Holy Crap MySpace movie, Funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Freaking Myspace Movie

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Freaking Myspace Movie the dumbest movie. yo i aint one of those myspace users. If you see my pic, you could see my whole picture. I got no stupid angles. WTF is that. But that movie wuz kinda funny

Wolflet
laughing

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by JacopeX
the dumbest movie. yo i aint one of those myspace users. If you see my pic, you could see my whole picture. I got no stupid angles. WTF is that. But that movie wuz kinda funny

How'd you watch it? i still am watching it and I have been since I posted it,

bloodboys2blueb
thats very odd

Cyber Ninja
What do you look like JacopeX lol

JacopeX
LMAO

Password: Buscuits ((amazing same word game))

JacopeX
How'd you watch it? i still am watching it and I have been since I posted it, i take that back, the part wit the pics wuz stupid, the ones im watchin right now is funny

JacopeX
laughing LMAO tom!

Cyber Ninja
What lol ?

_Sanctuary_

Cyber Ninja
jac post a pic in the members thread lol. make me wonder.

JacopeX
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39930690

Cyber Ninja
Oh yeah pokey

ladygrim
laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Oh yeah pokey What the f**k?

Ronny
Freaking Myspace Movie So true laughing

i'm not like that though my myspace doesnt have angles. or yetis .. and i dont take my pictures in the bathroom droolio almost all of them are on my bed

redcaped
Life is a live movie, so I bring here the latest...fresh from today...my audience deserves no less! I saw an adorn crab cost $14.99 but it was a loose plate in the shape of a shore rock with this one of my fave species. I left it. sad

Ronny
Originally posted by redcaped
Life is a live movie, so I bring here the latest...fresh from today...my audience deserves no less! I saw an adorn crab cost $14.99 but it was a loose plate in the shape of a shore rock with this one of my fave species. I left it. sad blink what is wrong with you?

redcaped
Ronny talking to me..omg! eek!

JacopeX
^^ oooookey???

Ronny
icon5_2 OMG!

redcaped
What else to say...I want to stay on KMC. embarrasment

Morning_Glory
kfcwhat

powerfulone1987
the first one was funny, but something makes me think it might have been planned.

is it comprehensible.....

redcaped
I wanted her to repeat OMG! and it worked stick out tongue Anyway, I won't crash with her again if I make the situation a little uncomfortabe.

MC Mike
Did he just imply he slept with you?

Bloigen
Originally posted by MC Mike
Did he just imply he slept with you?

I see subliminal messages in your sig. Or are they superliminal?

redcaped
I'm serious, won't do it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.