my tooth just came out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pacmaniac
and i hurts!

bloodboys2blueb
wimp

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
wimp
laughing out loud

How old are you, pac? I lost all of my teeth by the time I was 11 or 12. Or did you get a grown up tooth knocked out by someone that thinks you're annoying?

Cyber Ninja
Pussy

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud

How old are you, pac? I lost all of my teeth by the time I was 11 or 12. Or did you get a grown up tooth knocked out by someone that thinks you're annoying? Hes 13 lol

pacmaniac
what!it doesnt hurt anymore, though. its just the first 3 seconds when ur fricken NERVE ending gets ripped.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Hes 13 lol
Oh.

bloodboys2blueb
well he should at least have his adult teeth by now. I gotta wear braces though

Slay
I lost all my teeth when I was 9 shock

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Slay
Well, then again, I guess people grow at different paces. It probably just means his puberty will end later than most. Maybe or maybe not.

pacmaniac
well, all my other pubescent, er, whats the word... developments are fine. its just my teeth. all my dads familly have it, me and my sister have it to.

H. S. 6
Once again... no expression

lowrider370
thats nothing when i was about 10 i had to go to the densit cuz my four front teeth were not commin out, he filled the needle almost to max and used that one needle four times one above each tooth one the first tooth he sqeezed a little the on the second more pain by the fourth i had gotten use to it now i don't really care bout my tooth comming out cuz that was pain, one tooth cannot compare to the four injections then when they numb they were pulled one by one.

Vinny Valentine
I lost all my teeth when I was 5.

no expression

pacmaniac
seriously? i lost maybe 2?

when i was young, i had to go get the nerve taken iut of one of my teeth, cos it was like, deaad. i had about 5 machines sticking in my mouth

ladygrim
no expression eek that must hurt tho i cant remeber what its like to lose a tooth

Bloigen
Originally posted by pacmaniac
and i hurts!

How did it tell you? Did you find him with another tooth?

xyz revolution
Originally posted by pacmaniac
and i hurts! Yeah, that's what happens when you turn 6.

Vinny Valentine
I lost my front tooth in a motercycleaccident at the age of 4.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Bloigen
How did it tell you? Did you find him with another tooth? erm, that would work, if he said my tooth had gone out, or, my tooth went out. Not came. no expression

pacmaniac
look, i dont apreciate all of theese cheap jokes about me ebing young. its just a genetic disorder in my family

Bloigen
Originally posted by xyz revolution
erm, that would work, if he said my tooth had gone out, or, my tooth went out. Not came. no expression

"Came out" = Said he was gay.

bloodboys2blueb
Bloigens gone mental laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Pussy

laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay

I lost all my teeth a warm summer night 3 years ago...it was a crazy day and I didn't notice that I had taken them out on ym trip to Mars, alas, I did. Now the children of Phobos can chase their Turtles with my teethe....sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.