hi evry1 u no will young

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

richardishot4ev
hes not gay o smokin' mg

Wolflet
What the f**k?

Bardock42
Don't know Will Young (I know Neil Young though, he rocks) and I don't really care about his apparent homosexuality....or not....why did you open that thread twice though.....without a decent topic on top of that?

Oh, by the way, try to write in english.

papabeard
Will Young is the best Pop Idol winner we've had in this country, thats not really saying much, but he is ok, his voice is pretty good.

Pretty sure he's gay though, or at least bi.

office jesus
Who in the f*ck is Will Young?

Victor Von Doom
Hahaha. Funniest thread title in ages. It's Vicky Pollard.

Originally posted by papabeard
Will Young is the best Pop Idol winner we've had in this country, thats not really saying much, but he is ok, his voice is pretty good.

Pretty sure he's gay though, or at least bi.

I agree with this, although the initial clause is akin to saying 'cat shit is the best type of shit to clean up'.

papabeard
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I agree with this, although the initial clause is akin to saying 'cat shit is the best type of shit to clean up'.

laughing

Coincidently, 'cat shit is the best type of shit to clean up' is the working title of his next album.

cool_dudes_rule
Originally posted by office jesus
Who in the f*ck is Will Young? he is a guy who is gay, and sounds like a women, trust me he's bad.

Df02
who the **** cares?

PinstripePapaya
how can u say hes NOT gay?? did anyone see the video for his second from last single?? (dont know name)

it was the gayest thing ever!

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by PinstripePapaya
how can u say hes NOT gay?? did anyone see the video for his second from last single?? (dont know name)

it was the gayest thing ever!

Well, he has said he is gay. No need for analysis of the man's videos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.