Lightsaber color?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
I did a search, and nothing came up. If you were a Jedi, what color would your saber be? Mine'd be orange.

Fishy
Nothing came up? There are at least a million of these threads.

Edit: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341336&highlight=lightsaber

Here you go, one already... I'm not going to look for others to lazy...

Faroth
Hmm, weird... When I searched it, I looked at all the pages, and I didn't see anything about this topic... Oh well, I probably had missed something.

SS_181st_Snow
I'd do like I have on KOTOR. Dual-sabers, 1 red and 1 blue. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Red.

RogerRamjet
most definetly red but Maces' violet lightsaber was cool too...

Captain REX
There's been dozens of threads like this. Oh well.

I'd do red and green, or red and blue.

DE Calvin
I'd do....Black.

Lana
Purple.

Every single SW game (video game and RP) I've ever played I've used a purple saber.

If I went with dual sabers, it'd be either blue or orange.

zephiel7
Viridian fools

Captain REX
Black looks terrible, Calvin. no expression

Cool, fool.

office jesus
Wouldn't black not be seen at all? Meh. I'd probably end up having a Blue saber myself.

Blaxican_Jedi
white or purple.

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Captain REX
Black looks terrible, Calvin. no expression

Cool, fool. I love how it looks in the mods for kotor.

Illustrious
The black saber is definitely cool, as is a white saber.

I'd say screw the lightsaber and pick up a sith sword laughing out loud.

Tangible God
I say screw the melee weapons and grab a feckin' hand cannon.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Tangible God
I say screw the melee weapons and grab a feckin' hand cannon.

Psssh, I'd cheat and use godmode, then I'd slap people to death stick out tongue.

Tangible God
I do that all the time in Jedi Outcast. Speaking of which, I haven't played that in a while...

JaehSkywalker
blue or green preferably blue

VISQUIS
Id have a doublebladed silver like i had in kotor 2

Trigler
To be honest, I really didn't realize there were black, white, silver, etc.

I mean, I think I knew it was possible, but I've never really seen one.

Twilight Janick
Yellow or teal. I know yellow lightsabers exist, a chance that orange, teal and pink exists, serious doubts about brown lightsabers.

Evil_Ash
Silver is not bad at all, same for Violet. but I'm gonna go with red, it has just souch an gloomy and exotic look to it self big grin

Trigler
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Yellow or teal. I know yellow lightsabers exist, a chance that orange, teal and pink exists, serious doubts about brown lightsabers.

Pretty much any color exists. Just matters about the combonation of crystals you put in it creates. And yes, there is an orange saber. Plo Koon used to have one.

General G
I would use red, because Sith rock!

w00t2112
I'll take that colour in kotor when you insert a mantle of the force, into it, as well i'll take a saber like Kun's, not too long hilt and very effective, however dangerous, also i'd put a kaiburr crystal into it plus a dragon pearl smile

General Bondius
Thats a very common topic, with that kind of research I bet you wouldnt find "any" word in a dictionary. jajajajaja

Darth Vious
I've always rotoscoped my Jedi sabers to have green blades, and my Sith saber with a red one.

Arker
Originally posted by General Bondius
Thats a very common topic, with that kind of research I bet you wouldnt find "any" word in a dictionary. jajajajaja

Wtf? Anyways, I searched "lightsaber" and no LS color threads came up. I checked all of the pages.

Darth Stephen
mine would be gold if you could get it

i think it would be cool to fight a sith lord red on gold. laughing out loud

bogen
black and red

Kabia
If it was a double bladed ,I would take a silver doubled bladed,If it was a single a blue one for me , If it was 2 single bladed ones i would take 2 blues

Master Saesee
I would take a green and a orange also I would probably have a back up purple one.

zod360
I would have a red and yellow one, both with thin, bright and extremely long baldes, and would make it s that you could attach them together to make a double bladed saber.

Lord Chariol
Single blade - Silver - I dug the hell out of the Silver blade in KOTOR II

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon for a more civilised age.

Djnannadaddy
I'd like a Baby Blue or Cyan saber.....would rather have nunchucks instead of the lightsaber.... Gray would be a cool color as well

Rayvann
A white saber with a curved black hilt such as Dooku's.

Revan Ecks
i believe i made a forum just like this a while back.

darth goku
I would like a blue saber and a red saber with black glow in center.

Djnannadaddy
I want sum different colors.....& more importantly, sum new Jedi/Sith weapons.....whips, nunchukas...heck if ur an assassin...why not have sumthin like throwing stars.........i know im throwing out crazy ideas.......go ahead yell at me for it......

zephiel7
Double bladed Viridian saber for sure wink

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
I'd do like I have on KOTOR. Dual-sabers, 1 red and 1 blue. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Red.

Ditto with me pal, but i would also have a saber staff.
Can you see that A Saber Staff with 2 different colors.
2 Sabers that can join together, wow.

Council#13
I'd choose a green/blue one with the ever so slight tinge of red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.