NAMBLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man-Boy_Love_Association

Seeing how there's been a great resurgence of people posting in the

"Homosexuality..Chosen or Genetic thread," I though it might be interesting to see what you guys thought about these guys.

And let's try to keep this thread clean, and not bash anyone.

Darth Jello
Do you have a boner for rick santorum?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by whobdamandog

"Homosexuality..Chosen or Genetic thread, I though it might be interesting to see what you guys thought about these guys.

laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
I believe there was a thread about this before - and it was closed quick smart. Or something.

But anyway, the questionable attitudes of this group in no way reflect on the homosexual community as a whole.

Darth Jello
yeah pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things, dumbass

Lörd Sorgo

"Homosexuality..Chosen or Genetic thread," I though it might be interesting to see what you guys thought about these guys.

That's nasty.

And to whoever said Homosexuality and Pedophilia are two different things are very wrong.

They are usually associated.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Darth Jello
yeah pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things, dumbass

Lana

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Lana
Usually the association is incorrect, though.

Most adult men who molest children (boys and girls) are straight, not homosexual.

Erm... If a MALE adult is practicing molestation on a MALE boy;

MALE + MALE = HOMOSEXUALITY.

Lana

Hit_and_Miss
I fought the age of concent was down to the fact that young boys who engage in that kind of activity can seriously damage themselves... Though I'm not entirely sure... I've never gone out of my way to find out...

whobdamandog
No, homosexuality is having an attraction to people of your gender.

Not molesting little kids.

That's what wiki has to say about it.

Uhh..I hate to burst your bubble Lana..but that "wiki" definition could apply to Male + Male combinations of any age range..

Hit_and_Miss
Uhh..I hate to break your bubble Lana..but that "wiki" definition could apply to Male + Male combinations of any age range..

I thought they were called MAMbLA for a reason... Not MAMMBLA

Lana
Uhh..I hate to burst your bubble Lana..but that "wiki" definition could apply to Male + Male combinations of any age range..

I fail to see how your statement refutes my point that most men who molest children are straight, which is what I was pointing out.

And there was a thread on this before, which was closed. Maybe that should be a hint?

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I thought they were called MAMbLA for a reason... Not MAMMBLA

Actually its NAMBLA..which stands for "North American Man Boy Love Association."

How in the world these guys stay in business is beyond me..They must have some pretty big doners though..the foundation has seemed to thrive pretty well since the 1970's.

I wonder what would happen if the Government requested for them to submit a list of donors? How many high profile names do you think would be found on that list?

PVS
i cant bring myself to argue with these depraved losers anymore.
its pointless really. the redeming factor is that people with so much ignorance and hate are bound to die miserable, alone, hated...and small...very small.

whobdamandog
I fail to see how your statement refutes my point that most men who molest children are straight, which is what I was pointing out.

How are they straight..if they have sex with underage boys?..wink

And there was a thread on this before, which was closed. Maybe that should be a hint?

Why was it closed? It's no more offensive than any other topic in this forum..hell we just had a person post in this thread who has a swastica as a sig..I don't understand how this thread would be any less offensive than anything else that's represented within these forums.

Inspectah Deck
Usually the association is incorrect, though.

Most adult men who molest children (boys and girls) are straight, not homosexual.

When was this?

whobdamandog
Originally posted by PVS
i cant bring myself to argue with these depraved losers anymore.
its pointless really. the redeming factor is that people with so much ignorance and hate are bound to die miserable, alone, hated...and small...very small.

Topic please. What do you think of NAMBLA ?

Hit_and_Miss
Actually its NAMBLA..which stands for "North American Man Boy Love Association."

Woops... Its late.. I missed that slip... Still the point is that they want love with boys... not men...

Imperial_Samura
Yes Men loving BOYS, not men loving men. And what happens when the boys are no longer boys? Do they stay together? Doesn't seem like it, in these peoples cases.

And there is a big difference between a mentally developed guy who understands what he is doing by entering into a relationship with another mentally developed guy, and some middle aged guy flattering some 14 year kid (boy or girl) into having a sexual relationship with him.

Eis
This people are screwed up. I had heard about this organization before and frankly it makes me sick to my stomach.

And anyone who thinks this is associated to homosexuality is right. But so is men + girl paedophilia associated to heterosexuality.

fini
Wait THis isn't the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes?????

Oh crips its the other NAMBLA. U sickos

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by fini
Wait THis isn't the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes?????

I'm actually a member of that one. They hold meetings every Tuesday at a town hall near you. See you there. wink

Alpha Centauri
Yeah...yeah, still trying to work out the whole rationale that homosexuality is only applicable within a certain age range.

