Hail to the White Tower of Middle Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkman87
I do not know why I even open this thread?

Anyway, I love Gondor and the soldiers from Gondor. If you love it, write a message if you do not love it, anyway write a message.

Gondor, the most beautiful place in Middle Earth if I ignore Rivendell.
The banner, the tree, the seven floors of Minas Tirith is screened so good I could not hold on myself to watch Gondor only. Osgiliath made up like predefending position for soldiers of Gondor. I just loved it. That is all. big grin

Susan Delgado
I agree! And the music Howard wrote for Gondor is my favorite!

The White Tree, Minas Tirith, and the Steward of Gondor

Darkman87
Hmmm. Interesting point of view. Indeed the songs were nice

Blaxican_Jedi
Sorry man but it was al about rohan...and The shire. Yes..the shire..every rastafarians dream..

DanielLB
I dont think i could pinpoint a favourite place as they were all brilliatly done and made, Rivendell-well just beautiful, Lothlorien-mysterious and homely, Gondor-The White Tree, the Battle of the Pelennor Fields, just amazing! The Shire-very very good perception!

ESB - 1138
I would say Gondor was a brilliant place made by Tolkien but best place I don't know. Tolkien put in a lot of time when doing Rohan and the Shire.

DanielLB
If we had seen Valinor then that WOULD be the best place ever!

fini
Thats for sure. Valinor sounded wonderful.

ESB - 1138
I don't think it would be as wonderful as you say. I mean it would be nice but different people have different views on what a wonderful place is.

DanielLB
Everlasting peace? No corruption or danger? Beautiful green land? People get along with each other? Noble elves?

Sounds wonderful to me!

ESB - 1138
Not everyone thinks that though. Some may saw Mordor is the greatest place in Middle-Earth. I for one am fond for the Misty Mountains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.