Pitt VS. The Maestro...Who is the more powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
The year is 2150. The Marvel heroes are dead. Either killed off by one of the two nuclear wars or by the massive dose of lethal radioactive fallout following the war...The Maestro rules the land with a tyranical green iron fist and destroys all who dare oppose him...however there is one being that also survived unbeknown to The Maestro....Pitt : the half human/Creed alien hybrid whose savagery and strength rival that of the Incredible Hulk...

....What if the handful of human resistance soldiers never went back in time to bring the Hulk to the future? What if they volunteered Pitt for the job? Pitt breaches The Maestro's fortress and comes face to horrifying face with the tyranical ruler.....Does Pitt take the Maestro down and bring peace back to Utopia???

joesha28
who the hell is pitt?

jgiant
Pitt is very powerful but maestro takes it...

Mider
yes i think so too

spideycarnage
many pitt thread recently.. how strong is he? mid or high class 100?

Comicbook_kid
I wouldn't be afraid to place Pitt EASILY on the same strength level as an enraged Hulk.....

Redatom65
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I wouldn't be afraid to place Pitt EASILY on the same strength level as an enraged Hulk.....

to true, he doesn't go down quck here. If I recall correctly his strength increases by anger does it now? It's been a very, very long time since I looked into the character

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Redatom65
to true, he doesn't go down quck here. If I recall correctly his strength increases by anger does it now? It's been a very, very long time since I looked into the character

Pitt has super strength and enhanced healing. His limit of healing is unknown but Pitt was hit by an Orbital Lazer-Satellite & easily survived. Pitt also has limited psychic powers (mind reading) & uses his opponents aggression to lock-on to them. Pitt experiences pain as a stimulant and the more pain he endures, the more powerful he becomes. Pitt also has long, incredibly sharp retractable claws. I think he would give the Maestro quite the fight.

Comicbook_kid
So, what say you now?

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
So, what say you now?

hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.