Beyond that...hmm...yep, lame thread.

-AC

Darth Jello

DiamondBullets
A nazi so dumb he can't even make his swastika go the right way.

laughing

K.Diddy

Darth Jello
the majority of pedophilia is directed by men against girls

whobdamandog
Hey look whob, your thread attracted the aryan embarrassment. A nazi so dumb he can't even make his swastika go the right way.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_67777_ZY.gif

Yeah you're right..that sig doesn't look like a swastika to me..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now this..this looks like a swastika..

http://www.artofwarsuntzu.com/Captured%20Swastika.JPG

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can definitely tell that threre's a distinct difference between the two..wink

whobdamandog
And the fact that he put "third reich" as his location and "Mordernfilme faschist" on his sig really draws one's attention away from thinking that the symbol relates to the whole Natzi thing..wink laughing

Eis
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_67777_ZY.gif

Yeah you're right..that sig doesn't look like a swastika to me..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now this..this looks like a swastika..

http://www.artofwarsuntzu.com/Captured%20Swastika.JPG

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can definitely tell that threre's a distinct difference between the two..wink
Look at his avatar smartass.

Darth Jello
yeah, swastikas are counterclockwise, his avatar's a crooked manjii.

whobdamandog
yeah, swastikas are counterclockwise, his avatar's a crooked manjii.

Uhh..did you see his sig..and the whole "third reich" thing?

Erhem.."owned"...anyway..Moving back on to the topic of the thread..

xmarksthespot

Erhem.."owned"...anyway..Moving back on to the topic of the thread.. Your perceptive abilities know no bounds.

Eis

Erhem.."owned"...anyway..Moving back on to the topic of the thread..
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar67777_81.gif

"Owned" laughing out loud cute...

Darth Jello
um, i'm aware that he's a nazi genius.

Afro Cheese
Are we talking about the actual attraction to children being related to homosexuality or child molestation relating to gay sex? Cause I could see the former.. not too sure about the latter. I mean morally there's obviously a difference but logically they are both "alternative" forms of sex between two people that normally wouldn't be attracted to eachother in that way.

As far as the actual attraction goes.. you've gotta maintain the same philosophy if you're gonna argue that sexual attraction isn't a "choice." If it's not a choice for gays then it's not a choice for anyone, including pedophiles.

Alpha Centauri
Doesn't really need to go this far.

Homosexuality is an attraction to males, old or young. Close the book.

-AC

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Homosexuality is an attraction to males, old or young. Close the book.

-AC I'm sure lesbians would disagree.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm sure lesbians would disagree.

Ironically, in a thread about man/boy love, I'm gonna suggest for you to NOT be so anal.

Of course technically it's an attraction to the same sex. I was speaking in conjunction with this thread. Age is irrelevant, being my point.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
Ironically, in a thread about man/boy love, I'm gonna suggest for you to NOT be so anal.

Of course technically it's an attraction to the same sex. I was speaking in conjunction with this thread. Age is irrelevant, being my point.

-AC

Age being irrelevant is very much the point. Not once have I ever looked at a person who wasn't "old enough" and been attracted to him.

This entire thread is Whob's pathetic attempt to not answer the challenge posed to him in the other thread. He can prove that homosexuality occurs in other species in nature, but pedophelia does not. This entire thread is a distraction from the true question posed to him: If homosexuality and pedophilia are both corrupt, mentally defeciant behaviors, then why can homosexuality in animals be observed, but pedophilia can not?

The answer is excessively obvious . He just can't put it together. So, since homosexual behavior can be observed in animals, but pedophilia can not, then one must be natural, and the other not so much.

If pedophilia is exclusively human, and baby jesus created humaity, why does it only occur in higher order mammals?

whobdamandog
um, i'm aware that he's a nazi genius.

Okay..you were beginning to worry me there..I mean..how many jews do you know who can't identify a swastica...wink

botankus
What a great thead! It looks like it's gotten away from the initial subject, though. Is everybody going to get back on topic soon???? blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
What a great thead! It looks like it's gotten away from the initial subject, though. Is everybody going to get back on topic soon???? blink

No, probably won't. And, if the great Raz doesn't change his opinion this Thread won't stay open anyways...if you want to know why...Click Here

botankus
Whew! Bardock, I thought you were about to re-direct me to some child love web site.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, probably won't. And, if the great Raz doesn't change his opinion this Thread won't stay open anyways...if you want to know why...Click Here

I wonder why he wouldn't keep it open? I mean we've had threads opened up about Pedophilia, The word Negro, and countless other controversial topics..this would be no different..

