Flash Gordon Vs Batman (no Weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
BATTY,VERSUS FLASH GORDON,ONE ON ONE NO WEAPONS TO THE DEATH ...........CAN THE SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE KING OF THE IMPOSSIBLE WIN........

Etrigan
Batman.

He would thrash Flash. In a flash. And then take out the trash.

JOE NUNEZ
LOLOLO

The Faulken
One has a theme song by Queen and one doesn't. Guess who wins? Just a man with a man's courage. He knows nothing but a man but he can never fail. No one but the pure in heart may find the golden grail. Flash Gordon>Batgod

Knightfall93
Batman could eat Flash for breakfast!

Knightfall93
Hmm... delicious with a nice dollop of mustard and some branston pickle!

Etrigan
Pfah.

What are Flash's skills? He's a big man in a red suit with a gold thunderbolt on it and a crappy hairstyle. He doesn't have any particular skills in hand to hand combat, and I DON'T THINK he has any powers (I haven't seen the movie for zonks). Plus, he's not that smart.

Batman would take him with one punch, considering Flash Gordon is just like a stupider Guy Gardner.

Juntai
Originally posted by Etrigan
Pfah.

What are Flash's skills? He's a big man in a red suit with a gold thunderbolt on it and a crappy hairstyle. He doesn't have any particular skills in hand to hand combat, and I DON'T THINK he has any powers (I haven't seen the movie for zonks). Plus, he's not that smart.

Batman would take him with one punch, considering Flash Gordon is just like a stupider Guy Gardner. He was like a high school football player/wrestler or something. No chance.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Juntai
He was like a high school football player/wrestler or something. No chance.

He was a quarterback.

Etrigan
Heh. It would be funny... and cruel... to watch Batman take Flash apart with crushing anatomical blows like he did to the ML in DKR.

Batman: Excuse me while I disable this set of tendons with one finger.

Flash: Oh no! I'll never play footie again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.