Sirius Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkman87
If this thread opened in the past, please shut it down. I could not find it in the forum not that I looked for too much, anyway.

Do you believe in Gary Oldman ever returning as Sirius Black????

Emily_depp
SPOILER!

yes! hes gotta live he cant die nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ladygrim
fingers crossed they cant have someone else as sirius black

Imperial_Samura
Well, they have been pretty good with actor consistency (other then Dumbledore, but that couldn't be helped) - I see no reason why Oldman shouldn't return as Sirius.

Especially as most critics praised his performance in PoA. And shouldn't we already know if he is still cast? I mean, shooting of OotP has begun. And Sirius is a majorish character in it, so the information should be about.

ladygrim
Mugglenet said that Oldman Has been annouced as play Black in this one then IMDB says different

Darkman87
No. He is still in the talks. That would be a nonsense thread then if I opened when he was cast.

Knightfall93
I loved PoA film... the best HP flick... Gary Oldman iis in 2 of my fave films, Batman Begins and PoA! I hope they get a different director for 5 becvause 4 was too crammed up, they got rid of some CRITICAL elements and kept some crap! Why did Harry find barty in the forest and never even tell DD or even have another mention of him? Careless ediuting...

ladygrim
yeah i think 3&4 had quite a few errors in esp when conserning Mr Black soo keep Oldman in and do it right this time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.