Bardock42
I wonder why he wouldn't keep it open? I mean we've had threads opened up about Pedophilia, The word Negro, and countless other controversial topics..this would be no different..

Don't get it either, but well, Raz doesn't need to explain himself, it's hist Forum after all.

Whew! Bardock, I thought you were about to re-direct me to some child love web site.

The NAMBLA Site is kind of funny though, you can use the link provided in the closed Thread.

Imperial_Samura
I guess at least Whob didn't post the actual site this time. If I remember rightly in the last thread there were some people concerned about having the cookie on their computer to a controversial, and possibly pedophile website after clicking on the link. Or something

There was initially a subject? Get out off town! pokey

While I don't claim to understand the awesome workings of the mind of Raz, I suspect it might be because such threads seem to attract people who ignorantly claim things like "that's homosexuals for you" and "homosexuals are pedophiles" - at which point things can get nasty.

botankus
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
There was initially a subject? Get out of town! pokey

I hope not. confused Regardless of whether there was or wasn't, I really don't have anything to contribute. See you all in another thread wavey when this one's closed.

PVS
paedophelia includes the attraction toward underage girls as well.
but i guess either

1-lets just blame that on homosexuals as well

or

2-just so long as its not same-sex intercourse, the fascist feckwits are happy

shaber
We all know why whobdamandog is interested in such things.

PVS
i want to start a new poll:

who would you sooner allow to babysit your kids:

1-whob

2-michael jackson

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

1-whob

2-michael jackson

Why not molest/kill (not necessarily in that order) your kids yourself?

shaber
I'm pretty sure that I could physically overpower Michael Jackson (he has been unwell for a long time). I am weak and sickly myself though so couldn't defend a child so effectively sad

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PVS

1-whob

2-michael jackson

Tough choice.... I think I would have to flip a coin and hope it somehow exploded and killed us all.

No wait.... Michael Jackson. At least if something did happen we could sue him. Oh wait. He has no money any more. Oh well, back to the exploding coin then.

Oh wow, infanticide, pedophilia and necrophilia all in one post. If it contained murdering a king while selling US military secrets to the Chinese it would have almost all the most serious crimes known to man.

Eis
Originally posted by PVS

1-whob

2-michael jackson
tough choice but Id say MJ. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Hmm, a musical legend or an overly insecure KMC poster.

Tough one.

-AC

Bardock42

Tough one.

-AC

Yeah...A Musical Legend that most people assume to be a paedophile though.

Alpha Centauri
Most people and what they assume often turns out to be wrong.

As would appear to be the case with MJ, barring any anal (though true) "Well we don't know what happened." crap.

-AC

PVS
oh ffs i didnt want to spark another MJ debate.
forget i posted that messed

Alpha Centauri
No worries, PVS, I'm not. Just throwing my penny out there, plus another penny.

-AC

Imperial_Samura

Tough one.

-AC

That's pre-crisis Michael Jackson. I assumed PVS was using Post-Crisis Michael Jackson.

But anyway, if it is Michael Jackson from his glory days I'd pick him easily, he can sing, and sing well, and had social justice in some of his songs. Whob I don't believe can sing, and I doubt his songs would be about equality and such.

Bardock42
Most people and what they assume often turns out to be wrong.

As would appear to be the case with MJ, barring any anal (though true) "Well we don't know what happened." crap.

-AC

Yes, but that is not the point, Michael Jackson is, that's not argueable, a synonym for pedophile stars. He wa found not guilty, and I think he also wasn't guilty, but it's about general perception not facts.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, pointless though. Has no relevance to my comment.

-AC

Bardock42
Yeah, pointless though. Has no relevance to my comment.

-AC

Haha, true, true...

Bardiel13
Yeah... they'll never succeed in a million years. And yes, it's usually straight guys who molest little boys. Go figure, but it's usually the case. It seems most gay guys like people their own age.

PVS
sexual orientation has little to do with peadophelia, anyway.
notice the convenient silence over my request for an explanation of
why just as many if not more underage girls are molested/raped.

the fact is that people like whob just want to justify their hate.
thats the only purpose for this thread. he feels an irrational hatred and
seeks to rationalise that through any means, whether it be quoting agenda-based websites and claiming them to be from objective experts, or just flatout lying. what a sad little man

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Yeah... they'll never succeed in a million years. And yes, it's usually straight guys who molest little boys. Go figure, but it's usually the case. It seems most gay guys like people their own age.

What's going on?

Homosexuality (male or female) has nothing to do with age. If you're attracted to the same sex, regardless of age, you're homosexual.

-AC

botankus
I thought this topic was already covered in the Dakota Fanning thread in the MS&C forum. A couple of dudes have already professed their desires for her for quite some time now.

