Mindless Hulk vs. Classic or Trion or 8th day Juggernaut -- once and for all !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
NOBODY (except the HULK KILLER HUMANOID ) can defeat a fully enraged Mindless Hulk... NOBODY

this guy had a Mountain on his shoulders
this guy destroyed an Asteroid with ONE punch
this guy... fought teams like the Fantastic Four , Avengers.....

this guy..... has defeaten the Galaxy Master.... a force being able , to destroy whole Galaxys...

how a Juggernaut (Trion or not)...would stop such a force...... NO WAY

you dumb Juggy fans outthere.. have to realize... that Mindless Hulk is way too much for Juggernaut

FINE

juggernaut66666
you dumb ass trion is an evil god above skyfather who possesed juggernaut and hkh is a robot robot<GOD get it?

Betageuze
WHAT OPINION CAN I HAVE ABOUT A GUY ... WHO WEARS THE NAME OF ... "his HERO".... IN HIS NICKNAME...

a bit prejudiced .. dont you ??

Betageuze
hey guys...... Juggernaut was even outsmarted by Spiderman...

and Juggy... you dont have to feel ashamed..... Spiderman has even beaten stronger guys .... Firelord for example...

juggernaut66666
big grinbig grinbig grin you are futile just because you hate juggernaut u are trying decrease his respect i don't care about u every one is writing the opposite of your opinion haven't you recognized it yet so the problem is not we me or the others it is with YOUbig grinbig grin:

newjak86
Trion destroys Mindless Hulk in less than a second.
8th day and Hulk probably stalemate to the Hulk dies of old age.
Classic is just 8th Day less focused so he hangs with him my friend.

I see you and Juggernaut66666 have been having a very big contest on this matter.

You said you have knowledge on juggernaut well then you know these things: Juggernaut has never been put down in any physical manner before.

He is powered by a magical being at least skyfather level but probably over it. Dr. Strange didn't even want to tangle with Cyttorak in his realm.
Basically if you don't have Telepathy or access to magical energies of sufficient power to overcome the Ruby then you can't hurt Cain.
This has been proven time and time again.

You say Mindless Hulk is unlimited strength true but,
Well a cap has never been put on Juggs and apparently even admitted by Hulk's own writers in a comic back in the 70's can't remember which it states that do to the UNLIMITED POWER of Cyttorak they believe Juggernaut was stronger than Hulk.

It has also been proven that magic typically has been shown to trump the laws of science which is what Hulk is all about. So basically the only way his overcoming the enchantment is by Having enough magical power to cut Cain off or by being stronger (not physically stronger) but stronger in terms of power level which Mindless is nowhere near.

Betageuze
no no no.... are you silly ?..... why i should have a problem with Juggernaut

he .. IS .. awesome... he is a VERY impressive powerhouse..... the one... when he came out of the Hudson river in N.Y..... he later he took on Spiderman...... it was one of my most impressive comic moments EVER

Juggernaut is a GREAT character..... and one of the most powerful forces EVER..... i love this Character..... Cain Marko is doing a great job....

BUT...... all you Juggy fans...... you always find excuses.... if there is somebody on the list.... who are been able to DEFEAT... your great hero....

you ve to respect.... to acknowledge... that there are even more powerfule... more mightier Marvel guys around... even if you only count the physical strength-debate....

Mindless Hulk ... HAS no strength limits.... so he MUST be stronger than Juggernaut

i really NOT have a problem with the Juggernaut character....

quite the reverse...... he is great.... but not ... the greatest !

Betageuze
sorry newjak86... one more "Juggy-kiddy" smile

newjak86
Originally posted by Betageuze
no no no.... are you silly ?..... why i should have a problem with Juggernaut

he .. IS .. awesome... he is a VERY impressive powerhouse..... the one... when he came out of the Hudson river in N.Y..... he later he took on Spiderman...... it was one of my most impressive comic moments EVER

Juggernaut is a GREAT character..... and one of the most powerful forces EVER..... i love this Character..... Cain Marko is doing a great job....

BUT...... all you Juggy fans...... you always find excuses.... if there is somebody on the list.... who are been able to DEFEAT... your great hero....

you ve to respect.... to acknowledge... that there are even more powerfule... more mightier Marvel guys around... even if you only count the physical strength-debate....

