Han Solo vs ig88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
in a very opean space

Blaxican_Jedi
Han would win. better instinct.

darthsith19
Han gets WTF pwnd cause IG-88 lets out toxin gas into the air and then stands there while Han gets poisoned and deflects Han's laser blts with his hands, as he does in Therefore I Am: The Tale of IG-88. Or he just shoots Han and even if Han hits him first so what? It'd do next to nothing. Or he'd let Han shoot at him and then deflect the blast back at Han. When he first woke up he killed all his makers with his bare hands. Han'd stand no chance what-so-ever.

Jacen Solo
Do han and IG both have their guns? Cause, if they do, in a very open area, then there'd be no place to hide and teh quickest to draw would win. So I'm going with Han. Unless they don't have their guns. Metal beets flesh in a bare-knuckle brawl.

Blaxican_Jedi
good point darth. I forogt about IG-88's uber armor.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Jacen Solo
Do han and IG both have their guns? Cause, if they do, in a very open area, then there'd be no place to hide and teh quickest to draw would win. So I'm going with Han. Unless they don't have their guns. Metal beets flesh in a bare-knuckle brawl.
It'd take more than one hit to kill IG-88. Have you played Shadows of the Emperor? if you have and you've beaten the 4th level where you fight IG-88 at the end, really that's about how many lasers it would take to destroy IG-88.

Blaxican_Jedi
Yeah dude. i read Tales of the Bounty Hunters. IG-88 is really tough to beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.