Shakyamunison

"And let's try to keep this thread clean, and not bash anyone." eek! Maybe that is something we should try on all the threads, especially whobdamandog.

NAMBLA is in no way comparable to homosexuality, unless you are suggesting that NAMBLA is comparable to heterosexuality. In that case, I would have to disagree.

PVS
What's going on?

Homosexuality (male or female) has nothing to do with age. If you're attracted to the same sex, regardless of age, you're homosexual.

-AC

not true AC. do more research. in most cases of child molestation, its not that the child is male/female that attracts them, but rather that they are children. sure they may prefer one over the other, but the attraction is not based in sexual orientation.

in other words, the only reason we only hear about priests molesting alterboys is because there are no altergirls.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
not true AC. do more research. in most cases of child molestation, its not that the child is male/female that attracts them, but rather that they are children. sure they may prefer one over the other, but the attraction is not based in sexual orientation.

in other words, the only reason we only hear about priests molesting alterboys is because there are no altergirls.

Funny thing that the things you say are both right.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS

Oh, tsk, my ignorance. I obviously missed the meeting where the law was changed to one kind of sexual attraction per human. It's obviously not possible to have both a paedophilic and homosexual attraction (which is what a sexual attraction to the same sex is). To say that an attraction to young boys isn't homosexual just because paedophilia means they're attracted to kids, is silly. It's just an aspect of their attraction, it's not all of it. How do you explain paedophiles who only go after boys in this thing we call the wide world?

If Capt_Fantastic likes a man in uniform, sexually, does that not make him bi or homosexual? Or just uniformsexual? The uniform is just a part of his attraction, not all of it.

-AC

PVS
Oh, tsk, my ignorance. I obviously missed the meeting where the law was changed to one kind of sexual attraction per human. It's obviously not possible to have both a paedophilic and homosexual attraction (which is what a sexual attraction to the same sex is). To say that an attraction to young boys isn't homosexual just because paedophilia means they're attracted to kids, is silly. It's just an aspect of their attraction, it's not all of it. How do you explain paedophiles who only go after boys in this thing we call the wide world?

If Capt_Fantastic likes a man in uniform, sexually, does that not make him bi or homosexual? Or just uniformsexual? The uniform is just a part of his attraction, not all of it.

-AC

right into angry defensive mode.
you spoke an untruth and i called you on it.

first off, i never implied that in ALL cases where a man molests a young boy, that man is not a homosexual. im sure there are some gay men who are also peadophiles.

what you got wrong is when you said that in ALL cases, they ARE homosexual.
that is entirely false. the attraction is toward youth, innocence, etc. all things that is a child. i would never use the term 'straight' to define any child
molestor, but rather i will say that many heterosexual men who are child molesters do not discriminate.

they are not trying to molest a boy or a girl. thats just circumstantial. they are turned on by CHILDREN.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
right into angry defensive mode.
you spoke an untruth and i called you on it.

Who's in angry defensive mode? Looks like you right now.

Originally posted by PVS
first off, i never implied that in ALL cases where a man molests a young boy, that man is not a homosexual. im sure there are some gay men who are also peadophiles.

Good, go on...

Originally posted by PVS
what you got wrong is when you said that in ALL cases, they ARE homosexual.

Did I say that? Or did I say that in all cases where males are attracted to males, or females to females, it's homosexuality?

Originally posted by PVS
that is entirely false. the attraction is toward youth, innocence, etc. all things that is a child. i would never use the term 'straight' to define any child molestor

It's not about what you would or would never do, first off. Second, you're only following up a generalisation YOU THINK I made, with another false one. That's not all the attraction is, ALL THE TIME, in paedophiles.

If he's attracted to a boy, he's homosexual, deal? Good.

Originally posted by PVS
but rather i will say that many heterosexual men who are child molesters do not discriminate.

This isn't about what you are comfortable with believing or admitting though. It's about truth.

Originally posted by PVS
they are not trying to molest a boy or a girl. thats just circumstantial. they are turned on by CHILDREN.

Think about what you are saying. It's one thing to say they are turned on by children for the fact that they are children (which is of course totally true, and I agree), but to say that because of this there is no sexual orientation being specified is a bit stupid.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic

-AC

The operative word there is MAN

PVS
Did I say that? Or did I say that in all cases where males are attracted to males, or females to females, it's homosexuality?

if an adult male peadophile is attracted to a child who is a boy, thats not necessarily homosexual. the ACT is homosexual by technicality, but the motive/driving force is not necessarily an attraction to the same sex, but rather an attraction to children. thats the way it (mostly) is AC. a million of your rebuttals does not change years of psychological observation in their behaviors.

just for the sake of mentioning, i've read an odd fact that most peadophiles (at least in the states) have at least at some point in their lives been married.