Mindless Hulk ... HAS no strength limits.... so he MUST be stronger than Juggernaut

i really NOT have a problem with the Juggernaut character....

quite the reverse...... he is great.... but not ... the greatest ! It has never been proven that Juggernaut himself has strength limits infact to be able to never stop once movinf forward hints infact not hints but basically says he must have unlimited strength.

You don't seem to get it he really can't be hurt by any being physically simply because you have to be at at least skyfather level to be able to compete with power level of Cyttorak so basically your negating not overcoming is what it boils down to everytime with Juggs.
No offense that was just how he was made to be an unstoppable force where you have to be lucky and hope a good plot device comes along if you don't have magic or telepathy to help you out.

juggernaut66666
even eternity could't get tid of cyttorak

Betageuze
sometimes... it seems... you are in love with the Juggernaut.......

Juggernaut is awesome......

BUT ... tell me you guys outthere

WHAT JUGGERNAUT CAN DO .... against:

Rune King Thor
against
Mindless Hulk
against
Kurse
against
well confident Gladiator
against
Immortal Hercules
against Mangog
or
last but not least....

against the HULK KILLER HUMANOID

tell me please...

newjak86
sometimes... it seems... you are in love with the Juggernaut.......

Juggernaut is awesome......

BUT ... tell me you guys outthere

WHAT JUGGERNAUT CAN DO .... against:

Rune King Thor
against
Mindless Hulk
against
Kurse
against
well confident Gladiator
against
Immortal Hercules
against Mangog
or
last but not least....

against the HULK KILLER HUMANOID

tell me please... Rune King Thor is really the only that can beat Juggs on that list.
Everyone else really just stalemates him.
By the way HKH humanoid really isn't that tough he basically became a spoof on this forum where everyone was overrating him for fun blowing him out of proportion in reality a number of poepel can beat him.

juggernaut66666
classic nothing maybe 8thday who is 100 times stronger than classic he take down thr with 1 hit or trion who is abover skyfaher

Betageuze
HULK KILLER HUMANOID............... isn't that tough ?

sad

could not beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................

newjak86
HULK KILLER HUMAONOID............... isn't that tough ?

sad

could not beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................... No not really I* mean most top tier heros could really tear him a new one. Thor Iron Man could all do it easily.

juggernaut66666
you are wright he u know what he could beat even thanos with hotu easilybig grinbig grinbig grin

Betageuze
if newjak.. says this.... i have to accept it !

newjak86
if newjak.. says this.... i have to accept it ! You probably should it. I'm not lying on anything HKH is very beatable.
Juggs really was made to be an unstoppable character with few really hard to exploit weaknesses of which Hulk possess none.

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
You probably should it. I'm not lying on anything HKH is very beatable.
Juggs really was made to be an unstoppable character with few really hard to exploit weaknesses of which Hulk possess none. He was however as strong as mindless hulk, and impervious to PHYSICAL damage.

In a featureless arena, there simply wouldn't be the plot device of electrical stations or whatever to cause him to malfunction.
smile

Other than that, Iron Man or Thor could beat him with electric blasts, yes, Juggs tho? No.

Betageuze
but Juggernaut has been stopped ... before ?... is this right newjak ?

Juntai
but Juggernaut has been stopped ... before ?... is this right newjak ? Nimrod beat classic Juggs.
These days he gets beat up often.

newjak86
but Juggernaut has been stopped ... before ?... is this right newjak ? Yes mosty on Plot devices though like cement or the X-Men showing up out of nowhere with a telepath i.e. the first fight between Hulk and Juggs.
And if your refering to his forward momentum only a few have done that and it was by using magical your cosmic level energy to do it no pyhsical means have been used to stop him once he starts moving forward.

newjak86
Originally posted by Juntai
Nimrod beat classic Juggs.
These days he gets beat up often. Sadly Yes it was an unglorified fall down the food chain for Juggs. sad

Betageuze
i speaking of Classic / Trion / 8th day version juntai....

any of that version...... could be stopped ?

and even was stopped in the past ?

but... i still believe... a fully enraged.. Mindless Hulk could stop... even a Trion Juggernaut..... i know it !

Betageuze
could Classic Juggernaut ...... run through a mountain ?.....

what physical force.... are being able.. to stop a run of the Juggernaut ?

juggernaut66666
this is his ability beiing unstoppable so yes

juggernaut66666
but war hulk had stopped him you know the one who was empowered by celestials

Betageuze
when Juggernaut starts... moving forward.....

which guys of the following.. you think .... would face their destiny.... or would run away....... besides: they have to save the world

Thor

Hercules

Mindless Hulk

Gladiator

Thing

juggernaut66666
nimrod did not beat him he used a sonic beam on juggs ears to take him down

juggernaut66666
non of those war hulk had stopped him you know the one who was empowered by celestials

juggernaut66666
have u seen juggernaut vs thor comic?

