect Superman and failed. So, the question is, can anyone in that guantlet hold his own with Supes' assistance against a Gog army.

Mider
weather he did or not i think he'd win this gauntlet.

Madvillain
i guess he doesnt get passed thor with belt of strength after all.]

god blast!

Howard_Jones
No kiddin. Read through this thread. This Mider guy sure is a fanboy.

Kurash
has no one read H2H, he would decimate everyone on that list in H2H including Thanos, quite easily. Thor may be as strong as Superman (i personally dont think so) but hes not near as durable. DD would tear him apart, if his spikes are sharp enough to piece Supes skin and tear him apart, what chance would Thors body have against it? Especially in a H2H fight

Howard_Jones
Thor's strength is doubled with the belt of strength. no expression

Mrrungo Mu
laughing@Mider

Kurash
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Thor's strength is doubled with the belt of strength. no expression

And Superman was way amped up with mother box

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Kurash
And Superman was way amped up with mother box

Two problems with this gauntlet-

one: It's supposed to be NO POWERS yet people are throwing powers out all over the place. This is strictly hand to hand, meaning no teleporting, no speedblitzing, etc. Just a straight slugfest. this ALSO means for Doomsday that "evolving midfight" shouldn't happen, as that's a "power." if he goes down, he goes down.

two: that being said, doomsday loses badly. There are not one, but TWO characters in this gauntlet with the freaking power gem. Power gem equals infinite strength. However much strength it takes to smash doomsday into atoms in one hit, guess what- the gem grants it.

Doomsday is strong as hell, but his power isn't infinite. I believe he'd have a hell of a time with classic juggernaut, and would PROBABLY would get smoked by Belt-of-strength Thor (who is most CERTAINLY a more skilled combatant) but I'm sorry- he has no chance against a non jobbing gem weilder. Infinite strength>>> whatever Doomsday is at. He doesn't clear this gauntlet.

TricksterPriest
Doomsday might get past Drax, but Champion with gem could beat him. But if Champion can't do it, nobody else on the list has a chance. DD is one of the most powerful H2H fighters in comic history.

charlemagne9746
Going by the way Doomsday's character is supposed to be, he can't suffer another beat down death...he has evolved past that. There is nothing that Champion or anyone of these guys can do against Doomsday hand to hand. The best they can do is stalemate him. Doomsday can go solo against this lineup all at one time and I don't think they could even KO him...according to the way his character is supposed to be. I say, strictly hand to hand, Doomsday possibly clears it...his only real trouble being against Thanos

Space M ummy
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Going by the way Doomsday's character is supposed to be, he can't suffer another beat down death...he has evolved past that. There is nothing that Champion or anyone of these guys can do against Doomsday hand to hand. The best they can do is stalemate him. Doomsday can go solo against this lineup all at one time and I don't think they could even KO him...according to the way his character is supposed to be. I say, strictly hand to hand, Doomsday possibly clears it...his only real trouble being against Thanos

Doomsday has never evolved past physical damage- he's been killed more than once by varying levels of punishment, meaning that he can evolve past that LEVEL of physical damage, but not all physical attacks entirely.

As the power gem's level is infinite- he has no way around it. If he comes back from a million ton hit, then he can be put down by a two million ton hit, then a three, then a four, ad nauseum.

The power gem outclasses doomsday in every way possible. Sorry, but that's the way it is. If you don't think a skilled wielder of the power gem (and there are TWO here) couldn't KO doomsday, then you're hopelessly mired in fanboy territory and there's no point debating with you.

charlemagne9746
If she hulk can beat Champion...i don't think DD is gonna have a problem...besides...Doomsday could be all over Champion before Champ really has any time to throw a punch or two..you never know...and I know DD can knock Champion out.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
If she hulk can beat Champion...i don't think DD is gonna have a problem...besides...Doomsday could be all over Champion before Champ really has any time to throw a punch or two..you never know...and I know DD can knock Champion out.

Champ didn't have the gem for that she-hulk fight. WITH the gem, he ruined not only she hulk, but drax, adam warlock, AND the surfer.

remember, Champ with the gem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Champ without.

And remember this is STRICTLY H2H- speed isn't taken into account, though if it is, Champ is on record as being capable of warp speeds, with near infinite durability and millions of years of fighting experience. Doomsday is dust against that version of Champ.

edit: it occurs to me I might need to spell out exactly what the power gem is-

Contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone.

So, given the above- how EXACTLY is doomsday going to overcome it? It simply isn't possible given his power set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.