Namor vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Namor has taken on the Hulk and has actually won. Gladiator has taken on the Hulk and didn't fair as well as Namor did. Namor is fresh out of the water and they fight on a desserted island so they can really duke it out.

Who wins?

DarkCrawler
It really depends on Gladiator's level of confidence. Besides, Namor can't use radiation here. And Gladiator beats him in about every category if he is suffiently confidenced. Glads 9/10.

streekz
i'd like to say namor but like dark crawler said it depends on gladiators confidence.

Mindship
G > N ... 7/10

snoopdogg
Originally posted by streekz
i'd like to say namor but like dark crawler said it depends on gladiators confidence. Well lets say his confidence is at the same level when Glads fought Hulk.

OMNIKINETIC
I SAY KALLARK...HE'S BETTER THAN THE HULK AND NAMOR AND IF HE WANTED TOO HE COULD KILL THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME...

Khellendros
If this was just a simple slugfest, where they could only use physical attacks, things might be different. As it is, those eye beams are gonna huuuurrrt. Glads takes a pretty good majority.

Pepito
If Namor can manage to dive back into the water a few times, he might win. He'd win about 4/10 times against a reasonably confident Gladiator

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It really depends on Gladiator's level of confidence. Besides, Namor can't use radiation here. And Gladiator beats him in about every category if he is suffiently confidenced. Glads 9/10. Co-sign.

nathan summers
Gladiator, all the way. Namor's out of his league here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.