The X-men vs The Young Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The X-Men:
Cyclops
Colosus
Kitty
Beast
Wolervine
Gambit

vs

The Young Avengers:
Patroit
Hulking
Kate Bishop
Wiccan
Vision
Stature

Ok lets say that this fight happens 3 years from now. Who wins?
No prep.

The Young Avengers have been training with the New Avengers for about 3 years , before this fight goes down.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Malo

The Young Avengers:
Patroit
Hulking
Kate Bishop
Wiccan
Vision
Stature

Ok lets say that this fight happens 3 years from now. Who wins?
No prep.

The Young Avengers have been training with the New Avengers for about 3 years , before this fight goes down.

your missing the badass speedster that can blow things up!!!!

Whats his face!!!!!( I really can't remember his name at the moment)

The Ion
Thomas

Pepito
X-men

Hit and Run
Originally posted by The Ion
Thomas
Best. Superhero. Name. EVER!!!

The Ion
Agreed.

phase
The X-men take this easily Patroit, Kate Bishop and Stature are gone within a second. The vision can be taken out by shadowcat, the hulkling can probably be delt with by cyclops and that just leaves every1 against wiccan!

Lord-of-Dreams
What's stature's power?

Hit and Run
Originally posted by phase
The X-men take this easily Patroit, Kate Bishop and Stature are gone within a second. The vision can be taken out by shadowcat, the hulkling can probably be delt with by cyclops and that just leaves every1 against wiccan!
What's Wiccan doing while everyone else is being taken out?

I'm kind of on the fence about this. The X-men have A LOT more experience, but the YA have more firepower, especially with Wiccan and Vision. And this is supposed to be with three years of learning their abilities.

I guess I'll say Young Avengers.

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
What's stature's power?
She has the same powers as Ant-Man. She can become a giant or as small as an ant.

marvelprince
This is a good thread. However, even with three yrs training w/ the New Avengers the X-Men still have much more experience working as a team. Stature goes down against Colossus, Gambit makes Kate asplode and Wolverine kills Patriot. Vision and Wiccan would be the hardest to take down and i can see them takes out a few X-Men, but in the end Kitty eliminates Vision, and then Wiccan and Hulking are ganged up by Beast, Wolverine, Gambit and Kitty. X-Men takes this 8/10. Through in Thomas though and you got a real fight

phase
Originally posted by Hit and Run
What's Wiccan doing while everyone else is being taken out?

Protecting himself from Colosus Beast Wolervine Gambit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.