Fighting Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
I thought about making a fighting tournament with the comic characters.

ONLY PHSYCAL POWERS AND FIGHTING SKILLS ALLOWED

IF A CHRACTER IS INVURANABLE THEN IN THIS "MAGICAL ARENA"
HE/SHE GETS THIS ABILITY. NOT ALL AWAY BUT TO A NORMAL LEVEL
TO TAKE THE PUNCHES...

Let's see the contesters:

-The Mighty Thor
-Colossus
-Juggernaut (Current)
-Superman (Current)
-Venom
-Carnage
-Spiderman (Astonishing)
-Batman with his physical strenght multiplied by 10
-Ironman
-Martian Manhunter
-Wonder Woman
-Supergirl (current)
-Kal-El (Smallville version after Jor-El's training)
-Spawn
-Cap. America

It's up to you guys to get who fights who.......In the first round.....

If the matches are up than we can start the arguements big grin

who?-kid
I'm not sure I follow you.

Rewmac
Okay than I make up the first round :

The Mighty Thor vs. Venom

Colossus vs. Current Juggernaut

Superman (current) vs. Cap America

Carnage vs. Martian Manhunter

Spawn vs. Supergirl

Kal-El vs. Ironman

Batman with x10 power vs. Wonder Woman

So now let descussion thread begin....

Spawnrules
thor wins

juggy wins

superman wins

martianmanhunter wins

spawn wins please dont bully me rewmac, i want to be friends bawling

kal-el wins

if batman get prep, he wins, if not probably a tie

Spawnrules
cause batman with prep can make himself 100 x more powerful

Spawnrules
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn050page432gp.jpg

Rewmac
big grin

Rewmac
Let me see, Kal-El only with luck....Wonder Woman for me, Spawn might be able to (I don't wanna fight you in Spawn things but I know little about Supergirl), Superman wins, Thor wins bit I think current Juggy just would loose to Colossus, Martian Manhunter wins. It's up to you then to make the second round up if yoou want.

Dizzle
Batman takes this easy. With a jobber aura that powerful, making it x10 normal puts him into Galactus levels and beyond.

Oh, and Supergirl steps on Spawn. Tears each of his limbs off, then tears each of the parts in half, then tears each of THOSE parts in half, and then stomps the pile into a gory mess. Before Spawn blinks. If it's nice Supergirl, she just punches him into space. Win's a win.

Pepito
Depends on which version of each but I think Spawn might get through on pure "I truly am a good person please do not kill....", (draws demonic weapon on sympathetic Supergirl). Superman, Thor, Mnahunter, or Juggernaut will be winners in final

brainchild81
Originally posted by Rewmac
Okay than I make up the first round :

The Mighty Thor vs. Venom

Colossus vs. Current Juggernaut

Superman (current) vs. Cap America

Carnage vs. Martian Manhunter

Spawn vs. Supergirl

Kal-El vs. Ironman

Batman with x10 power vs. Wonder Woman

So now let descussion thread begin.... How come Cap has to fight Supes normal but Bats gets a powerup to fight WW(She'll still beat him to death though.)? These fights seem a lil' uneven

Dizzle
Originally posted by Pepito
Depends on which version of each but I think Spawn might get through on pure "I truly am a good person please do not kill....", (draws demonic weapon on sympathetic Supergirl). Superman, Thor, Mnahunter, or Juggernaut will be winners in final

Physical stats only, bub. It's a class 25 regenerative vs. a freaking class eleventy billion, uberinvincible Kryptonian. Spawn has no chance. Just because of Jeph Loeb... Supergirl should probably win. Way too fast for Juggernaut to hit, and even stronger and faster than Superman. Mjolnir might get a win or two for Thor, but honestly, even that's not enough. Supergirl's a freaking beast.

Anyway, Batman is obviously the winner. He'll toss a Batarang specially designed to make Supergirl's cape devour her. He also wove Kryptonite into all of his suit components, brought magic devouring acid, and officially signed a deal with Zeus to turn off Wonderwoman's powers. Oh, and he's got one big ass flamethrower for the Martian. The other takers fall before his pure 10x jobber power might.

Respect the aura. Fear the aura. batman

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Rewmac
I thought about making a fighting tournament with the comic characters.