Think about what you are saying. It's one thing to say they are turned on by children for the fact that they are children (which is of course totally true, and I agree), but to say that because of this there is no sexual orientation being specified is a bit stupid.

-AC

not stupid at all. you accuse me of using my own dogma to justify my opinion, but yet you do just that.

the fact is that for most peadophiles, whether it be penis/vagina is superficial in their motives.

Alpha Centauri
Yes Capt, because I hope you're not a paedophile. It doesn't change what I've said.

Originally posted by PVS
if an adult male peadophile is attracted to a child who is a boy, thats not necessarily homosexual. the ACT is homosexual by technicality, but the motive/driving force is not necessarily an attraction to the same sex, but rather an attraction to children. thats the way it (mostly) is AC. a million of your rebuttals does not change years of psychological observation in their behaviors.

You are assuming that the default is an attraction to children (now hear me out). Whilst that may appear to be the case, it's only the definition. The reason why it's listed as an "attraction to children" is because they can't generalise preference. The one thing connecting them is that it IS children.

There's a preference there a lot (not all) of the time because there are sexual acts involved. I'm not saying you're 100% wrong, I'm saying you're overlooking or at least rerouting the prominence of sexual attraction.

Originally posted by PVS
not stupid at all. you accuse me of using my own dogma to justify my opinion, but yet you do just that.

the fact is that for most peadophiles, whether it be penis/vagina is superficial in their motives.

Remove the defensive cap.

Also, it's not a fact, because you then went on to make a generalisation that you cannot possibly prove to be a fact.

-AC

Bardock42
Anyone else find it funny that two guys can argue a whole page (each post the size of a doctorate essay) although having the same opinion...misunderstandings are great.

Capt_Fantastic
Yes Capt, because I hope you're not a paedophile. It doesn't change what I've said.
-AC

Well, I'm not addressing what you said, really. I'm simply pointing out that I'm not attracted to children.

However, I think it's important that arguing the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia, but not the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality is a bit odd.

Bardock42
Oh I got the perfect smilie for this occasion:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4967/hitchhike9ec.gif ...and stop being idiots immediately.

Capt_Fantastic
Oh I got the perfect smilie for this occasion:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4967/hitchhike9ec.gif ...and stop being idiots immediately.

wow, you don't usually call people idiots.

Alpha Centauri
Damn Germaans. Always have to go racial.

-AC

Bardock42

Alpha Centauri

Bardock42
You always somehow manage to be hysterical. It's great.

-AC

Thank you, I like myself very much too.

whobdamandog
And the dumbell award goes too...duh..duh..duh..duh..PVS..

Males who like to have sex with males are not Homosexuals?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROTFLMAO....

Bardock42

ROTFLMAO....

No, no, he got a point.

Paedophilia means to be attracted to children. Homosexuality to be attracted to males. So a Man wanting to sleep witha boy could be both.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well, I'm not addressing what you said, really. I'm simply pointing out that I'm not attracted to children.

However, I think it's important that arguing the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia, but not the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality is a bit odd.

What if you knew that the kid was 14 but he looked like a twenty year old young Brad Pitt?

Would you be attracted to him then?

Alpha Centauri

ROTFLMAO....

It's a shame you invalidated everything you've ever said, ever, by using overly insecure laughing and netspeak of "ROTFLMAO".

That said, not all male sex is homosexual eg: Charles Manson raping prison guards to make them feel shit, not because he liked them. Same sex attraction is, which is what I believe is there when paedophiles act upon their feelings with boys. It's not solely child attraction. That, realistically, wouldn't be enough.

-AC

whobdamandog
No, no, he got a point.

Paedophilia means to be attracted to children. Homosexuality to be attracted to males. So a Man wanting to sleep witha boy could be both.

So if you're attracted to male children..would'nt that just make you a Homosexual Pedophile?

Shakyamunison
What if you knew that the kid was 14 but he looked like a twenty year old young Brad Pitt?

Is that what we are talking about 14 to 17 year olds that look older? Lets keep it simple, 10 and below.

Shakyamunison
So if you're attracted to male children..would'nt that just make you a Homosexual Pedophile?

Pedophile is not a sexual preference, it is a crime similar to rape.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Is that what we are talking about 14 to 17 year olds that look older? Lets keep it simple, 10 and below.

laughing

This is the first time that I've actually laughed at a joke that you stated Shaky, please don't make a habit of it..wink

whobdamandog

So if you rape a guy..that doesn't make you a homosexual..that just makes you a rapist..ohh..

