Wolverine runs the Gauntlet........!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
Wolverine vs.

Nightwing

Batman

Captain America

Omega Red

Cyclops

Robin w/ Beastboy

Starfire

Huntress

Green Lantern

Spiderman

Magneto

Hawkeye

And Finaly Weapon X

all combatants have there regular power/ gizmo's and gadgets, as to make the fight fare, since wolverine has claws.

Black Adam
He doesn't get passed Bats.

willRules
if he does get past Batman, whic is unlikely, Cyclops will curbstomp him.................

Black Adam
Cap will beat him with a big red and white boot to his face if he gets pased him

Cyclops will blast him into the next state

jrodslam
IF and i mean IF he gets past Bats and Cap, He dies at Red.

Tha C-Master
He loses at red most likely...

Black Adam
This threads aren't fun anymore without guys like wolverine8888 around.

Spawnrules
he gets past them all, wolverine has regeneration, admatium claws totallly unbreakable, he beat magneato and every x-men. "sarcasim"

spetznaz
Originally posted by Thorin
Wolverine vs.

Nightwing

Batman

Captain America

Omega Red

Cyclops

Robin w/ Beastboy

Starfire

Huntress

Green Lantern

Spiderman

Magneto

Hawkeye

And Finaly Weapon X

all combatants have there regular power/ gizmo's and gadgets, as to make the fight fare, since wolverine has claws.

He will not get past Batman (since you said Bats would have his gizmos and stuff). Logan goes down.

BTW: How come you have the Huntress so high?
And Spiderman after Green Lantern?
And Hawkeye all the way up there?

Anyways, whatever the case Logan doesn't get past Bruce.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
He doesn't get passed Bats.

I'd say Wolverine gets past Nightwing, Bats, and Cap.
I think all three are beter fighters and would own Wolvie at the start of the fight, however they don't really have any normal equipment that could put him down. Eventually, they would tire before Wolverine and he'd get in a few good shots (which is all he really needs).

The fight with Omega Red could go either way, but Cyke definently owns him.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Black Adam
This threads aren't fun anymore without guys like wolverine8888 around.

Yep .....W8888 would always say the most ridiculous things .....but people were laughing.
Now, they may have been laughing at him, but they were laughing nonetheless.

In honor of W8888: "Woolbereen weens!"

Darth Kal-El
Wolverine vs.

Nightwing

Batman

Captain America

Omega Red

Cyclops

Robin w/ Beastboy

Starfire

Huntress

Green Lantern

Spiderman

Magneto

Hawkeye

And Finaly Weapon X

all combatants have there regular power/ gizmo's and gadgets, as to make the fight fare, since wolverine has claws. learn how to rank the characters from easiest to hardest, then make a gauntlet thread. How is Hawkeye, Spider-man, and Huntress so high up there?

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
The fight with Omega Red could go either way,

no

Omega Red kills him in about 4 seconds. The only way that fight is going either way, is if Red doesnt use his Death Factor.

Thorin
ok for the 2 of you obsessed with the ranking, i didnt rank anyone, it was a mix, at random, so learn just to fvckin post, and get over your stupid fvcking rules.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine gets to Omega Red

Ex11B
Wow...anyways..he cant get past Green Lantern.

spideycarnage
il give wolverine a lil more respeck than most of u guys did, he'll get past red, and goes down horribly to cyclops.

jrodslam
How does he get past Red? Good luck on explaining that one. laughing

Thorin
i want to know why he cant get passed cyclops. i think he can, based on pure fighting, and toughness, i dont think cyclops is as strong or tough as wolvie, only way he can win is if he blasts him, and he'll have to do that almost instantly.

spideycarnage
if he playes it smart he doesent have to kill him, his claws can't penetrate omega's armor, he can always KO him, wolvie is a better fighter than omega, he just has to avoid his tendrils, and get close. he can do it on his best day. wolive can beat him 3/10 times max

