Anakin & Obi-Wan vs. Luke & Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jacen Solo
It's Episode III/the New Jedi Order. The setting is Mustafar, and everyone is armed with one saber. Who would win? I'm saying Luke and Mara, but what do you think?

Faroth
NJO Luke? He could pwn them both without Mara's help.

PurpleSaber
Luke and Mara would pwn them.

((The_Anomaly))
Movie characters vs. Non-movie post ROTJ/ KOTOR era people is just stupid.

The EU characters that are not Clone Wars related are too overpowered to put up against movie characters. There is no point at all, not unless you do something like: "Mace, Yoda, Obi-wan, Anakin, Dooku vs. NJO Luke" that makes more sense as ridiculous as it is.

Faroth
Actually, it's more like:

RotS: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Dooku, and Sidious vs NJO Luke.

((The_Anomaly))
Yes I suppose.

My point was that its dumb that it would take all the most powerful Jedi PLUS both Sith lords to beat ONE person.

Which is why comparing movie characters to KOTOR and Post ROTJ era is useless, as much as its stupid, its the authors fault for taking things too far. Lucas should step in sometime and put things right.

Anyways, I'm just against movie vs. EU characters, its like doing ROTJ Luke vs. Super Saiyan 4 Goku...lol... Just pointless.

Faroth
Yeah... EU's taking it too far... I mean DE took it too far with the whole "Sidious clone" thing, but then that new comic's coming out, and I'm not even going to take any chances with that...

PurpleSaber
Yeah, the EU characters are ridiculously good, however it is pointless to pit them agains movie characters.

Jacen Solo
Wow... that was harsh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.