NJO Luke, Marka Ragnos and Exar Kun vs Any combined sith and jedi (3 max)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
the purpose is to see, if you lined those 3 uber powerful force users, can any other lineup of 3 beat them?

DE Calvin
DE Sidious, Simus, Adjunta Pall.

Illustrious
Originally posted by DE Calvin
DE Sidious, Simus, Adjunta Pall.

They die horribly.

Nihilus takes the three of them. Otherwise I'm not sure you can assemble a team of 3 to top them.

tdtd
No 3 could take those.. I'd say Sadow Kressh and Simus maybe.. But that's as close as it gets.

w00t2112
Simus got smashed by Ragnos, Ludo Kressh and Sadow feared him so much they never dared rebel against, consider that Ragnos was a half breed that was hated and consider that he went against the most of the sith's wish to expand the empire, it can be concluded that Kressh and Sadow combined cannot match the power of Ragnos, putting in NJO Luke and Exar Kun, makes it a complete overkill

w00t2112
DE sidious lost to DE Luke, Simus lost to Ragnos, and finally even if ajunta was strong enough to take one of them, is he strong enough to take all 3? dont think so, that line up dies..

Wesker
Originally posted by Illustrious
They die horribly.

Nihilus takes the three of them. Otherwise I'm not sure you can assemble a team of 3 to top them.

Yeah, I'd say this is about it.

Hello Friend
Sadow, DN Luke and Ajunta?

Faunus
Originally posted by Illustrious
They die horribly.

Agreed.

Darth_Glentract
DN Luke, Nadd, and Sadow would stand a good chance I think.

Faunus
Well you can''t use different versions of the same character.

And anyway, that team would get pwned, too. Luke could handle himself for a while, as it stupid as it sounds, Exar could take / hold off Freedon Nadd, and Ragnos would WTFpwn Sadow. Then, he helps Luke kill Luke, and the trio gang up on Nadd and blow him to pieces.

DE Calvin
Nihilus, Traya, DE Sidious.

IKC
Only Nihilus wins because of his apparently-unique properties, the other two are irrelevant.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Faunus
Well you can''t use different versions of the same character.

And anyway, that team would get pwned, too. Luke could handle himself for a while, as it stupid as it sounds, Exar could take / hold off Freedon Nadd, and Ragnos would WTFpwn Sadow. Then, he helps Luke kill Luke, and the trio gang up on Nadd and blow him to pieces.

I think it'd be more like DN Luke fights off Ragnos long enough for Sadow to kill Exar. In the meantime Nadd fights off or kills NJO Luke. Together, DN Luke and Sadow could probably take Ragnos.

Faroth
That's a pretty much unstoppable team...

w00t2112
Well thats assuming Sadow and Nadd dont die, and if DN luek stalemates Ragnos, i do believe NJO luke and Exar Kun, will manage to kill both Sadow and Nadd, seeing as Kun did kill nadd and NJO luke is uber powerful so theres quite a big chance he can take Sadow

Fishy
Nihilus eats them otherwise the trio wins...

Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think it'd be more like DN Luke fights off Ragnos long enough for Sadow to kill Exar. In the meantime Nadd fights off or kills NJO Luke. Together, DN Luke and Sadow could probably take Ragnos.

Again; you're not going to have the same two characters against eachother. By that logic, another Marka Ragnos one month older than the first, DN Luke, and LotF Luke could probably win.

Numan
Tulak Hord, Darth Nihilus and Darth Sion.

Faunus
Or Darth Nihilus alone. It's already been established Nihilus, teamed up or alone, can take these guys.

Fishy
Tulak Hord and Sion would probably both die in a second because NIHILUS eats them and the entire planet...

Really Nihilus is the only one that can stand up to these people...

tdtd
Maybe so, it's a shame that he was meant to die by the exile's hands

Fishy
Serves him right for being a stupid anomaly that eats the force

tdtd
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wesker
Don't be hatin' on Nihilus, foo!

Fishy
Originally posted by Wesker
Don't be hatin' on Nihilus, foo!

Sorry I can't help it, but that guy is more annoying then any other Star Wars character out there. He could beat all with the exception of R2-D2 who is the most powerful out there

Wesker
Well, I imagine Anakin as a fetus can beat him, since he is teh chusen wun!

Fishy
Well besides Anakin then.... Fanboy logic sucks...

DE Calvin
Originally posted by Fishy
Sorry I can't help it, but that guy is more annoying then any other Star Wars character out there. He could beat all with the exception of R2-D2 who is the most powerful out there
He could be watching...

Fishy
What R2? Let him watch, R2 rocks.

w00t2112
Lol, i should edit this, im basing it on an comparison of power and strength, therefore nihilus as in his power not his abilities...well as many people have stated Ragnos has no limit to his power, since its pure speculation, its believable he may have been soo powerful he can defeat NJO Luke, DN luke and LOTF Luke, we really dont know, the information that we have implies that Ragnos is implied as the most powerful of the most powerful jedi/sith

Darth_Glentract
Artoo, Terrorist Dooku, and a Jawa could take them.

w00t2112
r2d2 himself can take all 3 with his uber leet skills

Blaxican_Jedi
Especially with his Haxxorz. I should make that my catch phrase... HAXXORZ!!..nah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.