Friday The 13th to be REMADE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Undertaker
You are Kidding, Friday The 13th has always been my fave Slasher series!

Anyway Read on: http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1168

allofyousuckkk
i think its a great idea. Not because im a fan of remakes, but because you can't see anything. It's more or less just a black screen for 1.5 hours and then 30 minutes in a lit cabin. This is why I refuse to watch any of the friday the 13ths again. EVER.

MildPossession
something wrong with the copy you watched...

allofyousuckkk
it was on tv...................

K.Diddy
Remaking this movie is the worst thing that could ever happen

Darkman87
Originally posted by Undertaker
You are Kidding, Friday The 13th has always been my fave Slasher series!

Anyway Read on: http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1168

I do not like horror movies except Jason's because it has so violent. However remakes suck in Hollywood. I am telling because of many different movie remake experiences. I believe that would be a good one.

Zilverz
i read the offical press release. It didnt say they were Remaking a friday the 13th IT said:

They are producing the 11th Friday the 13th film and some plot detail consisting of the origin of Jason Vorhees .. but the script is still in the process of getting penned

papabeard
Some info here too,,,,,,,

www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389711&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

cropsy_is_god
Now all we need is Halloween to be remade and hollywood will have totally ruined some of the best horror films ever made. F**k every b*stard who are involed in remakes of classic horror films. ARSEHOLES.

Wolfie
Hmmm... I'm surprised we haven't heard about a Halloween remake yet. It's probably because of Halloween 9 coming out soon.

papabeard
Halloween Remake ?

www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=372152&highlight=halloween+remake

Wolfie
Oh yeah.... I completely forgot about that....

Zilverz
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Now all we need is Halloween to be remade and hollywood will have totally ruined some of the best horror films ever made. F**k every b*stard who are involed in remakes of classic horror films. ARSEHOLES.

Do you not read? It does not say ANYWHERE they are remaking a Friday the 13th installment

Gregory
Friday the 13th was never a great movie; not suspensful enough to get by on suspense, not gory enough to get by on gore. It's hardly some great classic that can't be improved upon.

Zilverz
Originally posted by Gregory
Friday the 13th was never a great movie; not suspensful enough to get by on suspense, not gory enough to get by on gore. It's hardly some great classic that can't be improved upon.

I disagree.

The gore effects in the Friday the 13th movies are some of the best of its time. The earlier films of the series special effects were done by mr Tom Savini himself.

BaronOBeefDip
Wait...what?!?
I'm on the fence with this one. The original Friday The 13th was pretty good...so I'm not sure what they could possibly do with it. Perhaps it could be better...perhaps worse. Only time will tell.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
Wait...what?!?
I'm on the fence with this one. The original Friday The 13th was pretty good...so I'm not sure what they could possibly do with it. Perhaps it could be better...perhaps worse. Only time will tell.

You dont know what your talking about.

cropsy_is_god
Do you not read? It does not say ANYWHERE they are remaking a Friday the 13th installment

Whoever typed that please put down the crack pipe. The title of this fourm is Friday the 13th to be Remade. To me thats sounds like there gonna do a remake.

Zilverz

Whoever typed that please put down the crack pipe. The title of this fourm is Friday the 13th to be Remade. To me thats sounds like there gonna do a remake.

the title of the thread is incorrect aswell

Gregory
Um...

Impediment
Unnecessary remake. It'll be dreck. Just like TCM, The Fog, and Amityville.

cropsy_is_god
Remakes are shit.

cropsy_is_god
If you don't like the original Friday the 13th you must be hard to please.

Murda Mase
I liked some of the Jason movies, but wasn't in awe of them.

I alwyas hated how he has the same mannerisms as Michael Myers.

The stop and head tilt thing...that was Mikes mo..

Halloween is better then the Friday the 13 movies.

cropsy_is_god
No way i hate Halloween films apart from part 6

Gregory
If you don't like the original Friday the 13th you must be hard to please.

If more people were "hard to please," maybe Hollywood wouldn't be able to foster so much shit onto horror fans.

cropsy_is_god
Hollywood don't give a shit what horror fans think there gonna make the films they want if people like it or hate it.

Gregory
Hollywood many shits about money, however. They're not making this remake because they have some vision they want to put to a screen, they're making it beause they think it will make money. And they're right; people are going to go see it. People who know they won't like it are going to see it anyway so that they can complain about it.

To stop Hollywood from remaking all these movies, people need to stop going to see remakes.

redcaped
Yes please and keep Jason on the level...not more or less.

Punker69
Stupid how Hollywood has to resort to making more stupid remakes of films that aren't even that old. Its pathetic.

Whats next? A remake to "Jeeper Creepers" ?

Hollypoo
AWSOME! I love the friday the 13th seriessmile I was actually born on friday the thirteenth at 13:33.I bet you guys will think im kidding but I'm totally not.

redcaped
It needs remake to fix Jason...first a kid killed him, later he is superjason...yeah right.

cropsy_is_god
There's no need what so ever for Friday the 13th to be remade or for a sequel to come out. Jason is boring. He's nearly as boring as Michael Myers and that's bad.

Myers Kicks Ass
There's no need what so ever for Friday the 13th to be remade or for a sequel to come out. Jason is boring. He's nearly as boring as Michael Myers and that's bad.

mike aint boring jason is though with the exceptions of 1-4

cropsy_is_god
Mike is the slowest and most boring killer in the horror genre i hate him.

Myers Kicks Ass
Mike is the slowest and most boring killer in the horror genre i hate him.

ive always thought that about jason id rather watch h3 than a jason movie(except 4 3)

cropsy_is_god
I watched H6 last night and was bored to tears with how slow Michael Myers is

Darth Nepulis
Originally posted by Gregory

I completely agree.

It's the same with Evil Dead. The film can be a thousand times better remade. There are so many things to be improved upon.

What was so great about the first? The plot that didn't make much sense? The bad make-up? The bad special effects? The awful acting?

Evil Dead was never a great movie. Soon, it will be.

Get over it and stop thinking "Well it was original and came out in the 80s' and a few others must like it so therefore I do too."

badAssSoadFan13
I don't think the creators of Evil Dead wanted it to be well made. I think it was supposed to be a B movie, low budget(spelling?). But remaking Friday the 13th is stupid. It wasn't a B movie, some of them are just plain BAD.

cropsy_is_god
Im getting pissed off with ppl hating evil dead. Its a gorey, over the top fun film what more do you want. If you want good acting i suggest you try a different genre of film because horror films arent meant to have good acting hence the reason all re makes suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.