JOE NUNEZ
batman or cap any of these two LEADERS would defeat wolvy

jrodslam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if he playes it smart he doesent have to kill him, his claws can't penetrate omega's armor, he can always KO him, wolvie is a better fighter than omega, he just has to avoid his tendrils, and get close. he can do it on his best day. wolive can beat him 3/10 times max

Wolvies claws can penetrate Red's armor. But even if he does, it wouldnt effect Red much considering hes been gutted with a kitana and was still able to continue fighting. Wolverine is a better fighter than Red? How so? Red already bested him in combat by outfighting him and outlasting him. Wolverine getting close doesnt do him any good. Wolverine never beat Omega Red in combat. If Wolvie doesnt get prep or help Red beats him 10/10 times.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wolvies claws can penetrate Red's armor. But even if he does, it wouldnt effect Red much considering hes been gutted with a kitana and was still able to continue fighting. Wolverine is a better fighter than Red? How so? Red already bested him in combat by outfighting him and outlasting him. Wolverine getting close doesnt do him any good. Wolverine never beat Omega Red in combat. If Wolvie doesnt get prep or help Red beats him 10/10 times.

Wolvie i a better fighter than omega red, red just has the edge with his tendrils and superior strenght..wolive is condidered one of best matral artists in the comic world, he's right up there with batman. "Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

Omega on the red on the other hand is not as trained or has experience as wolvie.."omega red is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB"

how are u gonna say that omega red is a better fighter than wolvie??

but yea wolvie would loose most of the time against omega, but that doesent make omega a better fighter.

xkalybr
Wolvie gets stopped at Bats.

spetznaz
ok for the 2 of you obsessed with the ranking, i didnt rank anyone, it was a mix, at random, so learn just to fvckin post, and get over your stupid fvcking rules.

Learn to post!
Ha!
And this is from the guy who cannot even RANK a gauntlet thread!
Goodness.

jrodslam
Wolvie i a better fighter than omega red, red just has the edge with his tendrils and superior strenght..

How is Wolverine better? Even back in days with Mav and Sabes, Wolvie wasnt much of a match. Superior strength? Red isnt much stronger than Wolvie if he is at all. Red has the tentacles and Wolvie has the claws.

wolive is condidered one of best matral artists in the comic world, he's right up there with batman.

Hes considered on of the best martial artists, but hardly ever shows it. Right up there with Batman? Wheres the proof for this? Marvel's stats?

"Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques.

All those "skills" help him in no way against Red.

Omega on the red on the other hand is not as trained or has experience as wolvie.."omega red is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB"

All that said, we dont even know waht Red's training consisted of while in the SS program. Red was still the top agent before getting enhanced. We dont even know how old Akardy is.

how are u gonna say that omega red is a better fighter than wolvie?

Because they fought h2h and Red outfought him and outlasted him. Beat him. Wolverine has never beaten Red. At least not that i know of.

but yea wolvie would loose most of the time against omega, but that doesent make omega a better fighter.

Wolvie loses everytime to Omega Red if they are using all their abilities. H2h has already been done in the comics and Red beat him. All the skills Wolvie supposedly knows, he hardly ever uses it againt him. He just doesnt have the stamina or fighting skills to beat Red. At least it hasnt been shown.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xkalybr
Wolvie gets stopped at Bats.

Batman's standard equipment isn't enough to stop Wolverine...

Thorin
Originally posted by spetznaz
Learn to post!
Ha!
And this is from the guy who cannot even RANK a gauntlet thread!
Goodness. You stupid ass-hole, you quoted my post, but didnt bother to read it, i said i did this at random, who gives a flyin fvck about the ranking system. if you dont like it, dont post.

xkalybr
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman's standard equipment isn't enough to stop Wolverine...

Healing factor aside, Wolverine does sleep, and Batman has dozens of sleep bombs that would leave Wolverine unconscious.

