im nervous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
I have to phone my place of work to find out if i still have a job now i feel really nervous and sick because of it sick

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by ladygrim
I have to phone my place of work to find out if i still have a job now i feel really nervous and sick because of it sick

Why? What did you do? Just do it, the worst they can say is NO, and NO is only a word, and you can bounce back from it.

Mišt
Why?

Lord Magnus
Just breathe... don't think about it.

ladygrim
i kno but i just generally get nervous and dont kno how to start the convo ...stupid thngs like that

Lord Magnus
Just do it. It has to be quick like a band-aid.

ladygrim
Back soon

JToTheP
**** work just call and be like, what up ***** do I still work wit you or not? stick out tongue

Lord Magnus
Report A.S.A.P!

ladygrim
I did it and the managers not in

Lord Magnus
Well, that messes things up, doesn't it?

Bloigen
I have to phone my place of work to find out if i still have to give my boss a blowjob now i feel really nervous and sick because of it sick

shock

ladygrim
yep , kno i have to wait for them to ring me and they have to do before 5pm tomorow because after that i definelty dont have a job EEEEEEEKKk

Slay
Ain't that a *****

Mišt
yep , kno i have to wait for them to ring me and they have to do before 5pm tomorow because after that i definelty dont have a job EEEEEEEKKk

Whats the whole 'not having a job' part? Is it like a new job, or did you do something like get pissed and storm out or something?

Lord Magnus
Don't think about it. Read something; watch something. Get it off your mind.

ladygrim

Vendetta
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Why? What did you do? Just do it, the worst they can say is NO, and NO is only a word, and you can bounce back from it.

Funny that one word from someone else changes the way feel in a blink of an eye, but when u try to motivate yourself, you need more then one word to even start thinking about what you want to get yourself to do.

Bloigen
READ THE QUOTE IN MY POST

ladygrim
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Don't think about it. Read something; watch something. Get it off your mind. hence why im online

Slay
Where do you work anyway?Starbucks?

JToTheP
How do you randomly guess Starbucks of ALL places? blink

ladygrim
lol...No i dont i work at Alton towers waterpark

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Vendetta
Funny that one word from someone else changes the way feel in a blink of an eye, but when u try to motivate yourself, you need more then one word to even start thinking about what you want to get yourself to do.

Very true. If you ask someone out, and they say no (never happened to me personally, but I've heard stories of the sort cool wink ) you can feel so bad, and yet, really, why should we? No means what it means, and you move on until you find your yes.

Lord Magnus
'Cause there are Starbuckses everywhere and her sig is stars...

Mišt
Its more like not being in for 12 weeks sad cuz i go to college so they gave someone my shifts so now when i have freetime to work theres no shifts for me and thats my problem

Did they know you were at college? Just tell then you've been studying and all, they'll know whats up. thumb up

Slay
Originally posted by JToTheP
How do you randomly guess Starbucks of ALL places? blink I like coffeeOriginally posted by ladygrim
lol...No i dont i work at Alton towers waterpark Nice

ladygrim
they knew i was at college 4 days a week and that i could only work weekends so they bolloks it al about so i cant work any time of the week

JToTheP
If they knew you had college you may be okay, if not I dont know messed

JToTheP
they knew i was at college 4 days a week and that i could only work weekends so they bolloks it al about so i cant work any time of the week

You should be okay than, at my job we get "partial" college leave if you stay within range of the company. You only have to work 15-20+ hours to stay employed, I only work 15 this is how I know.

ladygrim
big grin

redcaped
Yes, but think it is just a tough world not really your fault.

JToTheP
As long as you always tell them what days you have class when you're semesters start. You should get weekend scheduling just fine. Tell them you can work weekends, or any other day. yes

Slay
Originally posted by redcaped
Yes, but think it is just a tough world not really your fault. No it's not.I ate pizza last friday,I'm eating it today,and again on thursday! eek!

Lord Magnus
Mmm... pizza... *forgets actual topic*

Mišt
Originally posted by JToTheP
As long as you always tell them what days you have class when you're semesters start. You should get weekend scheduling just fine. Tell them you can work weekends, or any other day. yes

If not, give them the finger fu and find somewhere else happy

ladygrim
lol....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.