And if you molest a young boy..that doesn't make you a homosexual..that just makes you a pedophile..

DOH!..I get it now..thank you all for explaining this to me..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
laughing

This is the first time that I've actually laughed at a joke that you stated Shaky, please don't make a habit of it..wink

I was not joking. You like to fine the edge of an issue and stay there so you can jump back and forth.

Bardock42

No, not necessarily.

Funny thing, it isn't.

Shakyamunison
So if you rape a guy..that doesn't make you a homosexual..that just makes you a rapist..ohh..

And if you molest a young boy..that doesn't make you a homosexual..that just makes you a pedophile..

DOH!..I get it now..thank you all for explaining this to me..roll eyes (sarcastic)

That is what I am saying. rape and pedophilia have nothing to do with sex, they are crimes of power and control.

Bardock42
That is what I am saying. rape and pedophilia have nothing to do with sex, they are crimes of power and control.
Paedophilia is not a crime, it IS a sexual preference.

whobdamandog
Wait a second..so only if you prefer having sex with men, animals, and women...that's a sexual preference...but preferring to have sex with kids is not..

Thank you all once again for explain these things to me, Each day I post here, I gain such knowledge and wisdom..

Thanks again..

It all makes sense to me now..Raz you may now close this thread..

laughing

Shakyamunison
Paedophilia is not a crime, it IS a sexual preference.

I respectfully disagree! Pedophilia is a crime in the US, and it destroys a child's life. Sex does not destroy, rape and pedophilia do destroy.

Bardock42
Wait a second..so only if you prefer having sex with men, animals, and women...that's a sexual preference...but preferring to have sex with kids is not..

Thank you all once again for explain these things to me, Each day I post here, I gain such knowledge and wisdom..

Thanks again..

laughing

What the..., I told you it's a sexual preference.

Shakyamunison

Thanks again..

laughing

Are you a pervert? Having sex with animals is also a crime.

Bardock42
I respectfully disagree! Pedophilia is a crime in the US, and it destroys a child's life. Sex does not destroy, rape and pedophilia do destroy.

Paedophilia is the attraction to children. That is a fact.

That Paedophilia is also commonly reffered to as the Sexual intercourse with Children, is true, but that'S not the major and not the original definition.

Alpha Centauri
The only reason people are claiming that being attracted to a male child doesn't necessarily make you homosexual is because people are placing way too much emphasis on the definition "attracted to children."

It doesn't mean, necessarily, attracted to the concept. It actually does mean attracted to the physical aspects of children, if these are male and female or exclusively male/female, then you are a homosexual paedophile.

Not too sure why everyone is getting this confused. Lesbians aren't necessarily attracted to women because they look at them and think, "Oh wow, she does girls." It's because they're attracted, physically, to their own sex.

-AC

Shakyamunison
Paedophilia is the attraction to children. That is a fact.

That Paedophilia is also commonly reffered to as the Sexual intercourse with Children, is true, but that'S not the major and not the original definition.

So you are making a difference between Pedophilia as the desire and child rape as the act? OK, I can see that, but I don't think wob is.

Bardock42
The only reason people are claiming that being attracted to a male child doesn't necessarily make you homosexual is because people are placing way too much emphasis on the definition "attracted to children."

It doesn't mean, necessarily, attracted to the concept. It actually does mean attracted to the physical aspects of children, if these are male and female or exclusively male/female, then you are a homosexual paedophile.

Not too sure why everyone is getting this confused. Lesbians aren't necessarily attracted to women because they look at them and think, "Oh wow, she does girls." It's because they're attracted, physically, to their own sex.

-AC

That'S what we are saying.

A homosexual is attracted to her/his sex(Age is not the important factor)
A paedophile is attracted to children (male/female does not matter)
And then there are homosexual paedophiles that are only attracted to children of their own sex.

is it comprehensible?

So you are making a difference between Pedophilia as the desire and child rape as the act? OK, I can see that, but I don't think wob is.

Yes I am, you know why? Cause there is a difference...factually...

Alpha Centauri
I'll reiterate that the definition is "attracted to children" not "attracted to the concept of a child." Which is what many of you have deduced it to be in your own favour.

-AC

PVS
I'll reiterate that the definition is "attracted to children" not "attracted to the concept of a child." Which is what many of you have deduced it to be in your own favour.