Batman would also, with his vast amount of money, design something to beat Wolverine. I am positive everyone here has read "Tower of Babel". cool

Batman has beaten stronger people than Wolverine many times.

TheKahn
You stupid ass-hole, you quoted my post, but didnt bother to read it, i said i did this at random, who gives a flyin fvck about the ranking system. if you dont like it, dont post.

The reason that most people rank characters in a gauntlet is that it is very tedious to go through a dozen or so fights and state the winner of each. Of couse you can do your gauntlet however you want, ranking just makes it easier to respond.

Thorin
will do next time.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xkalybr
Healing factor aside, Wolverine does sleep, and Batman has dozens of sleep bombs that would leave Wolverine unconscious.

Batman would also, with his vast amount of money, design something to beat Wolverine. I am positive everyone here has read "Tower of Babel". cool

Batman has beaten stronger people than Wolverine many times.

You think Bats sleep bombs/ knock out gas is going to have any effect on Wolverine? The best they will do is make Wolverine cough... and perhaps his eyes will water. The fact of the mater is Wolverine is physically superior to Bruce, a better fighter and has a healing factor that can take everything Batman throws at him a hundred times over.

This is standard equipment buddy what Batman can do with prep is irrelevant. If it was a prep battle Wolverine would show up with SHIELD tech, a borrowed Vindicator suit and Sentinels and still kick Batman's ass.

MuffinmanMike
Even if Wolvie somehow manages to pull out a win against people way out of his league, Starfire will uppercut him with strength that has gone toe-to-toe with Wonder Woman. And it doesn't matter HOW unbreakable adamantium is, a punch that strong will jar his brain, if not liquify it against his skull.

Also I giggled like a little schoolgirl at the thought of Spidey being a tougher fight than Green Latern. Although it makes sense. A Lantern seeing Wolvie refuse to quit might get a bit disheartened(and thus lose willpower). Spidey will just keep teasing Logan.

willRules
i want to know why he cant get passed cyclops. i think he can, based on pure fighting, and toughness, i dont think cyclops is as strong or tough as wolvie, only way he can win is if he blasts him, and he'll have to do that almost instantly.

Wolverine skills and strength count for nothing against cyke. Cyclops will keep blasting him back, logan can heal, but

a) his healing might get overloaded
b) Cyclops can place a good shot to the eyeball and knock logan out. a KO is a win
c) Cyke can fie his blast pretty much instantly, assuming they don't start the figth rigth next to each other with Logans arms outstreched, then cyke will simply blast him to canada.

cyke would win in a fight 7 or 8/10 but thats assuming Logan gets to him in the gauntlet, Bats or Cap could very well beat him.

willRules
sorry for the double post........heres a pic and a scenario I found to back up what I said. This was posted by darkcrawler in a previous thread.............

http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/5639/whycyclopscanbeatlogan8to.jpg

Thorin
laughing

willRules
laughing out loud its true though, that is pretty much how the battle would go.............

LordFear
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
learn how to rank the characters from easiest to hardest, then make a gauntlet thread. How is Hawkeye, Spider-man, and Huntress so high up there?

Thank you
I mean how is Huntress more of a threat than Omega Red?
are u freakin' serious?
Omega should be dead to last of Weapon X
Pick up a book dude!!

Thorin
Originally posted by LordFear
Thank you
I mean how is Huntress more of a threat than Omega Red?
are u freakin' serious?
Omega should be dead to last of Weapon X
Pick up a book dude!! well why dont you bother to read the fvckin posts, and you would know it is random, how many times do i have to post this shit.

willRules
laughing out loud does it matter, Logan loses to cyke anyway..................

Piedmon
Wolverine's chances of beating Batman are at 50/50.

His chances of beating Cap are 50/50.

If, by some miracle, he reaches Cyclops, it probably ends for him there. Unless he can use cover or sneak up on Summers, Cyke can just stand back and blast at him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.