I'm Sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
Last night I was miserable and tired... but the tiredness offset the miserableness so I couldn't think about being miserable. 12 hours of sleep later I'm just miserable. doctor

Roulette
Well thas no goodsad....I hope ye feel better soon^-^

Itzak
Aww Man! sad That sucks. Get well soon Lord Magnus.

Lord Magnus
Thanks; I will. My immune system works so that I never get anything other than a half-dead feeling and unless I end up in a hospital for a week it never lasts more than 48 hours. My dad has often implied that he thinks I'm faking to skip school but I think I'd rather be in school right now... no offense against KMC.

redcaped
Sh*t

joeykangaroo
awwwww hope you get better wink

redcaped
My reason to be.

fini
Awwwwwwwww Lord Magnus, that sucks

Take some Echincea and lots of juice, SHould help ya feel better.

=Mysta=-kILL
If it makes you feel better, im sick too sad

fini
Hmmm, make you feel even better.......... I'm always sick. Got chronic asthma, never stop wheezing. IT sucks ass.

redcaped
We were at a fair when I was 5 and my mom got a vomit from a kid above!

WrathfulDwarf
You need some Chicken Noodle soup, Gatorade, drink water and relax....you'll feel better.

Makedde
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Last night I was miserable and tired... but the tiredness offset the miserableness so I couldn't think about being miserable. 12 hours of sleep later I'm just miserable. doctor

Hope you feel better soon!

Morning_Glory

awww petpet...take some meds pills

xyz revolution
Last night I was miserable and tired... but the tiredness offset the miserableness so I couldn't think about being miserable. 12 hours of sleep later I'm just miserable. doctor w00t

nah, I'm just kidding. Sorry man. Hope you feel better soon.

Ronny
12 hours of sleepdroolio sounds nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.