-AC

and why are the two not the same? are you attracted to women just because of **** and ass? would you prefer to date the hellen kellar type? or are you attracted to the concept of a woman as well as her...equipment.

whobdamandog
And then there are homosexual paedophiles that are only attracted to children of their own sex.

okay..so anyway..pedophilia is a sexual preference..and well NAMBLA is made up of a bunch of "Homosexual Pedophiles"

Sounds bout right to me..wink

Back on Topic...

Slay
Wasn't that on South Park blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
Wasn't that on South Park blink

Yes, Namblka was, Cartman joined, good episode.

okay..so anyway..pedophilia is a sexual preference..and well NAMBLA is made up of a bunch of "Homosexual Pedophiles"

Sounds bout right to me..wink

Back on Topic...

Hmm I guess, you could say that...emphasize on paedophiles of course.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
and why are the two not the same? are you attracted to women just because of **** and ass? would you prefer to date the hellen kellar type? or are you attracted to the concept of a woman as well as her...equipment.

What do you mean why aren't they the same? Because...they're not. One would be being attracted to, as you guessed, the innocence and purity. The other would be an attraction to very young boys or girls because they have chosen to find those kinda of young humans visually and sexually attractive. Which is the more likely for sexual paedophilic attacks? "I wanna kidnap and subsequently have sex with that kid because he's just so innocent and a child. Don't like the look of him, but he's a child." or "I wanna kidnap and subsequently have sex with that kid because I am attracted to what children look like"? You tell me.

Am I attracted to women just because of **** and ass? Physically, I'm attracted to physical elements. All women have the same body parts, but I'm not attracted to all women. Just like paedophiles aren't realistically attracted to ALL children, CHILDREN is just the preferred choice. If it were a concept, no paedophile would turn down any child.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic

First off, there is a difference between knowing someone is attractive and being attracted to them. Anyone, man or woman, gay or straight, can look at a 14 year old boy and tell that he will grow up to be an attractive man. That isn't pedophilia. It also doesn't imply sexual attraction.

That being said, I've never encountered a 14 year old that I mistook for a 20 year old.

botankus
I really hope my place of employment isn't counting the number of times today that I entered a page whose title had the words "NAMBLA" in it!

PVS
What do you mean why aren't they the same? Because...they're not. One would be being attracted to, as you guessed, the innocence and purity. The other would be an attraction to very young boys or girls because they have chosen to find those kinda of young humans visually and sexually attractive. Which is the more likely for sexual paedophilic attacks? "I wanna kidnap and subsequently have sex with that kid because he's just so innocent and a child. Don't like the look of him, but he's a child." or "I wanna kidnap and subsequently have sex with that kid because I am attracted to what children look like"? You tell me.

Am I attracted to women just because of **** and ass? Physically, I'm attracted to physical elements. All women have the same body parts, but I'm not attracted to all women. Just like paedophiles aren't realistically attracted to ALL children, CHILDREN is just the preferred choice. If it were a concept, no paedophile would turn down any child.

-AC

thank you for running the hell out of a misstatement. i shall correct myself and say ***directly related*** which qualities in physical appearance and concept may differ, but who's agruing that?

Capt_Fantastic
I really hope my place of employment isn't counting the number of times today that I entered a page whose title had the words "NAMBLA" in it!

Come on, we all know you have their homepage on your favorites list already.

botankus
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Come on, we all know you have their homepage on your favorites list already.

Shh! My last post was supposed to throw them off!

Capt_Fantastic
Shh! My last post was supposed to throw them off!

oh!...right. Shhh

Shakyamunison
I personally don't believe that pedophilia is a sexual preference, because it cannot lead to a legitimist relationship that is not abusive.

Bardock42
I personally don't believe that pedophilia is a sexual preference, because it cannot lead to a legitimist relationship that is not abusive.

By your Law you mean.

Shakyamunison
By your Law you mean.

No, I mean, my definition of relationship is one of equal commitment and consent. A child cannot give consent, therefore the relationship will be a one sided relationship.

Bardock42
No, I mean, my definition of relationship is one of equal commitment and consent. A child cannot give consent, therefore the relationship will be a one sided relationship.

A child can not give consent by your law though.

Shakyamunison
A child can not give consent by your law though.

No, by maturity. The laws only set arbitrary age limits.

debbiejo
Consenting laws are different from country to country........Oh I just thought I'd pipe in........Look at Africa or Aborigines..

Bardock42
No, by maturity. The laws only set arbitrary age limits.

But that's nonsense...it is all jsut set by law...as soon as someone can speak they can give consent ...

Shakyamunison
But that's nonsense...it is all jsut set by law...as soon as someone can speak they can give consent ...

That is not what I am taking about. Lets say a 10 year old girl, she is too young to, 1. have sex, 2. know what sex is and 3. know what it means to give consent.

