ESB Luke vs. AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Executor
I say Anakin...what about everyone else?

DarkNemesis
Luke gets tooled. No contest. When Vader really got pissed, he pwned Luke in seconds. Anakin, on the other hand, put up a much more impressive fight against a much more dangerous opponent, Dooku.

Faroth
Are you kidding? Anakin would super-duper mega hyper-powered pwn Luke. In ESB, Luke is still just a farmboy given a lightsaber.

((The_Anomaly))
This isnt even a fight. Anakin woud WTFpwn Luke in ESB. Anakin would WTFpwn Luke in ROTJ as well.

PurpleSaber
Anakin would kick arse!

DarkNemesis
Who voted for Luke?

Faroth
Either a retard, or a fanboy. Although, you can't be one without the other. Unless you're just a retard, but if you're a fanboy, then you're also a retard. If that makes sense.

DarkNemesis
Yep, being a fanboy implies being a retard.

IKC
Luke gets tooled, badly.

Wesker
Luke = WTFpwned.

This has already been done before, too. Pfft.

SpiritOfTheDead
Anakin owns

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Wesker
Luke = WTFpwned.

This has already been done before, too. Pfft.

Seriously? LMAO, that's funny, who would bother giving a lop-sided slaughtering like this a second thought?

Darth Kal-El
apparently, careless idiots...

DarkNemesis
Looking at the poll, at least most of the people know what they are doing.....

Fishy
ESB Luke would pwn he's the son of the ch0z3n 1

Fanboy logic rules.

Wesker
Or better... "The technology was weak back then, so Luke was actually much faster, stronger, and more better than the PT jedi Anakin because he is my favorite character and the movies are old."

Fishy
You have to love that one... Or Luke beat Vader in ROTJ, Vader was more powerful then Anakin in AOTC so Luke pwns him even though this is ESB Luke..

(i'm also going to ignore the Vader throwing the fight thing)

DarthBanevv
Anakin, no doubt.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Fishy
ESB Luke would pwn he's the son of the ch0z3n 1

But Ani IS teh ch0z3n 1!!!!!!!!

Faroth
N0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 b0b4 f3tT 1ivZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 cuz hez teh b3$t!!!!!!!!!!!1111

DarkNemesis
NONONONONONO!!!!U R WR0N6! ANI h4z t3h m05t m1d1-th1ng13s! Ani = teh uber roxxorrzz!!!!

Faunus
Luke, of course. He managed to challenge Vader, who is an amplified Anakin only six months form his maxi-potentialization when he killz00rs the Emperor. And of course, Luke would have been a lot faster, but choreography in the 70's and 80's was lacking.

DarkNemesis
He managed to challenge Vader

The same Vader that tooled Luke in five seconds when he really got pissed? I hardly consider it a "challenge", I call it pwnage.

Anakin challenged Dooku, who was a much more impressive swordsman.

who is an amplified Anakin only six months form his maxi-potentialization when he killz00rs the Emperor

Can you explain this? Cuz I don't know what you're trying to say here.

And of course, Luke would have been a lot faster, but choreography in the 70's and 80's was lacking.

More of this "OT characters pwn cuz the choreographies sucked?" Please, Luke is relatively inexperienced and untrained, how could he possibly become a master swordsman overnight when it usually takes Jedi decades of training to even become a Jedi Knight?

IKC
Nemesis. He was being sarcastic.

Faroth
Alright, we've established that. You didn't post all those obvious points. And he was being sarcastic.

DarkNemesis
sorry, but it's kinda hard for me to tell whether it's in sarcastic tone or not. I usually expect sarcasm to be written in n00b0n1cz or l33k sp34k, as Faroth and I have demonstrated.

Anyways, Faunus, if that was sarcasm, then ignore my reply.

Blaxican_Jedi
LUKE WOULD WIN CUZ OF HIS HAXXORZ!!!

DarkNemesis
lol, yeah, like that^

Blaxican_Jedi
*inhales deeply from his marker* HAAAXXXXOOORRRSSSSSS!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.