Betageuze
do you mean miii ?

juggernaut66666
yep

Betageuze
yes .. i have seen it.....

Thor against 8th day

spideycarnage
i always thought that savage hulk is the stongest of the stongest, onslaught kicked juggys butt, but savage hulk was the only person that accually did anything thing to onslaught, he tore off his armor with was thought to be impervious. In a staight off braw hulk wins, eventually juggy wont able to keep up with hulks increasing strenght, hulk is also already faster than juggy, his speed will increase as well as he gets more engraged. Also hulk is more of a skilled fighter than juggy. most of there confontations hulk usally had the better between them. Hulk also had crazier more better feats than juggy, i like jugy and all but the hulks stenght, feats, etc. are greater than juggy's. HUlK has nothin to prove here.

juggernaut66666
it was mindless hulk who beat onslaught spidey

juggernaut66666
classic juggernaut vs savage hulk 2-0 i will send some scans ok?

juggernaut66666
and it is said in hulk 172 that juggernaut is stronger tham savage hulk

Betageuze
thats all i ve said too... smile

i ALSO enjoy and like the Juggernaut character..... only i can say: AWESOME

like he moved.... when he stepped out of the Hudson .. in an Spidey comic..... and Juggs only moved and moved forwards.. and Spidey at the beginning wonders.. who this guy is..... is it Namor... (good joke.. because Namor not have the physically constitution)

he believed.. perhaps it could be .. the Hulk

but.. it was a new one

I love the Juggernaut character TOO.. but i dont like that... "unstoppable" threads......

spideycarnage
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
it was mindless hulk who beat onslaught spidey

oh ok i was mistaken

spideycarnage
and it is said in hulk 172 that juggernaut is stronger tham savage hulk

thats tru, juggy is stonger to begin with, but hulk strenght increases as the fight goes on/ when he gets enraged... imagine juggy fighting that hulk that was fighing onlaught.. juggy would get owned.

juggernaut66666
in 2 days i will have all juggernaut comics evil face Can you name me some dc comics which inclueds doomsday he is my 2nd favorite

Betageuze
sorry.. i dont like DC comics very much

i love Marvel since the beginning !

Juntai
in 2 days i will have all juggernaut comics evil face Can you name me some dc comics which inclueds doomsday he is my 2nd favorite Death of Superman
Hunter/Prey
Doomsday Annual

Betageuze
juggernaut6666

you said you have almost all juggy comics

do you have a fight between him .. and Hercules ?

juggernaut66666
i don't know about his fight im downloading the ones i found in uncanny x-men data base i don't think it ever happened

Betageuze
i ve heard from a match between Hercules and Juggernaut

but i dont really know much about that....

and i wonder.. if this was Classic Juggernaut.. or another version....

by the way: this different incarnations.. of all the marvel heroes.... i am a little confused about this... i dont like that very much... where are "the good old" simpled hero....

whats in the hell with that:
Hulk - War- Maestro
Juggernaut - 8th day - trion
Thor - Rune King- King Thor

is this really good ?

juggernaut66666
i hate that to every 2nd character is godlike level or immortal or regenerates or invulnerable ITS SHIT

Betageuze
here.. i am with you juggernaut 66666

Tshern
The thing is that even though Hulk's strength increases and increases he still CAN'T hurt Juggernaut. Can you see the problem?

Marcus4600
It would take Dr. Strange to beat Trion Juggernaut. That, or one of the Cosmic entities. There's not really much of a fight when you compare the two. Mindless Hulk, strong as he is, is no match for Trion Juggernaut.

However, Ghost Rider could take them both with the Penance Stare.
Owned.

bigboygreen
Yall stop arguing. We all know that the hulk has limitless strength, sure we dont know juggs strength either, but we all know that its not limitless, therefore HULK WINS!!!!! end of story.

lft4ded
Quite convient of Onslaught to not have a physical form when he fought Juggernaut however, huh? :P

Rewmac
i hate that to every 2nd character is godlike level or immortal or regenerates or invulnerable ITS SHIT You left out The "I can do everythin characters" big grinbig grinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.