namor vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
fresh out water

vs

current juggy

who takes this

outarddwarf
Namor would beat Imposternaut to a bloodyed pulp.

jacobo0o
really?

spideycarnage
good match, i say, fresh out of water, and if he plays it right he can out smart him.

Tshern
Outsmart him to do what?

Decay
how powerful is the current juggernaut. is he still class 100? ive heard him compaired to colossus whos about 90 or so. he could still be in the low end of the class 100 though. that would give him alot more strength than namor whos a bit below that i believe. so if namor was to fight the current juggernaut hed have to use speed and intellegence to take him out. head to head juggernaut wins, but in a prolonged fight namor would probably prove to be more skilled and take it.

DarkCrawler
Current Juggernaut is weaker then Namor strengthwise. He was struggling in Colossus level, wasn't he?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He was struggling in Colossus level, wasn't he?

Yep.

nwg202
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep. actually, i think iceman said that he was struggling, and he wasnt even at colossus level yet. Is namor a mid cl100 character? or low end one?

Mider
darn they really weakened juggernaut these days huh, one day he's smacking around thor like a joke next day he's losing to collosus sad.

marvelprince
Sad indeed. I know he's been really weakened but does ne one kno how. In regards to the fight in his newly weakened state Namor wins

outarddwarf
IMPOSTERNAUT: the current juggernaut lacks in everything that made juggernaut his unstoppable self. current is very much stoppable and has been blown back by explosions and punches from the illusionary juggernaut that was sent to kill him. Also unlike classic he must breath eat and sleep like normal people. The force feild he once had is either gone or the weakened to the point of non importance. He lacks alot of the strength he used to have, being weaker than colossus and all that jazz. his personal duribility is very weak as well. When bracing a metal door (I think it was a door or something square and matalic) agenst the explosion that knocked him back it gave him injuries that were close to fatal. That being the other x-men around him said that if he wasn't helped ASAP he would die.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by nwg202
actually, i think iceman said that he was struggling, and he wasnt even at colossus level yet. Is namor a mid cl100 character? or low end one?

Mid-Class.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by nwg202
actually, i think iceman said that he was struggling, and he wasnt even at colossus level yet. Is namor a mid cl100 character? or low end one? Here is the scan. I think he ended up lifting the weight but it was not at Colossus' level yet. Juggernaut is still listed as a 7 in strength though and still took out Rhino easily and fought Alpha Flight while they all were wearing Hulk-buster armor by himself too(sorry King) and actually quit fighting and let AF win.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg

The Ion
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Here is the scan. I think he ended up lifting the weight but it was not at Colossus' level yet. Juggernaut is still listed as a 7 in strength though and still took out Rhino easily and fought Alpha Flight while they all were wearing Hulk-buster armor by himself too(sorry King) and actually quit fighting and let AF win.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg
It's pretty interesting Cain is still a 7 yet Colossus is a 6...

King_Mungi
Uhhhh....you do realize that entire fight with Alpha Flight was full of errors and it lasted for literally one minute where Sasquatch had the upperhand and Heather told him to stop so Jugz hit him then.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Ion
It's pretty interesting Cain is still a 7 yet Colossus is a 6... One of the many inconsitencies in the handbooks.

TheKahn
I found this on Wikipedia, it says that Juggernaut is back to full strength. Does anyone know if its right?

"Seen as recently as New Excalibur issue #3, Juggernaut seems to be back at full strength. He easily powered through the combination of the evil version of Jean Grey's telekinetic onslaught and the evil version of Cyclops' full assault optic blast with no ill effects to himself. Juggernaut also easily withstood an ice barrage from the evil version of Iceman, when it was seen that in Uncanny X-men issues #410-411 that he could not withstand an assault from Iceman, further showing his power to be back at "normal" levels for Juggernaut. He still however, as of this writing, does not posses his mystical armor and is still succeptible to powerful telepaths."

King_Mungi
No there has been no idicatation what's so ever he is back to full power, even in the recent issue he was once again trapped by ice or something. I forget what they did, and don't feel like double checking. However, the warwolves and the girl trapped him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TheKahn
Juggernaut also easily withstood an ice barrage from the evil version of Iceman, when it was seen that in Uncanny X-men issues #410-411 that he could not withstand an assault from Iceman He took Icemans ice barrage in those issues mentioned. Here is a scan.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandIceman.jpg
(He punched his way right up to Iceman)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandWolverine.jpg

outarddwarf
the imposternaut is stil weak to my knowledge.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by outarddwarf
the imposternaut is stil weak to my knowledge.

He still has a 7 in strength and durability, but yeah he still isn't back to classic strength.

Supermutant
Namor

juggernaut74
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Current Juggernaut is weaker then Namor strengthwise. He was struggling in Colossus level, wasn't he? He wasn't at Colossus level yet actually.

h1a8
Spite, Namor wouldn't even tickle Jugs.

juggernaut74
When this thread was made he could. This thread was made when Juggy was weaker than Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.