Bardock42
That is not what I am taking about. Lets say a 10 year old girl, she is too young to, 1. have sex, 2. know what sex is and 3. know what it means to give consent.

1. How do you figure?
2. Because no one told her.
3. Why? Is a pretty easy concept to grasp is it not?

Shakyamunison
1. How do you figure?
2. Because no one told her.
3. Why? Is a pretty easy concept to grasp is it not?

What the f**k?

Interesting... this is very simple, to have sex with a child, even if that child seems to give consent, is a form of abuse and will damage the child for life.

debbiejo
It's a cultural thing I think.......In most industrialized countries it is not acceptable and I don't advocate it.

Bardock42
What the f**k?

Interesting... this is very simple, to have sex with a child, even if that child seems to give consent, is a form of abuse and will damage the child for life.

Just in accordance with what you think is Moral or stated in the Law

Shakyamunison
Just in accordance with what you think is Moral or stated in the Law

I don't get your point.

Bardock42
I don't get your point.

That it is subjective

And that there were times when Boylove was common, accepted and in no way harmful to the Youngsters.

Shakyamunison
That it is subjective

And that there were times when Boylove was common, accepted and in no way harmful to the Youngsters.

There may have been a time when it was accepted, but there was also a time in some cultures when murder was accepted. We need to stay in the real world and subjective abstractions are of little us in this subject.

Bardock42
There may have been a time when it was accepted, but there was also a time in some cultures when murder was accepted. We need to stay in the real world and subjective abstractions are of little us in this subject.

But that'S the point you are argueing your beliefs and state them as fact while they are not.

Shakyamunison
But that'S the point you are argueing your beliefs and state them as fact while they are not.

Not just my beliefs, my cultures beliefs. If you follow the subjective abstraction path, you come to a point where you can not proove anything.

DanteMayCry
just a part of my ignorance...

i didnt know NAMBLA exist... i thought its only in southpark.

wow i dont know somethings exist.
anyway

DEATH TO NAMBLA

Bardock42
Not just my beliefs, my cultures beliefs. If you follow the subjective abstraction path, you come to a point where you can not proove anything.

So your culture says it'S wrong because...for the heck of it?

Shakyamunison
So your culture says it'S wrong because...for the heck of it?

No, because of the consequences. People have their lives damaged because of this, and then it has a tenancy to be past from generation to generation. As adults we have a responsibility to care for the next generation.

Bardock42
No, because of the consequences. People have their lives damaged because of this, and then it has a tenancy to be past from generation to generation. As adults we have a responsibility to care for the next generation.

Would the children be damaged if it was accepted by the society.

Hit_and_Miss
I don't think any child has an Idea of love at the age which Nambla grooms them... To Don't think a child is able to understand what is happening at that age. It is wrong plain and simple...

Shakyamunison
Would the children be damaged if it was accepted by the society.

Damaged is subjective, it would change the culture in a way were human rights would be diminished.

Bardock42
Damaged is subjective, it would change the culture in a way were human rights would be diminished.

What's your point.

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I don't think any child has an Idea of love at the age which Nambla grooms them... To Don't think a child is able to understand what is happening at that age. It is wrong plain and simple...

Well that's why Boys were introduced to sexual relationships (and much more) by an experinced man which supposedly didn't do damage to the kids.

Now, I have a confession to make, and I hope you don't think I am a pervert or anything, but I am quite fascinated with the Greek pederesty although very irritating to our modern undersandiung it was a relationship that we can't experience anymore....of course this is very different from NAMBLA, but still, it can have some positive aspects surely.

BackFire
Gee, I wonder what the underlying agenda of starting this thread is.

debbiejo
It's cultural.........And in different cultures it is perfectly ok to have sex with let say someone about 14 or 15 maybe even someone 13, but to me that is just too young....But in that culture people are geared differently of course.....In the states...I'd say NO as in Europe...just would be destructive to the mind of a child...not mature enough for it...and in other cultures it's just much much different in there thinking about sexuality and relationships and religion.

GCG
Originally posted by BackFire
Gee, I wonder what the underlying agenda of starting this thread is.

Dude, I was thinking the same thing when I combed the thread. I also noticed debbiejo is the only 'female' to post in here.

whobdamandog
Got another question for you guys..so if a pedophile who molest's young boys moves into your neighborhood and get's a job at your local school as a janitor..if you try to get him out of the neighborhood and make him loose his job..does that then make you a homophobe?

whobdamandog
Please enlighten me with your words of wisdom oh wise ones..

BackFire
No. Because you wouldn't be doing it because of the "same sex" aspect of his sexuality, but because it's children who he's reaming.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>