Iron Man vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
No prep. No outside help. Who wins?

DarkCrawler
Hmm...Iron Man would probably get a lethal shot to Human Torch before vice versa. I say that Iron Man wins.

jacobo0o
IM all the way
too many ways to win

Mindship
I'd go with Iron Man mainly because Torch has never shown himself to be that much of a thinking fighter. Eg, how many times has Spiderman taken out Torch simply by leading him to a water tower then dodging Torch at the last second, wherein Johnny gets doused.

Tony Stark
No question IM is too powerful in too many ways. Unless Torch goes Super Nova immediately he really can't get IM in any other way.

IM wins 9.5/10

People truly don't give IM the credit he deserves... You can go toe to toe with and have beaten The HULK, THOR, SS...Etc.

You deserve much respect...

On this site he always seems to be an after thought in any Avengers vs anybody thread... Undeserved...

He is INVINCIBLE you know...

gvendur_1
Iron Man

StyleTime
Originally posted by Tony Stark
No question IM is too powerful in too many ways. Unless Torch goes Super Nova immediately he really can't get IM in any other way.

IM wins 9.5/10

People truly don't give IM the credit he deserves... You can go toe to toe with and have beaten The HULK, THOR, SS...Etc.

You deserve much respect...

On this site he always seems to be an after thought in any Avengers vs anybody thread... Undeserved...

He is INVINCIBLE you know...
I agree.

guy222
tony

Darth Martin
This has been done four times and Tony wins everytime.

guy222
IM

namorsubby
jim hammond torch killed ironman. just syaing.

Galan007
tony.

namorsubby
johnny's a sap anyway.laughing

Tony FTW

Endless Mike
Iron Man

Faux Smurph
Tony's embarrassed HT at least twice in the past...

Sin I AM
hmm well lets look at this objectively shall we? Johnny should be able to absorb the blast from either Tonys repulsor rays or uni-beam based upon more exotic exploration of his powers..if it came down to hand to hand he should b able to make his flame hot enough that Tonys armor would melt if he came within a few feet, that's what i'd do...but johnny sucks and lost all respect after civil war

Galan007
Originally posted by namorsubby
jim hammond torch killed ironman. just syaing. i really hope you aren't trying to use a happening from 1975 as.... any sort of bearing, really. ermm

namorsubby
Originally posted by Galan007
i really hope you aren't trying to use a happening from 1975 as.... any sort of bearing, really. ermm i just like staing jim hammond feats is all. this isn't even hammond's torch, so i don't care.

just saying, torch singed ironman into an early grave, and even in 1975, that's an impressive feat from a torch who most would say isn't better than johnny(out of ignorance of course).

you knew it was from 1975, you looked it up, didn't you? laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by namorsubby
you knew it was from 1975, you looked it up, didn't you? laughing i have the entire avengers series, so it didn't take long. smile

namorsubby
oh..........well that's good

i feel dumb all of a sudden.laughing

fascistcrusader
I just went through Civil War, and the extent of their fight was Johnny flying towards Tony and then Tony just pimp slapping him to send him flying in the other direction. Tony's got this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.