ONLY PHSYCAL POWERS AND FIGHTING SKILLS ALLOWED

IF A CHRACTER IS INVURANABLE THEN IN THIS "MAGICAL ARENA"
HE/SHE GETS THIS ABILITY. NOT ALL AWAY BUT TO A NORMAL LEVEL
TO TAKE THE PUNCHES...

Let's see the contesters:

-The Mighty Thor
-Colossus
-Juggernaut (Current)
-Superman (Current)
-Venom
-Carnage
-Spiderman (Astonishing)
-Batman with his physical strenght multiplied by 10
-Ironman
-Martian Manhunter
-Wonder Woman
-Supergirl (current)
-Kal-El (Smallville version after Jor-El's training)
-Spawn
-Cap. America

It's up to you guys to get who fights who.......In the first round.....

If the matches are up than we can start the arguements big grin

its a toss up who will win this tornament.. its between batman, spiderman, wonderwoman, thor, colossus,.. all have super strenght but does not rely on their non physical powers as the others do. and all on my list are excellent fighters.

spideycarnage
oh yea i give thor the slight edge, if he's allowed to use his mallet he wins this by a landslide. second would be WW and then Spiderman.

Dizzle
Originally posted by spideycarnage
its a toss up who will win this tornament.. its between batman, spiderman, wonderwoman, thor, colossus,.. all have super strenght but does not rely on their non physical powers as the others do. and all on my list are excellent fighters.

Ok, I'm gonna quit with the jobber aura ranting now, as there are people here in need of massive tutoring. Batman does NOT have superstrength. Spiderman can lift 15 tons, Colossus can lift about 100. Thor has lifted stuff into the range of millions of tons, as have Wonderwoman and Superman. It's superstrength, yes, but not even CLOSE to the level of the big guns here.

Supergirl has proven to be at LEAST as strong as Superman, and even proved to be faster. Basically, this fight is between Wonderwoman, Superman, and Supergirl. Wonderwoman is the best fighter, but the worst physically. Supergirl is the best physically, but the worst fighter. Superman is better than Supergirl, but nowhere near Wonderwoman in terms of h2h skill. Between the 3, it should be a very close match. Supergirl was made GODLY by Jeph Loeb very recently, and so she should probably end up winning. The rest of the people here will be obliterated. It's not even a contest. Juggernaut should last a while, but even unhurtableness won't do anything if you can't touch your opponent.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Dizzle
Ok, I'm gonna quit with the jobber aura ranting now, as there are people here in need of massive tutoring. Batman does NOT have superstrength. Spiderman can lift 15 tons, Colossus can lift about 100. Thor has lifted stuff into the range of millions of tons, as have Wonderwoman and Superman. It's superstrength, yes, but not even CLOSE to the level of the big guns here.

Supergirl has proven to be at LEAST as strong as Superman, and even proved to be faster. Basically, this fight is between Wonderwoman, Superman, and Supergirl. Wonderwoman is the best fighter, but the worst physically. Supergirl is the best physically, but the worst fighter. Superman is better than Supergirl, but nowhere near Wonderwoman in terms of h2h skill. Between the 3, it should be a very close match. Supergirl was made GODLY by Jeph Loeb very recently, and so she should probably end up winning. The rest of the people here will be obliterated. It's not even a contest. Juggernaut should last a while, but even unhurtableness won't do anything if you can't touch your opponent.
ok, normally batman does not have super strenght, but in this thread form on rules on top he does have super strenght, he's ten times stonger than than normal.. now, the rules also statted that this is only a physical battle, meaning no other powers except strenght, that mean no super speed, that mean s superman,and the others "big guns" with super speed wont stand a chance agaist poeple like colossus or ww who can fight well without superspeed. Juggy is to slow to win, eventually he will get worn down since he can't use his magic, for stamina, also Man Hunter is a sidding duck without his speed and fasing ability. supergirl now..im not too sure im not a fan, so i dont know her stats of feats, so maybe if she is a supream fighter like WW or spiderman /thor she may win this, but thats ur opinion.

Spawnrules
you guys are comparing a dude, that has 30 years of fighting powered by levithan

Wally West
If I were judging the battles on mainly fighting skills and imaging the characters were all about even power wise I think Wonder Woman or Thor would come out on top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.